Raven and the Beast

The Threat

Beast Boy's pov
"I am not here to fight you, but merely to warn you. As you know, your friend here," Slade paused, motioning to me. "Killed my apprentice, Terra, therefore leaving me alone again. I know you are all tired so I say what I came to say. I will get a new apprentice, you will all be made aware." Slade said then disappeared. "How'd he do that?" I asked, astonished. "I don't know." Cyborg said. "Come on. We need to get some sleep." Robin said, walking to the T-car. "He's handling this a lot better than he normally would." I whispered to Cy. He nodded in agreement. We all got in and when we got back to the tower, we wen to our rooms. I climbed onto the bottom bunk of my bed and tried to fall asleep. I thought about what Slade had said. I replayed the scene a couple times and after I thought about it long enough I realized that he had looked at Raven when he said he would get a new apprentice. I sat up in my bed quickly and walked into the hallway. Despite how tired I was, I didn't feel like sleeping. Because if I did, I knew I would have nightmares. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. "Maybe some tv will take my mind off of things." I said to myself...I doubted that. I flipped through the channels, tiredly trying to stay awake so I didn't end up on some random channel. That didn't happen. I ended up falling asleep, unaware of the channel I stopped on. I was woken up about a minute later to someone tapping lightly on my shoulder. I looked up to see Raven, looking at the tv and trying to fight back a smile. "What?" I asked, looking at the tv. Ohh... "Why are you listening to Teenage Dream?" She question, the smallest smile forming on her lips. I flushed with embarrassment. "I..I uh...*laughs nervously* I fell asleep flipping through the channels." I admitted. "Wait...how do you know this?!" I asked. "What do you think I live under a rock?" She asked, sitting beside me. "Sorry..." I said looking down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suckish title I know. I couldn't think of anything else.....hope you likes it.