Status: Complete

Battle to the Sykes

The Price Of Oliver Sykes

Shae wakes up to the sound of Hannah screaming.

He shoots up and runs out of Cinnamon's guest room, in to the lounge. Shae sees Hannah being pinned to the wall by a fangirl. Cinnamon appears at Shae’s side, he must have been in the bathroom.

Shae runs at the fangirl, roughly shoving her away from Hannah. Cinnamon runs to Hannah’s side. “Are you okay?” Shae hears Cinnamon ask Hannah.

The fangirl moves towards them and punches Shae in the jaw, hard. Shae momentarily loses his balance and falls back, onto the floor. The fangirl then swings at Hannah but she ducks. Hannah swings back at the fangirl, hitting her in the face. The fangirl stumbles back. She places her hand on her face, looking shocked. She then pulls out a gun.

Hannah takes a step back. Pushing herself up against the wall and puts her hands in the air. Shae gasps. He doesn’t move from his spot on the floor. He is frozen in shock. Hannah looks at the fangirl. She has a crazy look in her eyes.

“She’s not going to shoot,” mumbles Cinnamon to Hannah.

“Shh,” says Hannah quietly.

“No,” says Cinnamon. “If she was going to shoot, she would have shot us already,” he says.

Hannah watches Cinnamon take a step towards the fangirl. The girl takes a step away from Cinnamon and points the gun at him.

“Come on,” says Cinnamon. Hannah watches as he moves towards he again and goes for the gun.

There is a deafening bang.

Shae and Hannah watch Cinnamon fall to the ground. Hannah pushes herself off the wall and falls down at his side.

“Oh god. Did I do that? Oh my god!” says the fangirl. She throws the gun down and covers her mouth in shock.

Shae jumps up and grabs the gun from the floor, using it to shoot the fangirl in the head before he joins Hannah leaning down over Cinnamon. Cinnamon seems to be having trouble breathing and there are copious amouts of blood coming from the bullet wound in his chest.

“You’re going to be fine,” says Hannah as she applies pressure to the injury.

“I-It doesn’t hurt…” says Cinnamon.

“That’s good, right? You’ll be just fine.”

Shae leans closer to Hannah. “That’s not good, Hannah,” he whispers. Hannah looks down at Cinnamon with tears in her eyes. “I’ll call for help,” says Shae before rushing from the room.

Hannah continues looking down at Cinnamon as the tears fall down her cheeks. “You’re okay. We’re going to get help.”

“L-Listen to m-me,” says Cinnamon.

“No. Don’t talk,” says Hannah.

Cinnamon shakes his head. “In the g-guestroom. The closest,” starts Cinnamon. He stops to take a breath, Hannah watches him. “There’s… t-there is a box. I-In …” He stops again. “It’s for you. You guys will get to Oliver Sykes. F-For me,” he says. Cinnamon smiles at her. “You have a plane to catch,” he mumbles.

Cinnamon stops moving.

“Cinnamon? Cinnamon?!” Hannah starts crying and shaking uncontrollably.

Shae runs back into the room. “I called an ambulance.”

“Too late,” says Hannah. “He’s dead,” she says, through tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry, cormac.