Save Yourself For Someone Worth Dying For

Chapter Five

“Goodnight Vic, and thank you” Abby said softly. It made my heart melt. After telling her goodnight, I kissed her cheek and walked back into the front.

By the time I came back up, all the boys were back and they brought pizza. I grabbed myself a slice and sat on the couch in silence. I couldn’t stop thinking about everything that Abby said, it truly was heart breaking. I don’t blame her for wanting to kill herself, but I’m glad the boys and I were here to stop here. My train of thought was interrupted when Tony spoke up.

“What are we going to do with her, man? We can’t let her go back to that house. It’s no good for her. Plus once she leaves, how will we know she won’t go through with it anyway?” I nodded my head to let him know I was listening. After thinking for a few minutes, I came up with an idea.

“Guys, this was our last show of the tour. Why don’t we ask her to come live with us?” Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but once they thought about it; I could see they were all on board.

“How do we know she’s going to want to stay with us? She barely knows us. And she doesn’t seem like the kind of girl who just randomly stays with a bunch of guys” Jaime said. That was a good point.

“Why don’t we spend the day tomorrow, getting to know her, and her getting to know us? You know, give her time to get comfortable around us.” I said. They all nodded their head in agreement.

“I can’t believe she’s gone through all of that. It’s so sad. She’s such a beautiful girl, if only she could see that. If only her family weren’t such dicks. How could they do this to her?” Mike said. I could tell he was already starting to care about her. I think we all were.

“I don’t know man, its crazy. This world is full of fucked up people.” Jaime said. Tony was the next to speak up about his feelings on the subject.

“I want to go beat the shit out of her brother for ever laying a hand on her. And I’d like to give her “mother” a piece of my mind. She sounds like a huge cunt.” He huffed.

I nodded, then zoned out of their conversation. I know that I just met Abby, but I really do want to save this girl. She’s gorgeous, and I want her to see that. I want to help her stop the cutting. I want to be able to become someone she can come to whenever she needs someone to talk to. I want her to feel safe with me and the guys. I want her to think of us as her older brothers, or maybe something more. I don’t know. I don’t want to develop feelings for her yet. I know she’s not ready for that. For now, I just want to protect her and keep her safe.

My mind was racing, I was thinking about so many things. Tomorrow, in order to help Abby feel more comfortable about her situation, I’m going to tell her about my past with self-harm. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the guys telling me they were going to go back and get some sleep. I said goodnight to them. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and settled into the couch. I fell asleep with Abby on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know this is a short chapter. But I wanted to give you guys an insight on how all the boys feel about what Abby told them. And Vic's feelings.

I'll try and make the next chapter a little longer.

Thank you for reading! :D