First Time

Ten.

"Hurry up. Hurry up." I muttered as I bounced from one foot to the other. I was in the airport, waiting for my parents to come through the terminal and I could see people spotting me. "Thank god." I pushed my way through some people to my parents. It was a week before Christmas and we were back in New York, having 3 weeks off. "Hi." I hugged both my parents.

"You are massive." My dad pointed out. "How far along are you now?"

"23 weeks tomorrow." I replied, smiling at the both of them. I led them to where Joe's car was parked.

"Whose car is this?" My mom asked, as I was batted away from helping put their bags in the trunk.

"Joe's." I grinned as I climbed into the front seat. I started to engine and pulled off right away. "He has to be in the studio this morning with Nick and Kevin and they offered to pick him up so he left me with the car to pick you up."

"The both of you look a little snug." My dad pointed out from the passenger seat. My mom sat in the back but leant forwards to look at me. "She is almost touching the steering wheel."

"She isn't!" I replied, briefly looking down at my stomach. I rested my hand on it and feeling her roll. 

"Leave them alone." My mom smacked my dad in the arm. I laughed.

"Anyway, leaving me and my little girl alone, how have you been?" I asked, keeping an eye on the road.

"Good, we have just been sorting out both the houses." My dad informed me. "We fly back home on the 27th December. And then come back here around the 27th of January and we officially move in."

"I'm really excited for you to be here. Especially when the baby is born." I replied.

"Is Denise and Paul okay with us staying with them?" My mom asked. I rolled my eyes at my dad, who laughed. 

"Mom, they wouldn't have invited you if they didn't want you here." My mom sighed. "Anyway, they wanted the families together before she is born." The ringing of my phone stopped the conversation. I hit the button on the console, allowing whoever to speak to us without me having to use my phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Al." Joe's voice filled the car, making me smile. "How are you?"

"Alright, just picked mom and dad up." I informed him. I saw my dad send me a look that confused me.

"Hey guys." Joe said. I could hear the nerves in his voice, making me roll my eyes again.

"Hello Joe." My mom said. My dad said the same thing to him.

"So you are going straight to my parents?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, we will be there in like 5 minutes." I replied. "Where are you?"

"We have just left the studio." Joe replied. I could hear Nick and Kevin talking rapidly in the background. I assumes it was a good day. "Shut up." He muttered, making me laugh. "So we will meet you at the parents in an hour."

"Yeah, sure. See you." We all said our goodbyes before he hung up. I remembered the look that my dad gave me. "What was that all about dad? The look?"

"Nothing, nothing." He mused. I made a protesting noise. "It's just..." My dad sighed.

"What was it dad?" I asked, feeling a small kick to my stomach. "Yeah, that was daddy on the phone."

"When you heard it was Joe, your face lit up." I glanced at my dad before looking back at the road. "You looked really happy."

"I am really happy." I replied, confused at what he was trying to get across. "What are you saying?"

"Joe makes you happy, Aleah." My dad said, his voice all soft. "So don't be an idiot and let him go." I pulled into the Jonas household's driveway behind Danielle's car and looked at him. "You've both done it to each other, I think you realised that you both need each other. And that daughter of yours needs you two." I watched as my dad got out the car, opening the trunk. I turned and looked at my mom.

"What the hell was that about?" She shook her head as confused as me. I grabbed my handbag and got out, tossing the keys into my bag. I let them get their own suitcases, knowing I would be sent away anyway and knocked on the front door. Paul opened it, a smile on his face. He let us in, giving me a hug while greeting my parents. "Is everyone in the lounge?" Paul nodded his head and we all walked in. "Hello." I said, greeting Denise, Gabby, Danielle and Frankie. I hugged them all and they said hi to my parents. I sat in between Frankie and Gabby.

"Have any of you spoken to the boys?" Denise asked us. Danielle and Gabby shook their heads while I nodded mine.

"I spoke to Joe about 5 minutes ago. They had just left, he said they would be an hour." I informed everyone.

* * *

We were sitting in the lounge when the boys burst into the house, making a lot of noise. I rolled my eyes and waited for my little girl to move. She reacted to Joe's voice really quickly, even if she was asleep. "Hi all." Joe said, making his way over to us. "Hi baby." He patted my stomach, getting a kick in reply.

"How was the studio?" I asked as he sat in between me and Gabby.

"Great." He replied. I saw that the three of them had massive smiles on their faces. "We got some writing done and played for a while."

"I'm glad." I replied, giving him a massive smile.

"How was our girl today?" He rested his hand on my stomach. I knew that everyone was watching us but I brushed them away, holding onto these moments with Joe.

"She was moving a little earlier. Then stopped. And then you came in and she won't stop moving now." Joe laughed, dropping him head to press a kiss against the top of my stomach.

"She is just excited to hear her daddy." Joe grinned.

"She won't be when she comes out." Nick muttered, earning a smack from Denise. I laughed, winking at Nick. I had missed him. It sounds stupid but we hadn't spent much time together. We were always with someone else. Nick grinned back to me.

"Stop it you two." Denise moaned at her two boys. "Now are we going to eat lunch?" I attempted to get off the couch, but I got stuck between Joe and the arm of the couch. Joe burst into laughter, standing up. I tried to push myself up, but even with Joe gone, I couldn't quite do it. Joe held his stomach as he laughed even harder. Nick walked over to me, holding his hands out. I grabbed them and he helped me off the couch.

"Thanks Nick." I smiled at him before storming off into the kitchen.

"Allie, I'm sorry." Joe walked into the kitchen. I stood with my back to him, looking out the window. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin against my shoulder. I sighed, hearing everyone walk into the kitchen.

"I'll be back in a minute." I mumbled, pulling away from Joe and walked upstairs. I went to the toilet and as I walked out, I saw Joe standing against the wall opposite me.

"Come." He nodded his head towards him old room. I followed him in, sitting next to him on the bed. "What's wrong?" He rubbed his hand against the bottom of my back. I sighed, shaking my head. "Allie." His voice sounding like a warning.

"I'm tired." I said before bursting into tears. Joe wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me in. "I love the fact she is moving, it makes me know that she is there. But she just keeps me up with her kicking." I knew it was nothing to be upset about, I was. "When I'm trying to get to sleep, she is awake."

"I wish I could do something, Al." Joe whispered. "But I can't."

"I know." I wiped away the tears, feeling stupid. "And it's hard without you at home too."

"Allie." I shook my head, telling him to ignore me. "I can't help it."

"I know." I replied, feeling stupid. "I just like it when you are there, it makes me feel safe."

"That makes me feel sad." I looked at Joe and he looked sad. "But you don't need to feel unsafe, Al."

"I'm being stupid." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I'm emotional and tired."

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"No." I replied, shaking my head.

"Is she moving?" Joe looked down at my stomach, but didn't touch it. I shook my head, letting him know she was being still. "Take a nap here Allie. I'll let the family know that you are here. And now she is still, take a sleep." I was just about to protest when I yawned.

"Okay." I whispered. Joe untangled us and helped me into his old bed. He handed me a pillow to hug while I slept. "Come and wake me up in an hour, okay?" Joe nodded his head and pressed a kiss against my forehead. He walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

* * *

I woke up with a sharp kick to my abdomen. I groaned and sat up. "Yeah, okay. I'm awake." I said to the fidgety baby inside me. I stood up and walked downstairs into the lounge, where I could hear a lot of noise. "Hiya." I said as I walked in. Everyone smiled at me.

"How you feeling, sweetie?" My mom asked as I sat next to her.

"Better." I replied, feeling another jab to my stomach. "Except someone has woken up." I rubbed over the spot where I could feel her kicking.

"Just like her mother." My mom said, laughing. "You would kick at the most inappropriate times. Mostly when I was trying to sleep."

"That's what she does." I replied, throwing my arms up. "She is awake when I'm trying to sleep."

"Get used to it." My dad mumbled from the conversation he was having with Paul. "You wait until you bring her home, she will be up every 2 hours, needing something."

"A pacifer." Denise said, making me look at her. "How do you think I kept 4 boys quiet?"

"Some of them need one now." I said, making the four Jonas boys glare at me. "I think she is going to be a thumb sucker. From what we saw in the scan."

"Which might be easier because she won't keep dropping her thumb." I laughed at Joe, shaking my head. "We will have to buy some anyway, just in case. Add it to the list."

"It's in my bag." I pointed to my bag that sat at Joe's feet. He pulled out the notepad, scribbling it down.

"What list is that?" Danielle asked.

"Me and Joe are going shopping tomorrow for what we need. Like baby furniture and stuff. Just so we aren't doing it all when we come back off tour."

"So you everyone will have to be ready to paint and put things together soon." Joe pointed out, making me laugh.

"Let me have a look." Denise held her hand out for the notebook. Joe snatched it towards his chest, shaking his head. "Why not?"

"Because it has her name in it." Joe grinned, making everyone edge forwards slightly. "No one is seeing it."

"You'll just have to wait until April." I sang, making both moms glare at me.

"So you've picked a name then?" My dad asked. We shared a look.

"We have picked her first name, we are just arguing over her middle one." I replied, making Joe laugh. "We aren't arguing per say, I think we are leaning towards Joe's one."

"Who picked the first name then?" Paul asked, interested.

"Both of us. We were flicking through the book, I said it and we both fell in love with it." Joe said, sending me a warm smile. It made me happy, knowing our little girl had a name already.

"It isn't one of those silly celebrity names?" My mom moaned, making me and Joe laugh.

"Nope. We haven't gone for one of those. Her name couldn't be anymore traditional." I told them. Everyone stared at us. "We aren't going to tell any of you." Both our moms pouted and sat back. I tried not to laugh at them. "We are trying to get anything ready for her before tour ends. So those 2 months we aren't rushing around to sort things out. So we have picked out her name, sort of. We are trying to do the nursery while we are here. At least the big bits, like painting and putting together the big bits."

"Have you made a birth plan?" My mom asked.

"Kinda." I replied, biting my nails. It made me nervous thinking about it. "Take as many drugs as they offer." Everyone burst into laughter. "Can I wing it?"

"I think you need some sort of birth plan, Al. I don't think winging it is the best idea you had had." Joe replied, making me stick my tongue out at him.

"My birth plan is try and hurt Joe as much as his baby is hurting me."

"You won't get even close." My mom mumbled. "So Joe is going in with you?"

"Are you kidding? He put me like this, he will have to put up with me screaming and swearing at him." I looked over at Joe, who was pouting. I laughed, smiling at him. "And I don't want him to miss the birth of his daughter. I want him to be the first person she sees."

"I didn't know you had such a soft side, Allie." Nick grinned at me. I shrugged my shoulders, looking at him.

"It's the pregnancy." I replied, making him laugh. "You have to be soft during sex, it must have come from there."

"And on that note, I'm going to make some drinks." Denise said loudly, making the 'kids' burst into laughter. "Anyone else coming?" I looked down in my lap, knowing if I made eye contact with anyone, I would go hysterical with laughter. My mom and dad got off the couch, following Paul and Denise into the kitchen.

"Oh Allie." Joe said, moving from the couch he was squashed on with Nick and Kevin to where I was sitting alone. "I don't think that was necessary."

"But it was hilarious." Nick replied, still laughing to himself. I could hear him chuckling and it made me start to laugh all over again.

"Okay, you two children." Kevin said, rolling his eyes as me and Nick laughed. "Grow up."

"Hey!" I shouted through my laughter. "I'm going to be a mother soon, I'm already grown up."

"You're laughing about us having sex!" Joe pointed out, making me laugh. "Makes me feel really great about myself." He mumbled sarcastically. I knew nobody else had heard him saying it so I smiled at him.

"Don't worry." I whispered in his ear softly. I felt a shudder go down his back, making me smirk. "You were great."

"Mm." Joe whispered back to me, his hand resting on the back of my neck. "You've slept with me the once, how do you know if you've got nothing to compare to?"

"Because, Mr Jonas." I whispered in reply. "I remember that night of Nick's 16th birthday." I looked at Joe, who turned bright red. "We might not have slept together but wow." I bit my lip and watched as Joe stared at me. I don't know what had come across us but when Joe stood up and held his hand out in a eager way, I grabbed hold of it.

"We will be back." He said to anyone who was listening. He almost dragged me up the stairs, pulling us both into his old room. He slammed the door behind himself, staring at me with blown eyes. "What are you doing to me, Allie?" I took a step forwards nearer him, wrapping my arm around his neck.

"You tell me." I whispered, moving my lips over his. He grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. We pressed our lips against each others in a frantic way. He walked us back so my legs hit the bed. I moved so I was lying down on it and Joe covered me with his body. Our lips stayed connected somehow. "Joe." I gasped as his lips made their way down my neck and his hands to my t-shirt. I gripped the back of his head, pulling his hair softly.

"Mmm." Joe mused from my neck. I gasped as his hands made their way up my t-shirt.

"Joe, stop." I said when I finally had control of the situation. He lifted his head from my neck, a pout on his lips. I smiled at him softly, running my hand down his spine. "Not here, not now."

"Why?" He whined, nuzzling his face into my collar bone. I could feel that he didn't want to stop.

"Not in your parents house, with our families downstairs, Joe." I replied. He sighed, before climbing off me. I sat up, rearranging my t-shirt. I turned to him, his face bright red with excitement. "Can you wait?" I whispered, putting my hand on top of his thigh. He looked at me confused. "Wait until we get home." He sighed but nodded his head anyway. "We better go downstairs before someone comes up."

"I'll be down in a minute." He said as I stood up. I placed my hands on his shoulders, looking down at him. He smiled, putting his hands on my stomach. "I will." He whispered, making his lips into a kissing gesture. I laughed, but leant down to press a kiss against his lips. He smiled contently before pressing a kiss against my stomach.

"I'm going to go now." I pressed a kiss against his forehead before leaving the room and Joe alone. I wandered downstairs and into the lounge, where everyone we left sat inside.

"What the hell happened there?" Danielle asked, looking at me funny. I shook my head.

"Me and Joe needed to talk." I shrugged my shoulders in a 'isn't it obvious?' way. "Urgently."

"So what is he doing now?" Nick asked with a glimmer in his eye. I stared at him for a bit too long before answering.

"How should I know?" I replied, flicking my hair out of my eyes. I could see Nick trying not to smirk at me. "He said he will come down after me."

"Mmm." Nick replied, nodding his head as if what I was saying was so interesting. I held back the urge to flip him off, obviously he knew something. I looked at Nick and held his gaze for a few seconds before talking.

"I'll be back in a second." I said, getting up and walking out of the room. I heard Nick make an excuse up before meeting me in the dining room. I made sure the doors were shut before turning to him. "Spill."

"Me spill? I don't need to say a thing, Al." He replied, smirking at me. "I think your eyes say it all."

"Shut up." I smacked him in the arm. I sat down on a chair, sighing.

"I don't think I've ever seen Joe move so quick, Allie. I'm impressed."

"You're talking about your brother and best friend here." I replied, pointing a finger at him. "It's a little weird."

"What's weird is you and Joe getting it on in my parents house." Nick stated, laughing to himself.

"Get lost Nicholas." I mumbled, rubbing my stomach. "It's been like this for weeks."

"Like what?" Nick said, getting all serious and sitting down next to me. I smiled at him, shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know. The last few months, me and Joe have been sharing these moments."

"Right?" He said, confused.

"Since we had our first scan. We shared a kiss and since that, it's been..." I stopped. There was no word that could explain mine and Joe's relationship. "Different. We have had these moments, these weird, unpredictable moments and we have no clue what we are doing."

"When I see you both." Nick started. "I know that you belong together. But I don't think you two see it. The way you look at each other, I wish I had that."

"You do." I said, looking at him. "What do you mean? Are you having second thoughts about you and Gabby?"

"We were talking about you and Joe." I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"No, we have changed subjects now. What's going on, Nick?"

"Nothing." I stared at him until he sighed and gave up. "She is too good for me, Al. I don't like opening up and I can see she is getting fed up with it."

"Then open up Nick." I said, getting a little stressed at him. I wasn't going to let him throw away his relationship with Gabby because he was being an idiot. "That girl loves you with everything she has, don't be an idiot."

"And my brother loves you with everything he is. Don't be an idiot."

"What is it with everyone calling me an idiot in this situation?" I groaned, rubbing my head. "Maybe it isn't me being an idiot in this situation, what if it's Joe?"

"What do you mean?" He replied, turning his head to one side.

"Okay, but you have to keep quiet about this. We were kissing at my parents house and our moms walked in." Nick's mouth dropped. "Yeah I know. They asked us if we were getting back together. I didn't answer because I wasn't sure but Joe said no straight away. A long story short, we both admitted that we still love each other but we aren't going to do anything."

"Shit." Nick said, still looking at me. "That is really messed up."

"You're telling me. I don't want our baby being born with her parents dancing around each other. We either be together or not. It's that simple."

"It isn't though. It isn't as simple as you think. You and Joe are kind of messed up. You were forced into this situation." He said. "You both have made mistakes and you both know it. It's going to take time before you two get back to that stage. You aren't 16 anymore. It's not that simple. You've got a baby to think of."

"I've missed you Nick."

* * *

"C'mon, Allie." Joe said, nudging me in the shoulder with his elbow. I glared at him before standing up. I hugged our parents, the only ones left before walking out the front door. Joe helped me into the car, the size of my pregnancy not going me any favours. "Did you have a good day?" He asked me as he started to drive us home.

"It's nice to see my parents again." I replied, smiling at him. He nodded his head. "You were a lot better with my dad."

"It's easier than last time. At least this time I know that they were okay with this."

"I don't think they have much of a choice Joe." I laughed, making him glance over at me. "They kinda has to accept it. We haven't given them much choice. We are doing this." Joe rested his hand on top of my stomach.

"We really are." He replied, his voice rough and sort of sexy. "Me and you, Allie. This is forever."

"Yeah, it really is." I replied, musing it over. Whatever happened between me and Joe, we were connected. The baby I was carrying made us be in each other lives forever. We could hate each other and our little girl would always bring us together. We had no choice. "It's nearly christmas."

"Yeah, it is." Joe said, a laugh in his voice. "Our last Christmas together before we have a little girl to spoil."

"Do you think this could be our last Christmas together ever?" I asked. My conversation with Nick earlier made me think me and Joe over.

"What?" I heard the panic in Joe's voice but I tried nothing to calm him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, in the next year, things might change. We could be spending next Christmas apart."

"I really hope we don't." Joe said, sounding really sad. "I don't want that, and I know you don't."

"But what if we don't get the choice Joe? What if something happens and then that's it? What do we do?"

"Where is all this coming from?" He said, obviously confused. I shook my head, keeping my eyes forwards. I knew that if I looked at him, I would break. "What is it Allie? Is it what happened earlier? Because if it was, we can always for-"

"No." I grabbed him thigh, making him sharply turn to look at me. "I was just being stupid, Joe. Ignore me." He pulled into the driveway and we walked indoors. It was dark as we walked into the lounge, shedding our coats.

"It must have come from somewhere, Allie." Joe said as he pushed my hair out of my face. "What made you ask it?"

"Me and Nick were talking about him and Gabby and it just made me think. I was being stupid." I rested my hands against his neck, feeling his pulse. "Ignore me. It's fine."

"Okay." He said, skeptically. He rested his hands against my hips and his forehead against mine. "Are you okay?"

"Perfect." I said, smiling back at him. I moved my hands so my fingers were threaded through his hair. "What about you?"

"Wonderful." He replied, his face getting closer to mine. He stopped just as his lips brushed mine. I could feel his breath of my lips.

"Are you just going to leave me like this, or are you going to kiss me?" I demanded. A grin spread across face as he pulled me in closer. Our kiss was soft and warm and it made me feel happy. I could feel warmth spreading all the way to my toes. I pulled away from Joe, resting my head against his collar bone. "Let's go to bed. I think me and your little girl need a cuddle."
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy, sorry this is a little late, I've been on holiday! :")
Next chapter- Baby shopping and Nick's an idiot.