Status: To be continued...... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

A Phoenix's Last Wish

A Phoenix's last wish: Life in the daily day's of "Bi"

Hi my name is Bianca Leigh Misfitz, but everyone calls me Be... I was an average girl up until last week. you know like evil sister problems, boyfriend issues, Wanna be pops, and sluts Basic high school, life. Please listen to my story til the end. I will tell you and most likely take you to the darkest corners of you mind and the world...

I will admit that the problems do start with the name... Being called Misfitz is not fun, but it's the funniest last name ever and my sister had a different father so her list name is Larana (not fair yes I already know). I never did like my step father so i didn't change my last name. I have two best friends in the world Ryan and Mc'Kalay or Minnie people thought it would be funny to make fun of her big ears by naming her after mice, but she a doll and never cares what happens to her. Ryan (Ronald) is in the in crowd but he always makes time for me and Minnie. He loves coming over and hanging out and we are like Siamese twins joined at the hip.

My sister's name is Valery(Val) she's a preppy princess and the complete opposite of me. She like Pink and neon colors. I prefer dark colors, but trust me when i say i'm not emo. I enjoy sports and i'm on the Varsity Volleyball team. I also get top marks in my classes, but i hate bragging so i'll stop now... Valery Gets C's and D's, but has always gotten the attention. I think it's because she dresses slutty and has a priss attitude problem.

So anyway I'm on my way to school in Ryan's car and we planned to meet Minnie at the front door. As he finds a parking spot and we get out the car is swarmed and i get pushed out. I trip and wait for the impact which was harder that i thought it would be. i start to stand and feel a little dizzy so i wave by to Ryan in the crowd and head to the bathrooms.

"Be!" i turn to see Minnie running towards me. "You fall again?"

"How'd you know?" i ask pulling the last leave out of my hair.

"Umm... cause your forehead is bleeding. Come on i'll walk you too the nurse." she says and i look at my light blue Baby~G 6:45. I sigh were going to be late for class. Whatever i'll get the nurse to write us a pass. I may be good at sport, but i'm just a natural born klutz...

"What happened this time Be?' says the nurse smirking from under her glasses. The nurse is also REALLY pretty. She has long dirty blonde hair and is like a double dd cup or something... anyway she knows me by name because she's a good friend of my mom's.

"Pushed by a mob of angry, hungry wolves. I mean you should have seen them they had rabies and everything!" I say a little sarcastically. i couldn't help it she always knows what happen by the injury. She just laughs and points to my chair (I'm not kidding it has my name on it and everything since the first week of school cause i went like twice a day or something.) She grabs a band-aid and puts it on my forehead. Then i hand her mines and Minnie's planner and we head of to class. i open the door softly show my teacher my planner than sit down at my seat, pull out my book,and start reading.

"Ok class, so today we have a new student, Come on in honey!" Says miss Waltner. All the girl gasped and i finally looked up from my book to see what he looked like. A really tan guy with blonde hair came in. I look back down to my book not interested.

"Hello, My name is Sorbitol." my ears perk up a little. Sorbitol... why does that name sound so familiar? i ponder and than decide to drown him out till the teacher says

"Ok Sorbitol, go take a seat by Bianca. Bianca Raise your hand!" i raise my hand not taking my eyes from the book.

"Hi Bianca!" he says sitting next to me. I ignore him, so he tries again. "What book are you reading?" I still don't answer till the book was ripped from my hands. I look up to see the one and only Val.

"Give me back my book Valery!" i say reaching for my book. She hands it to Sorbitol. He grabs it and gives it back to me. "Thanks" I mutter as i finish reading my book. I hear Val clearing her throat. I sigh and put my book down for a minute. "This is Val my sister yada, yada, yada!" I look back own to my book.

"Nice to meet you Sorbitol, but i advise you; don't hang out with this nerd."

"Just because i know Two plus Two unlike you doesn't make me a nerd!" I say sighing. I stand up and walk away as the class burst out laughing,(Yes including the teacher who just gave up on teaching this class the 2nd week of school)and Val turns bright red. Ryan and Minnie motion me over so i go sit by them. We somehow got into an argument over the stereotypes of "sluts" when the bell rang. I stood up grabbed my stuff and headed for the door in between Minnie and Ryan when someone grabbed my arm. I turn around to see Sorbitol.

"That was quite a show there Bianca!" I pull my arm away and start to go to catch up with Ryan and Minnie.

"Valery is looking for you."I say looking over his shoulder to where my sister stood looking through the crowd.

"But i want to talk to you! i mean Not a lot of girls actually know two plus two huh?" he says smirking. I turn and start to walk away when he sighs and says. "Ok sorry how about we start over? Hi my name is Sorbitol Kailyine." he says holding out his hand. I shake his hand and say

"Hi my name is Bianca Misfitz. Nice to meet you, good bye" then turn around and start to walk away. I gonna be late for class i then turn around and look at Sorbitol. "Hey what's your next class?"

"Pre-Calculus...Why?"

"Come on that's my next class too." I say nodding my head in the direction of the class. "I didn't want you to get lost on your first day." I say as he walks up next to me.

"Thanks... is your sister in that class?"

"I'm going to pretend you didn't even ask that obvious question and i'm going to pretend that i didn't say no and that she was a complete idiot who is still in Algebra." I say as we turn the corner.

He laughs and says"I guess you don't like your sister much huh?"

"I don't and the only reason i'm talking to you is because you gave me back my notebook and tried honestly unlike everyone else." we come to a door. "Here we are." I open the door and walk in first followed by Sorbitol. Minnie waves me over and i go to take a seat by her and Ryan. Sorbitol follows and i stare at him strangely. "Well are you going to stand there all day or do you want to sit down?"

He sits down as he door opens and the teacher comes in followed by another new kid that looks at Sorbitol than at me and smirks.... Ok weird much?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I started this story on my old Quizilla account Kaiya1Kuran, so you might see it on there. This is an original fiction. These are in NO WAY real people and if they resemble anyone I know (No one i know happens to own or know what Mibba is so i think im good) sorry. The petty girly fights between the main character and her sister are fights that have been held in real life lmao. My sister was a BIOTCH in High School and we have both mellowed out. Did you know that windows wants to put "Minibar" instead of "Mibba"? Yeah squirrel moment I know. I do that crap a lot lol.