Status: Co-Write <3

Change My Mind

Here's to Never Growing Up.

"Come on, we're at a party for crying out loud! Come dance with me," Carly said. "It'll be fun!"

Chloe wasn't one of those girls who like to...party. She was a very shy girl who didn't communicate much, unlike her friend Megan. Chloe was one of those girls who was in her room all day and liked to read books at night and study for that upcoming Math test for 6th period.

Chloe looked around the house, her big brown eyes looking everywhere. She could smell the sweat and alcohol from the people around her. Her head hurt because of the loud music from Macklemore and Justin Bieber were playing loudly through the speakers. She smiled at the people who were falling off of chairs and who couldn't stand up straight.

"Carly you are so going to pay me back for this." She said to herself.

Chloe jumped off the wooden stool and began looking around the house. She looked for a bathroom and when she finally found one, there was a huge line ; almost 20 people if she could count. She went behind the house and could still here the music from outside.

"This party is calling for the police to come." She said to herself.

The back of the house looked beautiful. It had a large pool, a tree house and a small playground with swings. She smiled and looked around to see if anyone was looking, and she hopped on a swing. When it came to swings, she couldn't control herself; who can't control themselves when they see swings?
She began swinging at a steady pace and she found her self drifting off, but she woke herself up when she seen a boy sit on the swing next to her.

"You do know the party is inside right?" He laughed.

"Yeah, I know, but I'm not really the 'Party Type'" Chloe said giving a small chuckle.

"Hey, the party is what you make of it." He said. She looked at him and smiled.

"Um, what is your name again?" She laughed.

"Liam." He smiled.

"I'm Chloe." She said.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," He said. "Nice to meet you Chloe."

He was friendly and didn't seem to drunk to be holding a conversation with Chloe. Chloe was surprised at herself for having a conversation with him, because he's an actual boy, and she could never talk to someone without getting nervous. They talked and talked about nonsense and laughed about nonsense.

"Wow, this music is really loud!" She said.

"It's not my fault, it's DJ Malik's fault!" He said. She smiled at him. He had perfect light brown hair and a perfect smile.

"So what brings to this party?" Liam asked.

"My friend Carly, she um, loves to party and I'm just her ride home." Chloe smiled.

When Chloe finished her sentence, a slow song began to play. She began to giggle, and her giggle turned into a laugh.

"What's wrong?" Liam smiled.

"What party plays a slow song?" She laughed.

"This one," He laughed. "I swear Zayn should of never been DJ." He smiled.

"SHOTS! WE GOT A TRAY FULL OF SHOTS!" A boy with a moppy head said coming towards us with two shot glasses.

"One for Liam and one for this beautiful, sexy, hot...Wow lady." He said handing us each one glass.

"Bye Harry." Liam said.

"Cheers?" He said raising his glass.

"Uh, I don't drink." Chloe said

"Come on. Lighten up, it's just one shot Chloe!" He said.

Chloe thought about it, while looking at the glass. She gave in and smiled at Liam.

"Cheers." She said as both of their glasses touched and they both tilted them back as the alcohol went down their throats.

"Ugh! That was awful" She said shaking her head. He laughed.

"Care to dance?" He asked getting off the swing and putting his hand out to Chloe. She smiled and and took his hand.

His arms wrapped around her waist and she hand her hands around his neck. He smiled at her beauty and continued to dance with Chloe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. It's Giselle, and um I hope you guys liked this chapter.
I wasn't feeling to good yesterday so I couldn't update!
I really hope you enjoyed it and this story is fantastic! SORRY IT'S SHORT I had to do groceries with my Mom lol

Liam and Chloe huh? c:
Feedback? Comment?