First Time

Six.

I had just turned 14 weeks when Joe decided to buy every baby book possible. "Joe, I don't want to hear anything more thing about amniotic fluid." I said, pulling the book from his hands and tossing it across the room. We were sitting on the couch, me reading a magazine and Joe reading the baby book that was now half way across the room. "You are getting on my nerves."

"Why?" Joe asked, his eyebrows narrowed. "What have I done?"

"All this talk about where our baby is." I waved my hand around. "I know what's happening inside my body. I've read about it." Joe rolled his eyes before getting off the couch. "I don't need to hear about what's going on all the time Joe." I moaned. Joe sighed, running his hands through his hair.

"I can't seem to please you at the moment, Aleah." He replied, quite spitefully. "I am always doing something wrong these last couple of weeks. Nothing is making you happy, no matter how much I try."

"Don't Joe." I said, shaking my head. I stood up to join him. There was no way of hiding the fact I was pregnant, my bump was too big to hide. "I'm not comfortable, I'm not sleeping. My back hurts and I'm still feeling sick, which I thought would have gone away by now."

"Don't take it out on me then!" Joe said, throwing his hands in the air. "I'm just trying to help."

"You aren't really." I replied, rubbing my stomach. "You are barely here."

"If you have forgotten, we are going on tour next week, Allie. There are things that need to be done, like, I don't know, rehearsal and interviews?"

"How comes Danielle gets Kevin home by the evening? And Gabby. They both get their-"

"Their what, Allie?" Joe asked me. It had been 2 weeks since we shared that kiss when seeing our baby for the first time. Neither of us had mentioned it to the other and things were getting tense between us.

"How comes I am waiting around at like 11pm for you? It's all I seem to be doing, Joe!"

"Then stop." He said, snatching his coat up. I followed him as he stormed out of the front door.

"Where are you going?" I shouted at him. As he got to his car, he turned around to look at me.

"We have an interview today, if you don't remember!" He climbed into his car and drove away. I sighed, walking back inside. The three boys had an interview today and Joe was going to tell everyone that we were having a baby. He didn't want me there, we decided as a group that I wasn't needed there, just in case something went the wrong way. I grabbed my phone off the couch and rung Denise.

"Hello Denise." I said as she answered. I paced around the lounge.

"Hello sweetie." She replied. "Are you okay?"

"Not really." I mumbled, sitting on the couch and running a hand across my stomach. "Me and Joe just got into an argument and he drove off. I'm guessing he is coming to you, I was just warning you."

"Thank you." She said, bringing a smile to my face. I knew she would understand and be able to sort out Joe. "Are you okay though?"

"I'm sure that I'll be fine." I replied, sitting back. "Can someone just let me know what happens?"

"Of course. Straight after it happens, someone will let you know. You are going out with Dani and Gabby?"

"We are going shopping." I replied, picking at my jeans, which were a little too snug. "Actually, they will be here in a minute."

"Okay Allie. Joe has just turned up, I'll let you sort yourself out. Stay safe." We said our goodbyes and hung up. I tossed my phone into my bag and tapped my foot against the floor. I spotted the book I threw in the corner of the room. I walked over to it, bending down to pick it up. I felt a small twinge in my back as I stood up. I heard a knock at the front door and two voices echoed around the house.

"Allie!" Gabby yelled, skipping into the lounge. I tossed the book onto the couch, smiling at them as Danielle walked in. She grabbed the book, flicking through the pages.

"Doing a bit of reading?" She asked, putting the book down.

"No." I muttered, grabbing my bag and putting it onto my shoulder. "It's Joe's." I got a funny look off both of them, before sweeping my hair out of my eyes.

"Where is he anyway?" Gabby asked, glancing around. I rolled my eyes, putting my hand on my hips. "Isn't the interview like 2 hours away?"

"We got into a fight and he stormed out. He is at his moms." I replied. They both looked at me as if to say 'carry on'. I rolled my eyes once more. "Because I am a moany bitch?" I offered.

"Well, that's a given. But why did it make Joe storm out?" Gabby replied, grinning. I sighed, blowing the hair out of my eyes. 

"I don't know." I replied, getting angry. "Do we have to do this now? I've got a headache, backache and I need some new clothes because these ones don't fit me as I've gained like 5 pounds in the last week."

"Oh today is going to be fun." Danielle moaned, making me glare at her.

* * *

"So I've got four pairs of these stretch pants." I held up a pair of jeans with a supportive waist. "Some pregnancy dresses and shirts. And a few of those ugly pregnancy bras." I said from the back of Danielle's car. They decided this was the safest place for me and baby, their argument was Joe would kill them if anything happened to either of us.

"And it only took us 5 hours." Gabby moaned from where she sat in the front seat.

"2 of those hours were dedicated to food." I grinned. They rolled their eyes but smiled anyway. We had gone to a small Italian place, hidden in the middle of nowhere. "And it was delicious." 

"But it took you 3 hours to pick out like 10 items of clothes." I stuck my tongue out at them like a child.

"Has anyone checked the Internet?" Gabby asked, tapping away on her phone. I made a noise of disgust, looking over her shoulder to see what she was on. "Well, twitter blew up. Mixed results. Perez is happy, and blogs are trying to work it all out."

"Wonderful." I muttered, sitting back. I shifted so my seatbelt was no longer digging into my stomach.

"Everyone is using that photo of you and Joe from when we went to dinner. After the scan." Gabby informed me. It went silent as Gabby kept googling things and before we knew it, we had come to a stop outside my new home. I saw Joe's car sitting obnoxiously in the driveway. I grabbed my bags, blowing a kiss to the both of them. I got out the car, and opened the front door. I dumped the bags and walked into the lounge.

"Joe?" I shouted when I saw he wasn't in the lounge. I walked into the kitchen to see him sitting at the table, a bottle of beer in his hand. "Bit early for that?" I asked, sitting opposite him.

"No." He replied, taking a massive sip of the drink. "Not even remotely."

"Okay." I gave him a skeptical look. "How did the interview go?"

"Well, the interview was fine." He said, giving me a sarcastic smile. "Everyone was supportive and congratulating me. And then I got out in a really good mood and saw what everyone was writing on twitter and stuff."

"What were they saying?" I asked. Joe shrugged his shoulders, taking another sip out of the drink. "Why did you look?"

"I don't know, I just did. Thinking some people would be supportive. Most of them were, and then there was a few people, calling you a slut and saying that I cheated Rose with you. The things that they were saying." He shook his head. "Someone told me I was a fuck up and a let down."

"You shouldn't have looked." I told him. He rolled his eyes. "Someone should have stopped you from looking."

"They didn't did they?" He spat at me.

"I know you are still pissed at me for earlier, I know that. But I'm trying to help you, so stop pushing me away." He glared at me.

"What would have helped is if you didn't show up all that time ago. We wouldn't be here, would we Allie? I wouldn't have to go and tell everyone that I'm a shit human being." I narrowed my eyebrows at him. "Things would have been so much easier without you here." I stared at him for a few seconds before getting up. I walked into the lounge, trying not to get too worked up. I heard Joe follow me. "What are you doing?"

"I know you are pissed off." I said to Joe as I grabbed my bag. I could see every emotion run across Joe's face. "I know you feel like you have let everyone down, your family, your fans.  But don't ever talk to me like that. I'm the one person who understand this whole thing so don't push me away." I shoved past him to get to the front door. He grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to him. I could smell beer on his breath.

"Where are you going?" He said. I noticed the sadness in his voice, but I brushed it away.

"If you think things will be better without me, so here is your chance to prove it." I tore my arm out of his grip and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind me. By the time he had opened it, I was out of the driveway and down the street. I could hear him shouting but I carried on, walking away from Joe.

I knew this stressful for Joe, it's not everyday your ex-girlfriend shows up and tells you she is pregnant, but I thought we were fine. Ever since the scan, things were fine. But then the last week or so, when everyone was off sorting out the tour, he went downhill. He would be back late, he would be grumpy and moan. It wasn't Joe like. And I didn't like it. He made me feel paranoid and uncomfortable around him. I hated this side of Joe.

I sat down in Starbucks, pulling me phone out. I noticed that I had 18 missed called.

18 missed calls.
9-Joe Jonas.
3-Gabby Leigh.
2-Nick Jonas.
2-Danielle Jonas.
1-Paul Jonas.
1-Denise Jonas.


I sighed and tossed my phone onto the table. I took a sip of my coffee, knowing that it was the only intake of caffeine I could have for today. My phone buzzed on the table and I picked it up.

"What Gabby?" I asked, sitting back. I could hear Nick shouting in the background.

"Where the hell are you?!" She shouted down the phone. I took a sip of my coffee, leaving her in silence. "We get this hysterical phone call of Joe, asking if we knew where you were. Everyone is in some sort of panic. You've been gone for 2 hours, we all have tried calling you-"

"I had to get away from him." I muttered, noticing I was being eyed up by some teenage girls. I shifted slightly, hoping my stomach wasn't too prominent. "He said some stuff I wasn't taking, so I walked out."

"Where are you now?" I heard Nick asking in the background. "Shut up Nick!" She shouted at him, making me smile. "Tell me where you are and I'll come and get you."

"No, I'll come to you. I'll be there in like 10 minutes." I told her, watching the teenagers nudge each other and look at me.

"Fine." She replied. "Be careful." We said our goodbyes and I put my phone away. I finished my coffee, feeling sad that I had to finish it quickly.

"Excuse me." I looked up to see the three teenagers standing in front of me, looking really embarrassed. I sent them a small smile, feeling panic wash over my body. "You're Allie aren't you? Joe Jonas's ex?" I nodded my head. If one of the Jonas's were here, they would drag me away by now. "Congratulations on your baby."

"Thanks." I smiled back, standing up. "You're the first fans to come up to me."

"I hope everything goes okay." The shy one at the back said, blushing. I nodded my head, hugging the three of them. At least the first fans that I had encountered with was a good one.

* * *

I stood outside Nick's house, knocking on the door. "10 minutes you said!" Gabby yelled at me as she opened the door. "Here you are, 30 minutes later." I pushed past her, walking in.

"Yeah, I would have been 10 minutes but I've got terrible back pain that has made it almost impossible for me to walk." I muttered, walking into the lounge and sitting on the couch.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sitting on the table opposite me. I sighed and leant back, running a hand through my hair. "Do you need anything?"

"I'll be fine." I shook my hand at her.

"What happened then?" Gabby asked. I heard Nick stumble down the stairs and he landed in the lounge. He had a thunderous look.

"Don't you even start with me, Nicholas." I said, pointing a finger at him. He came and sat next to me, opening his mouth. "Because I have enough from your brother, I don't need your shit too."

"What is wrong with you?" Nick asked, narrowing his eyebrows, looking just like Gabby. "I haven't done anything."

"I've got the worse back pain, a headache that has come over in the last few minutes and your brother is a dick." I moaned, rubbing my forehead to see if I could get rid of some of the pain.

"What happened now?" Nick moaned, leaning back and looking at me. "Did he not get you what you wanted?"

"If you are going to take the piss, Nick, I'm going to go." I went to stand up but he grabbed my arm, pulling me back onto the couch.

"I'm sorry." He said, smiling sympathetically at me. "He really did annoy you, didn't he?"

"He told me everything would be better if I wasn't here." I replied. Both Nick and Gabby pulled the same face, making it hard for me not to laugh at him. "He basically blamed me for the backlash from people about the pregnancy."

"Seriously? He said that?" Gabby asked, her voice squeaking.

"It was implied." I replied, looking at her. "I told him that if he thought things were better without me, he should prove it. And then I walked out."

"Because that was a mature thing to do." Nick mumbled. I shot him a glare.

"It's been working up for the last few days. He has been distant and turning up late and just moaning at everything." I said, picking at my jeans. "I just lost it earlier and we had an argument. And then when we came back and he was drinking-"

"Alcohol?" Nick asked. I nodded my head and he sighed. "That probably didn't make anything better."

"And then I told him to stop pushing me away and then walked out. If I stayed, I think that I would have said something I would have regretted." I shrugged my shoulders, feeling a twinge in my back. "Shit." I swore, rubbing the bottom of my back. Nick and Gabby both panicked, leaning forwards to stare at me.

"Are you okay?" They both said at the same time.

"I bent down earlier and now have this pain in my back, it's nothing. I just can't move too fast or it hurts." I admitted.

"Joe is on his way round." Nick said after he looked at his phone. I nodded my head, knowing that the second I got off the phone with Gabby, they would have rung everyone to tell them I was safe. "I love you both, a lot. And I know that the both of you are going to be great parents, so try and make up." I nodded my head and Nick pressed a kiss against my forehead. "And I know you still love him too, so don't mess it up." 

"Shut up Nick." I muttered, shoving his shoulder. He laughed and stood up, wiggling his fingers to Gabby. She took ahold of them and blew me a kiss as she walked out. I heard the front door open and muttered voices. Before I knew it, Joe had burst through the door.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry, Allie." He said, sitting down on the couch next to me. He grabbed hold of my hands. "I didn't mean it, you must know that."

"You still said it Joe." I muttered, actually looking at him. I noticed his eyes were red and puffy so I knew that he had been crying. "You still told me everything would be better without me."

"And I didn't mean it, Allie." He said, his voice softening. "You know that I am so happy that you are here. That we are having this baby together. I was just angry when I said it."

"It just doesn't seem like it anymore. We went for the scan, you were so happy and then you just turned." I said. "It's like you don't want us around."

"Don't you ever say that again, Aleah." I looked at Joe, surprised at his tone of voice. "How could you even say that?"

"Because it feels like it's true." I muttered in reply.

"There isn't an hour that goes past when I don't think about you, either of you." His voice cracked, making me look at him. I noticed the tears in his eyes. "And I think about what a great mom you will be and will our baby have my eyes, or yours? Mom said it herself, I am so much happier now that you're here. And I can't explain why. So when I said that things would be better without you, I thought for a spilt second they could be." I blinked, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. "But when you left, I thought about it. There wasn't a time where I didn't think about you and god, that makes me sound like such a dick."

"It kind of does." I replied. I caught Joe smirking out the corner of my eye.

"But it was always you, Allie. Ever since we first kissed, remember that?" I nodded my head, feeling my eyes watering again. "If someone told me that day, the day we first kissed that I would be 24 and having a baby with you, I would have told them to get lost and stop winding me up. Because you were never good for me, you aren't now."

"Don't be stupid." I muttered, squeezing Joe's hands.

"No seriously, Allie." He said, shaking his head. "You don't understand the impact you have on me. You have this talent of making me feel so helpless, so confused. I never want you to leave me, ever." I looked at Joe, who had tears running down his face. I shook my head, him crying setting me off.

"Listen to me." I said, grabbing his face. His eyes glanced mine, my thumb rubbing his cheeks. "If you say something like that again to me, I'll go and take the baby with me. I am nothing without you, but if you treat me like that again, I will go." Joe nodded his head at me, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

"We are okay?" He asked, sniffing. I nodded my head, pressing my forehead against his.

"We are fine, Joe." I replied. "Stop worrying."

"I can't, I don't want you to go." He said, panic in his voice. I leant forwards, pressing my lips against his. There were barely there before I pulled away.

"Okay?"

"Yeah." He said, his voice catching. I kept my forehead pressed against his for a few more seconds, before having to move because of the pain in my back. Joe must have noticed me wincing and it alerted him. "What is it, Allie?"

"Nothing, it's nothing." I replied. "Just I bent down earlier and pulled a muscle I think. It's just hurting."

"Okay." He eyed me skeptically. "Let me know if it gets any worse." I nodded my head, resting it against Joe's shoulder. "I had a chat with mom earlier."

"Oh right."

"Yeah, after I left. Which was very childish of me. She said that I had to start becoming an adult. You should be my first priority along with the baby. Anything to do with me comes second."

"Joe." I said, smiling softly at him. "When I turn into a massive bitch, you know not to take it personally, don't you?" He nodded his head. "It's just that the baby is playing around with my hormones and my body doesn't know what it is doing."

"I love you." Joe blurted out, making me want to laugh at him. "The both of you. I love you both. And if taking your shit means that you stay, I don't care." I smiled at Joe and suddenly Nick walked in.

"Are you two okay now?" He asked, sitting in the seat opposite us. I nodded my head, smiling at the both of them. "Okay, I love you both. And this comes from both me and Kevin who doesn't want to be here when I say this because he is scared."

"What?" Joe asked, his voice almost whining.

"You are both going to be parents. You can't just walk out like the both of you did." With Nick giving this chat, I felt like I was 16 again and getting told off by my parents. "It's isn't fair on each other and especially the baby if one of you disappears. You are just going to have to work it out together."

"Okay dad." I said smirking at him. As Joe laughed loudly, Nick rolled his eyes. "No really Nick, it's fine. We are grown adults and we can do this."

"Fine." He said, smiling back. He glanced down at his watch, the one Gabby brought him all those months ago and then looked at the both of us. "Can you leave? I'm planning on taking Gabby out for dinner." Joe sighed and stood up, holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it, trying to ignore the pain in the bottom of my back but I knew both Joe and Nick saw me wince.

"I'm fine." I reassured the both of them. I caught the worried look Joe sent Nick and I sighed. "Let's go, Joseph." I pulled my hand away from his and met Gabby in the hallway. "You look very nice." I complimented her. She winked at me just as Joe and Nick walked out. Joe wolf-whistled at her, making us laugh. "Don't get pregnant." I called as we walked out of the house. I climbed into Joe's car unsuccessfully while he played with his phone. "Thanks for the help." I muttered.

"Dad just text me, apparently #babyjonas is trending." I looked over at Joe, whose face was a picture of pure happiness. I grinned back at him.

"That's good." I replied. "Tweet something to all the fans."

"Like what?"

"Thanking them or something." Joe twisted his lips to the side. I snatched the phone out of his hands, attempting to unlock it. "Password?" I held the phone back to him.

"0424." I looked over at him, but typed the password in anyway. "It's the date baby Jonas is due."

"I know." I replied, still staring at him. "It's just cute." A blush rose to his cheeks, making me laugh. I typed in the message that I wanted to send to all his fans before reading it to him. "We would like to thanks everyone for the support. Me and Allie are very excited for this step in our lives. Love you all."

"That sounds perfect." Joe said, starting the car up and pulling away from Nick's house. "Did you know that our baby can suck its thumb?"

* * *

"Joe?" I whispered, walking into his room. Once we got home from Nick's, we both crashed on the couch. We ordered a pizza between us and Joe went down the tweets, occasionally reading them to me, while I read the baby book I threw across the room earlier that day. We both went to bed early, Joe having an early morning and me just being tired. "Joe?" I sat on the edge of his bed, shaking his shoulder lightly. He woke with a jump, sitting up.

"Allie." He squinted at me, leaning over to turn the lamp on beside him. "What's wrong?"

"My back." I whispered, making Joe panic. "It's gotten worse."

"Okay." He said, panic all over his face. I tried to hold back the tears as he moved on the bed, making my back hurt. "What do you need?"

"Some painkillers." I replied. He climbed out of the bed, slipping on a pair t-shirt. "And something hot for my back." 

"Okay." He said, realising it was nothing to do with the baby, but the muscle in my back. "Lay down, my bed is more comfortable than the other one." I climbed into the spot that Joe had previously been asleep in before I woke him. "I'll be 2 minutes." He ran downstairs as I laid in his bed. I heard him making noise downstairs so I tried to concentrate on that, rather then the pain. True to his word, he came back upstairs, holding a hot water bottle and a mug. "Tea, some tablets. I've checked, they are safe to take and a hot water bottle."

"Thanks Joe." I whispered, sitting up slowly. I swallowed the pills, enjoying the tea that Joe made. "I'll take that back to my bed." I went to take the hot water bottle off him and he pushed me lightly.

"Stay in here, I don't want you moving around too much." He whispered, his eyes filled with tiredness. "Put that where it hurts and lie back." I slipped it under my back and leant back, propped against the pillow. "How's that?" He said softly, as if I was a child that had a bad dream.

"Better." And it was. The hot water bottle eased the pain more and more.

"Okay, I'll go and stay in your room." He went to press a kiss to my forehead but I grabbed his arm instead.

"Don't." I whispered. He gave me a look, his eyebrows knotting together. "Stay here. I don't want to kick you out of your bed. And it will be easier to wake you." Joe laughed softly, climbing in the other side of the bed. He wiggled around a little bit, before laying on his stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair a few times before the two of us fell asleep.

"Go away." I mumbled as something woke me up from my sleep. "Leave me alone."

"Sorry." Joe's voice came into my ear, making me open my eyes. "It's my alarm. It can't be 8am already." I watched as Joe leant over me, grabbing his phone and turning the alarm off. "How are you feeling?" He asked, facing me.

"Better." I said, wiggling slightly. The pain in my back was slowly fading, feeling more like a dull, annoying pain. "Sorry about that, I panicked slightly."

"I'm glad you came in to see me." He said, blinking tiredly. I knew that he wasn't going to be very good day as he didn't sleep well. "At least we panicked together."

"You did very well." I congratulated him. "The first big thing that has happened, you were calm."

"I don't want to leave you today." Joe pouted softly. "I want to be here with you to make sure you are okay."

"I'll make you a deal." I said, sitting up. I pulled on my t-shirt that just covered my belly. "Go and make me some breakfast and I'll come with you today. You are only rehearsing right?" Joe nodded his head.

"Yeah. Are you sure you want to come? Everyone is going to be there." I shrugged my shoulders. "It's final rehearsal, I think Dani and Gabby are coming. Everyone wants to check it out."

"I've got to face them at some point." I gave Joe a sleepy smile. He made a noise of agreement, rolling onto his stomach and shutting his eyes again. "Joe, up." I poked him.

"Give me 10 more minutes and I'll make breakfast." I rolled my eyes and climbed out of his bed. I pulled the blanket back over him, placing my hand on his shoulder blade.

"I'm going to have a shower, when I get out, I want to be fed." I laughed before walking out of his room. I grabbed what I needed, toiletries and those annoying stretchy jeans. I quickly washed, feeling extremely hungry, and got out. I climbed into my clothes, feeling more comfortable in stuff that actually fit me. I walked out of the bathroom to hear the sound of Joe downstairs.

"Pancakes and bacon." He shouted upstairs. I grinned, dumping everything I didn't need into my room. I grabbed my phone, not needing anything else. As I walked past Joe's room, I stepped inside, pulling one of his hoodies out of his closet. I slipped it over my clothes and made my way downstairs. "Hey, that's mine." He said, tugging the material that clung to me.

"I know." I said, sitting at the table. Joe poured me out an orange juice and put the food in front of me. "I feel compelled to latch to you today. Just a warning." Joe laughed as I put some pancake into my mouth.

"Good." He said, pressing a kiss to the back of my head. I smiled at him in return. "I'm going to have a shower, be ready to leave in 20 minutes."

"Don't worry about me, I'm happy with the food." Joe grinned at me before leaving the room. I heard the water running so I knew that he was in the shower. I finished my food, taking my drink to the cupboard. I pulled out my collection of vitamins, grimacing as I swallowed them. I finished my juice and walked into the lounge, reading some more of my baby book. "You ready?" Joe asked, making me jump.

"I am." I replied, standing up. I turned the corner of the page I was on in my book, before tucking it under my arm. "Just incase." I smiled him.

"It might get a bit boring, so good idea." He laughed softly at his own comment. "Let's go." I followed him to the car, slipping in the front of seat. I tucked my seat belt under my stomach as Joe started the car. "Look, baby Jonas is getting in the way of your safety."

"It's more comfortable if it's there. It isn't cutting in my stomach." I replied, letting a yawn slip out my lips. Joe glanced over at me before his eyes went back to the road.

"You tired, babe?" He said. I picked up on the nickname and nodded my head.

"Yeah, but I'll think I will manage. I feel like I've got more energy. I don't feel sick anymore so I'm happy."

"How do those jeans feel?" He asked, smirking. I smacked him in the arm, pouting.

"Just because they are maternity ones, doesn't mean you can take the piss." I muttered. Joe settled his hand on my thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Do I have a pass to get in?"

"Yeah, it's in there." He nodded to the hidden compartment. I pulled it open to see my pass. I put it around my neck, just so I wouldn't forget about it. I shifted my hips, pulling my phone out of my pocket. Joe whined as his hand slipped onto the seat. I grabbed hold of it, our fingers in my lap. "Isn't someone a little needy today?"

"I told you I was." I muttered, opening a new text. "I'm feeling sad and sorry for myself. I need you near."

"So am I giving lots of cuddles today then?" He asked, his voice almost patronising. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a child Joseph." I muttered, sending a text to both Danielle and Gabby, asking if they were coming. "But yes, expect it." He laughed, almost musically. "So does everyone know?"

"Pretty much." He replied. "All the important members of the team do, like the band and management. And whoever doesn't, must know by now."

"Okay." I looked over at him, smiling. "You've gone for the casual look today." I ran my spare hand over his damp curls, moving some to where they belonged. "I like it."

"I was being lazy. There is no point making an effort today. I'll be swapping clothes when I get there." He let go of my hand to turn around and then I grabbed hold of it again. He laughed. "You've gone for the 'hi I'm pregnant' look today haven't you?" I looked down at my jeans and t-shirt combo. I knew where he was coming from.

"It's almost impossible to cover my bump anyway. And everyone knows, so I might as well show it off."

"I can't wait until you're massive."

"Wow Joe, that's probably been the most romantic thing you've ever said to me." I replied, the two of us laughing.

"I mean when I can feel the baby moving. To be like 'yes I made that baby'. That's what I want."

"You aren't going around announcing that you made this baby, no matter how true it is." I said. "That's like going around and saying I've had that to every girl you've slept with."

"I've had that and made that baby." Joe said, pointing at me. I screwed my nose up.

"Was that needed?"

"No, but it was funny." He replied, laughing to himself. "And very true."

"I'm going to get a tattoo that says I've had Joe Jonas." I smirked at him as his smile fell. I squeezed his fingers tightly, making him squeal.

"Okay, I see your point." He mumbled, as I let his fingers go. "Anyway, our baby is proof of it." I moved our entwined fingers to my stomach, Joe's making circles on it.

"Mmm." I mused, leaning back and closing my eyes. "That feels nice."

"It just reminds me that we have a little human growing inside you. Every day, I can feel it getting bigger." I grinned at Joe's cuteness. 

"You are being very sweet today, Joseph. What have you done?"

"Nothing." He laughed as I opened my eyes. "I'm just trying to make up from yesterday."

"Joe." I whined, squeezing his hand. "You don't need to, we are fine. Look at the both of us."

"I just feel bad, okay?" He asked, glancing over at me. "Just let me do whatever you want me to and I'll feel fine." It went silent as we pulled up at the security barrier of the stadium they were rehearsing in. We both flashed our passes and the man let us in the underground parking. Joe swung his car in-between Nick's and Kevin's. "Do you want anything?" He asked, cutting the engine. I looked over at him, a small smile on my lips. I stuck them out in a kissing gesture and I heard Joe laugh. I felt his hands on the side of my face and then his lips on mine.

"Did that make you feel better?" He asked as he pulled away. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"I feel like I could take on the world." I grinned, feeling a blush on my cheeks. Joe grinned back in the cutest way.

"The world can wait, we have a tour to start." Joe leapt out of his side of the car and opened my door. I put my phone in my pocket, and left my book. Joe locked the door but stood in front of me. "Daddy here again." He said, placing both hands on my stomach. "You are about to meet the craziest people ever okay? But these people helped daddy and your uncles kick off their dreams, so be nice." I laughed and Joe dropped a kiss onto my forehead. He slipped his hand into mine and we walked towards the massive metal door. Joe pressed a button that opened it, getting everyone's attention.

"I don't think we needed that much of a dramatic entrance." I muttered, making Joe laugh. Most people were on stage, obviously sorting out the band.

"Well if it isn't Joe and preggers." I pouted at the nickname Gabby had just shouted at me from where she was sitting with the rest of the family in the audience seats. We walked over to them in a chorus of cheering from the four men who support the band. I sat next to Denise, smiling at her.

"Isn't this my sons?" She asked, tugging at the hoodie I was wearing. Joe laughed from where he was standing with Nick and Kevin. I let a yawn slip past my lips, making Denise laugh.

"Keep an eye on her." Joe said, pointing at me. "She has hurt her back so we didn't sleep well last night." Joe pressed a kiss against my forehead before running towards the stage with his brothers.

"Are you okay?" Danielle asked from where she sat next to Denise. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I am now. Last night I was in so much pain, I had to wake Joe up."

"Allie!" I heard a voice echoing around the stadium. I looked up at the stage to see John Taylor with a microphone. I waved to all of them in reply. "Congratulations for taming the beast." He put a hand on Joe's shoulder, making us all laugh. "Also for getting knocked up!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Early update because I am away this weekend!
Next chapter: First day of tour.