Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Three

The boys and I were jumping around backstage, preparing ourselves. I peaked at the crowd, and it was huge. I was excited to play in our hometown; we always played our best here. The stage manager came up to us and told us that it was time to go on. We all ran on stage and the crowd went wild.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS UP SAN DIEGO?!” I screamed into my mic. That earned us some more screams.
We went right into Bulletproof Love and someone in the front row caught my eyes. She had beautiful, curly, long black hair; and the most piercing blue eyes I’ve ever soon. No matter what song it was, she was always singing along.

We were at the end of our set, and our last song to played was “A Match Into Water”, I noticed the girl in front start to get teary eyed. She held out her hand for me to grab, and I noticed she was holding a note. I went over to her, held her hand, and sang right to her. I could tell this made her day. After the song, I said my goodbyes and the guys and I got off stage.

We went back to the dressing room and I grabbed a beer for everyone.

“Hey man, what was that thing that girl gave you during A Match Into Water?” Mike asked.

“It was a piece of paper, I’m guessing it’s a note for us. You wanna read it?” I replied.

All the guys nodded their head and gathered around me. I opened the note and began reading. As I was reading, I slowly felt my heart rate increase, and my heart break. What was this? She was so beautiful, why would she want to kill herself?! And she was so young, I just don’t understand. After we all read it, we sat there, puzzled. Jaime was the first to speak up:

“Dude, we have to go find her before she leaves! You know what she looks like right?”

I replied, “Of course, man. Come on, let’s go find her. And quick!”

We all got up, and ran to find Abby. We checked to see if she was still standing around by the stage, but we didn’t see her. I decided to go check by the merch table. This was my last hope because I don’t see her anywhere. I’m so scared, I don’t want to lose one of our fans. They all mean so much to us, and this would be really heart breaking.

I ran over to the merch table and I saw her. She wasn’t buying anything though, she was just waiting for her friend to pick out what she wants. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

“Abby?” I asked, my voice full of concern.

She looked at me, her eyes were a mixture of sadness and shock. She just stared at me, not saying a word. I don’t think she expected us to read the note right after we got off stage, so I obviously caught her off guard. I said her name again, trying to snap her out of it so we could.

“O-oh, uh, hello there.” She replied nervously.

I grabbed her hand, and asked if she would come backstage and talk to the band for awhile. That’s when her friend finally spoke up:
“Abby, I can’t wait here all night. I’ve got to study. I’m sorry but we have to go.”

Wow, this girl seemed like a bitch. I was not a fan of this one. I looked to Abby and said:
“I’ll take you home later, that way your friend can go study and we can talk. Is that okay with you?” God, I hope she says yes. I can’t let her go through with this.

She seemed hesitant at first, but she finally spoke up. “Okay, that works, I guess.” She then turned to her friend, “You go ahead Sammy, I’ll call you later. Drive safe.” They hugged and her friend stalked off. That’s when I realized I still had hold of Abby’s hand. I let go, and looked into her eyes.
“Let’s go back to the bus, the boys will meet us there so we can talk.” She just nodded, not saying a word.

I sent out a quick group message to the guys:
To: Hime-Time; Mikey; Turtle
I found her guys. Going back to the bus now. Meet us there.

I then put my phone back in my pocket, and motioned for her to follow me. She stayed silent the entire walk there. It was breaking my heart. I got a better look at her now, and she truly is gorgeous. That’s when I realized, no matter what it takes, I’m going to save this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, told you guys I'm going to be updating this a lot today!

I'd love to hear your feedback, and see what you think of this story. Do you have any suggestions? Don't be a silent reader!

Thanks for reading! (: