These Secrets Are Killing Me

Ready. Set. Go.

"Jesse lets go!" Dad yelled from downstairs, I wiped my tears away and kissed Spidey bye. I looked around my room from the posters on my wall to the pictures of me and my friends. I grabbed my brand new cell phone and took a picture of Spidey putting it as my default.

"Jesse we have to leave now or your going to miss your plane!" He yelled again. I kicked Spidey out of my room and closed the door.

"Daddy I don't wanna go, I don't even need to go. I don't have a drug problem, I'm not an alcoholic I'd be taking the place of someone who could really use rehab."

"You don't need rehab, that's the worlds worst lie. You had five bags of coke in your room, and two boxes full of alcohol yeah I think you need rehab." Mom said, oh God I just wanted to beat the shit out of her. I would have to if my ribs were healed.

"Do me a favor Mom and shut the fuck up." I walked out of the house, leaving my bags for Dad and my uncles. All of my uncles stayed the night claiming they wanted to see me off, like I was going to college or something. I heard the door slam and feet running towards me, I ignored them and just walked to the car.

"Jesse don't you ever talk to your Mom like that again, I've had it with it your attitude towards her. She cares for you more than you know, She's doing this for your own damn good, and your treating her like shit. We've raised you better than to be a complete asshole to your parents." Dad said, I let out a sigh.

"She's doing this for my own good?! I don't think so if she was doing this for my own good she would never mind. Let's just go already."

He unlocked the car door and put my bags into the trunk while I got into the backseat and blasted my ipod. I looked up to see Mom and my uncles leaving the house, she walked over to the car and got into the passenger seat. I waved goodbye Uncle Frankie, Uncle Bob, Uncle Ray, and last but not least Uncle Mikey. I rolled down my window and blew them a kiss goodbye while Dad got into the driver seat. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway, I looked back to see my house, my family, until they faded away.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit goes to tokio hotel. yeah i'm not a big fan of this chapter but anyways. comments??