Status: To be continued...... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN

A Phoenix's Last Wish

Bi meets Eon: The prick

I looked up and smiled. So Sorbitol had already found her, good!
"Class this is Eon! He's our new student please be nice to him. Sit anywhere you would like Hun."
I passed all the girls trying to hit on me. I would have to meet them all later. Right now I made my way to Sorbitol and Bianca. "Hello, I’m Eon nice to meet you." I say taking a seat next to a girl with really big ears.
"Hello Eon, I'm Mackalay, but everyone calls me Minnie." she says holding out her hand. Not hard to tell why everyone calls her Minnie. I shake her hand.
"Hi Eon, I'm Ronald, but everyone calls me Ryan." he says holding out his hand. I shake his hand too now annoyed.
...
......
............
........................
She still reading her book?! She didn't even introduce herself. I look at her book and go to grab it, but she moves out of my reach and glares at me. She goes back to reading her book.
~Bianca~
I hear the introductions, but something makes me on edge around him...
I sat there reading my book when I saw a hand going for my book. I quickly pull it away, look up, and glare at Eon. I finish my story and set my book down. "Bianca." I say looking at Eon then I pull out my iPod and another book. I put the headphones in and read my book. I look at the teacher who calls me. I put my book down, make my way over to the board solve the equation, and sit back down.
"Why do you take this class Bi? And can you tutor me?" ask Ryan.
"It's mandatory to take this class and no it's too much work." I say sighing and rolling my eyes.
"Awwwwwww come on! Tutor me or I’ll fail this class, my mom will kill me, and I’ll haunt you!" he says looking serious.
"You keep your ghost form away from me your too much a bother as it is!" I say with a straight face. We burst out laughing. "Ok you made me laugh I’ll tutor you."
"Oh i want to come over tonight Bi! Let's make it a girl’s night!" says Minnie poking my side.
"Stop it Minnie that tickles and yes that's fine a girl's night it is! Movie, popcorn, soda, pizza..." I start to list
"Whoa sorry that not everyone has an iron-clad metabolism like you do, but I’ll get fat like that!"
"Fine then more for me Minnie." I say as the bell rings. "Ryan can i have a ride home? I say poking him in the arm.
"Ok you can, but you still have to tutor me!" he's says happily.
"Ok, when though?"
"Saturday at the cafe! I feel like coffee!" He says turning to face me.
"Lunch first kiddo, I feel like McDonald." I say as he pulls me to his car.
"Dido! now you too Minnie! Oh... Eon Sorbitol want to go to?"
I turn around just remembering them being there.
"Sure we'll follow you." Says Eon Smirking. I roll my eyes and turn away. I ran to the car and hopped in the driver’s seat
"I'll drive!" i say as they walk to the car. Shrugging Ryan tosses me the keys and i start the engine. I start to back out right as Ryan tries to get in the door.
"Bianca!" I turn and see Valery running towards us.
"Fuck! Hurry up, Hurry Up, HURRY UP!" i say pulling Ryan into the car. I back out hitting Valery and another car was backing out at the same time. She died on the spot..... At least I WISH that happened I missed her by inches and floored it off the school grounds Eon doing a damn good job at keeping up with the speed I was driving at. I slowed to a stop at the red light and look over at Minnie and Ryan who are all to use to my driving. I cut off a car as they were about to park. I Hop out the ca. "Well that was Fun!" i say relaxing as we headed into McDonald. I turn around at the door and hold it open for Eon and Sorbitol. As we walk in I order a Large Big 'n' Tasty combo. I hand my money over to Ryan and go to sit down. I see a lady trying to get her child to come down for the play area. I go over and wok my way up thanking my gymnastics lessons as I weave my way up to the area. I grab the kid go down the slide and hand him to his mother with a smile.
I look at the kid for a minute than i throw him over my shoulder and spin in a circle. "Now it's about time you go home ok there tyke?"
He laughs and gives me a hug. "Bye bye Bianca!"
"Thank you Bianca! You think you can baby sit for me on Friday? Mr. Louis and I would like to go out."
"Oh no problem Mrs. Maddie! What time?"
"You think you can stay late? Melody will be there as well since she's spending the night?"
"Oh, that's ok! I don't mind!"
"...and I’m going to bake some cookies to the neighbor’s next door.... you think you can drop them off?"
"Oh yes, I will. Well I better be going I have to eat lunch. Have a safe trip and Tyke be a good boy!" I say looking at him.
"Thank you so much Bianca you're such a sweetheart! Have a good day." she says walking to her car.
I walk to the table they were at. "Sorry about that you guys... and Minnie."
"Oh, its ok we were just telling them about your fondness of children and how they seem to get along so well." says Ryan smirking at the scene.
"Yeah, Yeah." I say grabbing my food and starting to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah....... pretty self explanatory I guess? BUT I did make sure to go through this on and i am pretty sure i got all the "i" -------> "I" this time, give or take a couple. I put that advice to use and spelled check before updating thank you Snow.White.Queen for the constructive criticism ^-^ Do not be scared to do that for I will take it to heart and fix it :D Not take it to heart and cry like a baby..... SO NOT COOL lol