These Secrets Are Killing Me

Popping Some Pills.

I got into the passenger seat and just sat there, waiting for Serena to get into the car. Sure if I had a problem what my parents were doing would be seen as a caring gesture, but I don't have a problem I'm not the one with a problem my Mother is. But of course no one can now expect me and I only know because I live with her. I just wanted someone to know all of my secrets but that can't happen it can never happen, if I told someone I would kill myself. I mean this what would happen...

"Jesse you hungry?" Serena asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"No but thanks for asking."
===*===
The car ride to rehab was a very uncomfortable silence, I don't do well with silence. I almost started laughing twice but held it back. I looked over at Serena who was getting my bags out of the trunk and handing them to, I put my book bag over my shoulders and carried the others. "Alright you ready Jesse?" I shook my head no, she laughed and grabbed my hand dragging me to the front door. Wasn't there a law that said they can't touch me? Oh well I'll look into it later.

"Alright well wait here while I go get Dr. Henze." She said, pointing to an empty chair.
I walked towards the chair and pulled my legs to my chest and almost screamed in pain, I had completely that my ribs were broken. I sighed and opened my bag pulling out my make up bag and taking out my pain killers.

"Jesse! This is exactly why your parents sent you here." Serena scolded me, I sighed angrily.

"Jesus fucking Christ have them!" I yelled, throwing the bottle at her. The pills fell all over the floor, the bottle fell right at her feet. I just sat there staring her down my breathing was hard and uneven. I couldn't believe my life had resort to this me sitting here in rehab being yelled at for taking two fucking pain killers.

"Serena what's going on at here?" A man asked, walking out of an office my guess was he's Dr. Henze.

"Jesse is the new patient I was telling you about, and I came back out here to see her trying to take some pills."

"Miss. Way I will not tolerate this, you are to live a better life. Your parents are obviously worried about you if they sent you here."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??