These Secrets Are Killing Me

Forgotten Birthday

BEEP BEEP I sighed and rolled over and hit snooze on the alarm giving myself another ten minutes before I officially made my debut to the house. After laying in bed and possibly beating my poor alarm half to death I finally pulled back my stained sheets and got out of bed. I looked over at my clock 6:00 oh joy I'm up even before the sun, for what another miserable day at school? Another lecture from my teachers, just so more kids could tease me about my mother, or tease me about my self and the why I dress. The thoughts flooded my head while I stripped and stepped into the shower. After a very quick shower I dried myself off and changed into ripped jeans, and a plain black shirt. I was going for simple for today.

I wiped the steam off the mirror while I dried my hair. I looked in the mirror and began to fix my medium length black hair. I threw my hair into a messy ponytail as my bangs fell perfectly over my forehead, I fixed my makeup and left the bathroom. Well not before I brushed my teeth. 'The last night you'll spend alone I'll wrap you in my arms and I wont let go I'm everything you need me to be' "Hi daddy." I answered my phone. A smile formed on my lips even on the road he still cares for me.

"Hi baby happy birthday! Your making me old Jesse I cant believe your sixteen." He went on leaving me a laughing mess, I struggled for breath as he made jokes. He passed the phone to his sleeping band members but non the less I got a happy birthday from them all. But it wasn't all laughs and I loves you, he had to ask about mom. I held back a sigh, or a groan and told him he always caught her at a bad time and that she was sleeping.

"Damn I do have bad timing well anyways I gotta go and sleep some more, just wanted to wish my baby girl a happy birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't be there Jesse but when I come back expect a big party." He told me, I could the sadness in his voice. I reassured him it was fine we said our I loves you and hung up. I got finished getting ready taking money from mom and dad's room so I could get food on the way home from school.

Like she said she wasn't going to be home till next week, but a little part of me wanted to see her asleep in her own bed, in her house. Not some random guys house, in his bed. I felt the tears prick my eyes as I petted Spidey, my dog, goodbye. I walked out the door and let some of the tears fall.

===*===

It was twelve am from what the t.v. said and I never even got a phone call from mom. Of course dad called after his show, of course he asked for mom and yet again I lied telling him she was in the shower. The sigh over the phone told me everything I already knew he was becoming irritated with her, but then again so was I. I hung up the phone, turned the t.v. off, and left the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow I really don't like this chapter but it is important that I add it. Thanks for the two people who commented and for the three people who subscribed y'all rock. Its a filler till I get home from school. Well I hoped y'all like it. Comments?? if you like it subscribe.