These Secrets Are Killing Me

Visitors Crush Progress.

After my little outburst on the first day of rehab they haven't let it go since, good news my ribs are healing. The doctor said just to limit myself like I have been for another two weeks, he said that I still might need some pain killers, but to take half of one. The past two weeks have been wonderful they claim I'm the easiest patient they have ever had, and that I show no signs of withdrawal. I always laugh when they tell me that.

That's not why these two weeks have been wonderful though its wonderful because I don't have to deal with my parents, my family, school, best of all I can't learn anymore of Mom's secrets. I haven't cut once since I've been here and its a miracle the old wounds are healing and scaring. There's no need to cut when I'm here I have no drama here, no more secrets, I have a problem free life and I love it.

"Jesse you have visitors!" Serena yelled, from down the hall. If your a teenager they treat you like one, you get grounded, you get rewarded, you get cared for, all the stuff a normal teenager does I can do now because I'm not held down by Mom's secrets anymore. I think sending me to rehab actually worked out for the better.

"OK." I said, I heard the shoes pounding against the tiled floor along with Serena's heels. I quickly scrambled off my bed, threw off my short sleeved short and put on my long sleeved one. She knocked on my door which was already cracked half way open, I told her to come in.

She walked in and behind was her was my family. All of them Dad, Mom, Uncle Mikey, Uncle Frank, Uncle Ray, and Uncle Bob. My heart began to race, the cuts and scars began to throb, my stomach was doing back flips. I knew the minute they entered my life again would be the minute I felt my world fall apart for the second time. I did I felt all my progress slipping away, I felt the urge to cut something I haven't felt since I've been here. They stood there and just stared, Serena in front of them smiling at me like a mad man.

"Serena, honey, your staring." I said, she quickly broke her gaze apologized and left. Leaving me along with my family. The guys just laughed while Dad and Mom kept their eyes on me, honestly it freaked me out.

Dad pushed past the guys and came pulling me into a tight hug, telling me how much he missed me. I believed it how could I not he doesn't know anything about Mom. "Gerard your going to kill her." Uncle Mikey said. I giggled and hugged my Dad tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update coming up after this one. comments??