These Secrets Are Killing Me

Leaving On A Jet Plane

We pulled into the airport parking lot and got out of the car. I sighed and took my headphone's off, turning off my Ipod. I looked around and felt my heart break just a little I was leaving Jersey, the place I grew up in. Dad grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the car and into the airport. I looked around at my surroundings and saw the person thing that made my heart skip beats, and my stomach do back flips.

"Jesse!" He yelled, I squealed for joy and ran over to him dropping Dad's hand.

"Shawn! What are you doing here?" I asked, while he gave me the worlds tightest hug. It felt like all of my problems went away when I was with Shawn, when I was in his arms nothing could hurt me. Nothing could bring me down from this cloud nine expect for her.

"Baby there you are. You ready?" A girl asked.

We broke apart from the hug and all of my problems came back, everything came rushing back I could almost feel the tears forming. I wouldn't let them fall not for Shawn he already hurt me enough, but then why do I still love him? I was broke out my thoughts when I heard the soft mumble of my name being called by Shawn. I looked up from the floor to see him and the girl holding each others hand.

"Jesse this is Amy, my girlfriend." I couldn't hold the tears back anymore, I mumbled my goodbye and walked over to Mom and Dad who were in the middle of a deep make out session. I sighed and grabbed my bags away from Dad's leg and walked down to the terminal. As I was walking I was wiping the tears away, my cuts throbbed and I growled in anger.

Instead of walking straight to the seats, I walked into the bathroom. I walked into the stall and pulled out one of my shaving razors, I broke it and pulled the razor out. I rolled up my sleeve and placed it down on my skin. I hissed in pain as I ran it against my skin countless times, the blood flowing down my arm all of my problems were going away but only for a short time. I grabbed some towels from the stall and placed it on cuts, the bleeding stopped three minutes later.

I threw away the towel and razor, rolled my sleeve back down and walked out. "Jesse were where you I was worried." Mom said, why the hell is she acting like a real mother now. I don't know probably just to stay in good with Dad, I don't know anymore.

"I was out in the bar putting my fake i.d. to good use. Were the fuck do you think I was I was in the bathroom holy fuck." I spat back, taking a seat next to an elderly woman who just shot me a look of disgust.

"Jes-"

"-Now boarding passengers to Maine." I sighed and picked up my carry on bag. Dad handed me my ticket and hugged me goodbye, the tears fell from his cheek onto my shirt, I could feel my tears falling as well. Mom came over and attempted to give me hug, but I pushed her away.

"Just don't Mom. Save your fake tears for someone you 'care and worry for'" I whispered.

"All passengers going to Maine need to broad now." I walked over to the lady handed her my ticket and walked away without looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is not the ending, there is more drama then expected to come. but i have sad news this is my last update for like three or four days I have graduations and partys to attend almost all weekend. please dont hate me. oh my gosh can i say how freaking happy i am we have six stars and wow i just wanna say thanks to all my subscribers and new subscribers and all of the commenters. y'all make my day with each comment. sooo comments on this chapter?? oh yeah chapter title credit goes to John Denver.