These Secrets Are Killing Me

He Was Born To Question The Screams.

"H-hello." I choked out, trying to hid the fact that I was basically crying my heart out in front of some twisted man.

"Lindsey are okay?" He asked, his voice laced with concern. Oh God how horrible do I sound that I sound like my mother, that my own father cant even tell his hysterical daughter from her drunk or high mother. I must sound horrible, I knew I look horrible the monster in front of me has said I look like shit enough times in the last two seconds to last me a life time.

"Daddy it's m-me J-Jesse." I said, the hiccups decided to talk with my father as well. Not only was bad enough with each breath I took I felt like I was going to die, no it wasn't because now I have to explain to my dad why I've been crying. I cant flat out tell him that Mom brought home some man whore and he's beat me senseless.

"Jesse! Baby girl oh I've missed you so much! Are you okay?" He asked, my body shook and I gasped in pain the tears feel faster. I shook my head no even though he couldn't see over the phone I thanked God for that, the man in front of me just laughed at me. His voice was deep and he showed no intention of lowering it, its like he was on mission to destroy me.

"Who's that?" Dad asked, I shook my head no once again it's all I could do. My body was frozen from the moment he asked if I was okay.

This is the one moment in my life I wished I had a brother or sister, or cousins, nephews, nieces, I had no one I was the only grandchild. I prayed everyday that Mom would come running into my room, Dad right behind her both smiling from ear to ear and have her just scream "We're pregnant." but she never did.

"Jesse...hello?" Dad asked, the concern he had the first time came back. I couldn't say anything all I cold do was gasp into the phone, obviously I've given up on trying to hid the fact that I was crying long ago. I just couldn't hold it in anymore the pain I've felt I've never felt anything like this before.

"JESSE!" Mom screamed, I let my sobs echo into the phone. I just wanted to die right then and there, she had no idea I was on the phone with Dad I mean how could she. I was just waiting for her to storm in the hall way, call me names as I waited and tried to tense my body up for the slap I seemed to have 'deserved' everyday. Now if she knew I was on the phone with Dad she wouldn't have screamed my name with such anger. Hell she wouldn't even of talked to me.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE WHORE! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CELL PHONE!" She screamed, running into the hallway just like I knew she would. Dad's voice ringing in my ears as were my mothers I ignored both. I couldn't ignore my Mom's for ever, but my dad I could ignore for another three and half weeks.

She walked over to me and laughed as she found me in the corner, sobbing and grasping my side as the pain became to much to handle. You could smell the booze on her, you could tell she was cracked out, its going to be an amazing transformation the week before Dad's tour ends. She'll clean up go through her with-drawls and be better before he gets home. She hovered over me still ignoring the fact that I was on the phone with my father.

The sting of her slap sent my body into over drive as I screamed in pain. Dad in turn screamed into the phone. "Jesse you know better than to go into my room, you deserved it!" She spat, and added venom to the bite she kicked my side and that's when I knew for sure I had a broken ribs is when I felt my two bones scrap against it each other. I let out another scream in pain, laced with my sobs and pleads for her to stop. I dropped the phone from hand and curled into a ball as the phone dropped her kicks stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh the chapter title really doesnt have anything to with chapter. okay sooo comments?? did y'all like it. Its not my favorite at all.