These Secrets Are Killing Me

Secrets Spilled.

I woke up and wiped the sleep away from my eyes. The doctors finally thought it would be safe to take me out of me out of my coma, seeing as how the swelling in my brain had gone down. I don't remember falling, hell I don't even remember that day. But I do remember everything else, needless to say my whole family was happy. I remember the first time I opened my eyes, and saw Justin sitting there in the chair reading his music magazine. My eyes watered and I felt like I died and went to heaven. Anyways adjusting to the brightness of the room, I saw a shadow that resembled Mom's.

"You finally found the time to stop fucking guys to come visit your daughter. I'm so touched Mom." I said, my voice still a little hoarse due to the breathing tube. She didn't say anything and I laughed so hard it hurt my bruised rubs. How I got those is beyond me.

"Where's the threat? Where's the comeback? Did I disappoint you that I remember everything?" I asked, I stopped myself because the list of questions could go on till the end of time. Once again she didn't say anything I began to think she fall asleep standing up. Could you do that? Then it didn't help that I just got done watching a horror movie. I think it was called I Know What You Did Last Summer or something like that. The killer just stood there, kinda like the shadow was. I just shook that idea out of my mind, and just laughed at myself.

"Come on Mom I need to know your alive, say something dammit." I pleaded, believe it or not I was pleading with my Mom to say something to me. I shocked myself but I just needed to know, for some strange reason, she was alive. That she heard my insults because the way I insulted her was my way of saying 'I love you.' She sniffled and brought a hand up to her cheek to wipe away a tear.

I let out a dramatic sigh. "Mom stop the fucking act no one's here, just you and me." I said, wow that sounded weird. Justin had left an hour ago to my house, Dad begged him to take a shower at our house. Oh poor Dad poor poor Dad, the man relapsed. He had 14 beer and blew up at himself. From what Uncle Frank tells me, he punched walls, yelled and cursed at himself for slipping up. Thankfully Dad came back to earth after what he calls the worlds worst wake up call. He literally meant the worlds worst wake up call, while they were doing a CAT scan my heart stopped beating. They told Dad I was running low on blood again, I call it bullshit.

"You act like I'm going to tell Dad about your little affairs. I've kept a secret for 6 fucking years Mom, even when that dude beat me so bad he broke my ribs. Or even when I heard you and that other dude fucking, I'm not going to tell Dad." I said, trying to make her believe that I wouldn't tell Dad anything I knew. Like I've said before I fucking love this family to death and I hate to see Mom's faults break us apart.

"You won't have to tell me shit Jesse, I just heard it all." Dad said.