These Secrets Are Killing Me

They Care.

I got off the plane and took a seat in the airport, while waiting for the rehab people to come pick me up. I turned on my cell phone and wiped away a tear when I saw Spidey's adorable puppy face, I looked through my pictures I took when the guys were asleep and wiped away more tears. 1 New Text: Daddy I almost through my phone against the floor, but just sighed in anger and opened the message.

"Jesse call me when u land luv u dad."

"Y so u can just yell at me?" I replied back.

I felt my phone vibrate minutes later indicating I was getting a phone call, I just pressed the ignore button and waited for someone to come and take me away. My phone vibrated non stop they were all calling me, all leaving voice mails. I checked them all and cried Dad was yelling at me, telling me to pick up the phone. Uncle Mikey and the rest of them just cried into the phone telling me to pick up. I just ignored them all and cried getting odd looks from the people passing by. They would talk about me I could hear their whispers about me, hell its not like they tried to hide the face they were talking about me either.

"Are you Jesse Way?" A girl asked, dressed in a gray colored skirt, a gray button up jacket, her hair pulled back into a bun that was way to tight for her own good. I wiped my tears away and nodded my head yes.

"I'm Serena I'm here to take you to the rehab facility." I just sighed and grabbed my things. I felt my phone vibrate against my thigh and I groaned in anger, taking it out of my pocket and turning the fucking thing off. Serena gave me an odd look but I just ignored and waited for to lead me to her car.

"So Jesse I know you get this a lot but are your parents Lyn-Z and Gerard?" She asked, she was right I do get that a lot.

"Yeah but if you don't mind I really don't want to talk about them, if you want when I get back on speaking terms with them I'll get an autograph."

"You know Jesse they brought here because they care for you, and want you to get better. You can't hate them for that their just being good parents." She said, while unlocking her car trunk and putting my bags in there.

"You don't even know the half of it." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"I said oh I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm back early enough for a quick update, there might be another one coming up soon i'm not to sure. thank you soooo much for the comments i love them soooo much. and my readers and subscribers i love y'all more. soo comments??