These Secrets Are Killing Me

Saying Goodbye.

"Jesse you ready to go home." Serena asked. I rolled over and looked up at my clock and groaned. It was six in the morning and I was going home yay! Note my sarcasm please. I snuggled back into my bed, and put the pillow over my head. I heard the heels stomp into my room, and felt the sudden breeze. I shivered and and growled at Serena.

"Damn it Serena what do you want? My flight isn't till nine." I said, rolling myself into a ball to keep warm. She just laughed and pulled my pillow off my head and threw it across the room, she pulled me up by my arms and pulled me out of bed.

"See your already late, your flight's leaves at eight not nine and you know that you have to be there an hour or two before a plane leaves. So hurry up and change say goodbye to your friends, the doctors, and lets go!" Serena exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ what did you do drink all the coffee in this place?! And as for me leaving do I really have to?" I asked, while throwing a pair of jeans and my skirts into my suitcase. She just shook her head yes, and began to throw all of my things into my bags. I asked Serena to clean up while I went to say goodbye to everyone here, being here for almost two months and half you become quite close to everybody.

I walked down the hall and knocked on room 324, or better known as Justin's room. "Come in!" He yelled, I opened the door and made my way into his pig sty.

"Justin I'm leaving to go back home." I said, sitting down on his bed. He sat up and pulled me into a hug, I quickly wiped away my tears before they could fall on his bare back. I sniffled and smiled a little when I felt his lips on my cheek. There was a knock on the door we pulled away from each other, and looked up. Serena stood in the middle of the room, a hand over her heart and a stupid smirk placed on her face. I blushed a little and stood up, pulling Justin up along with me.

"Jesse I don't want you to leave fake sick, or better yet go pop some pills. Please don't leave!" Justin begged, it brought tears to my eyes. I pulled him into a hug and just cried. I felt his body shake, and tears soak my shirt. A sure sign that he was crying, I let myself cry then too. We must have been sight to see both of us in our pj's, our hair all over the place from sleep, and here we are in the middle of a room saying goodbye to each other. I heard Serena tell me we have to go, I just hugged Justin tighter and vice versa. I let a sob escape from my throat.

"Justin I don't wanna leave, I don't wanna go back home. I wanna stay here with you." I said, holding back my sobs as I spoke.

"I know Jesse I know." He said, rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"Jesse I'm sorry we have to go." Serena said, trying to pull me away from my death grip on Justin.

"Rena please don't do this, don't take her. I- I need her please don't take her." He begged.

"Justin I'm sorry but Jesse has to go. Now come on Jesse we're going to miss your flight." She said, pulling me away from Justin. I fought and screamed to get back to him. She dragged me out of his room, down the hall and to her car that already had my bags, and suitcases. I broke free of her grip and ran to Justin's room, he pulled me into a hug and gently kissed my lips.

"Jesse I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."

Serena barged into the room. "Jesse lets go now!" I looked up at him and wiped his tears away, we shared on last kiss before Serena pulled me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?? this chapter was inspired by me and my ex only minus the rehab part.