Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Eleven

The drive to the mall took me almost 20 minutes. By the time I got there, Sammy was already standing outside waiting for me. I parked, killed the ignition and ran straight up to her. I engulfed her in the biggest hug ever.

"Well hello to you too" She laughed while hugging me back.

"I haven't seen you in almost two weeks. I've missed you. I've also got so much to tell you!" I said.

"Well, let's go get some retail therapy and then we can go eat." I nodded my head, and we were off.

About two hours, and hundreds of dollars later, we were finally done shopping. We headed over to the closest Panera Bread and sat down to talk. Was I really ready to tell her everything? Will she think differently of me? How will she react? I don't know what I'd do if Vic was right and she just leaves. My train of thought was interrupted when she spoke up.

"So, what's got you all quiet?" She sounded concerned, which made me relax a little. I know I have nothing to worry about. She loves me. She'll be here for me.

"Well, after you left the concert, Vic took me back to the PTV tour bus. I spent the night with them. The next day, they asked me to move in with them. And I said yes. Can you believe it? I still can't" We laughed before I continued. "Anyway. The reason they asked me to move in is because, uh, well, my brother abuses me. Mom, too. That's why she said those awful things to you when you called. She will literally do anything and everything to make me miserable." I looked at her, to see how she was digesting all of this information. Before she could speak, I continued. "Also, they wanted me to move in mainly because I was supposed to kill myself after the concert. The note I gave Vic while he was on stage? Yeah, that was my suicide letter. I also cut myself, too. I'm so sorry." I couldn't look at her. I didn't want to see her reaction for fear that it won't be a good one.

But when I finally did look up at her, I noticed she had tears falling from her eyes. She made me stand up and she pulled me into the tightest hug I've ever recieved.

She looked into my eyes. "Abby, how come you've never told me? Don't you trust me?" I could hear the hurt in her voice. Which made me start crying. "I do trust you. I just didn't want you to think differently of me. You've always had this image of me as having the perfect life, with no troubles. When in fact, my life is the exact opposite. I didn't want to disappoint you." I stated.

"Abby, I love you, for you. I don't care what's going on in your life. If you need me, I'm here!" I nodded and thanked her. See, Vic had no fucking reason to worry. Ugh, Vic.

"Sooooo, you got a romance brewin' with any of the guys yet?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. Go figure she'd jump right to that. "No, sadly. I mean, I guess I like Vic a little bit. But we got in a fight today and I just don't know what to think." I sighed.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He told me that I couldn't hang out with you. And it pissed me off. Then he told to not come crying to him when I get fucked over. Like what is up with that?!" I said, replaying the fight in my mind.

"Wow. Sounds like a dick. But sweetie, I think he's just trying to protect you. Just go home and talk to him about it, okay? Figure everything out. I want to see you happy." I smiled at her kind words.

When we were done eating, we went our separate ways. I headed back to Jaime's car and began the drive home. There must have been an accident or something, because the roads were all backed up. It took me an hour to get home. When I did, I saw Vic in the living room, by himself. I sighed to myself before walking over to him.

"Vic, we need to talk" I stated. He looked up at me and I noticed his eyes were puffy. Has he been crying? "Oh, Abby, I'm so sorry for what I said to you! I don't know what got into me. I am so so sorry. You didn't deserve that. The guys made me realize what a dick I was and I am so-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. We kissed for a good ten minutes, and it wasn't lustful, or full of passion. It was just filled with love.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I'm not mad at you anymore. Plus, you need to know how much I care about you. And I wanted to thank you for caring about me just as much." I smiled at him. He hugged me, and we snuggled into the couch to watch a movie. Wow, maybe things are starting to look up for me, I thought to myself.