‹ Prequel: Chain of Events
Status: Feeling depressed and I chose the title because that what it feels like right now. Don't bash me for what I feel. I changed it from NC-17 to PG-13 since my plans changed for this story.

My Heart's a Battleground

You Have My Heart

Was this right? Was Axel here? She remembered that Axel said that he felt like he was at home whenever he and her visited Radiant Garden. She then began to wander the town, asking around to everyone if they knew a spiky redhead named Axel. They shook their heads making Ren frown. She wouldn't give up though. She made her way to the castle and to the underground tunnels. She remembered exploring them a few times with Axel, though they got lost a lot and couldn't find anything.

As she walked around, she noticed a large door she's never seen before. What was behind it? She pushed it open to see a desk with papers and books strewn everywhere. She also saw four men picking up the place. They all looked up at her as she got closer to them.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Ren said softly.

"No need to be sorry," a man with blue-gray hair said with a smile, "Can we help you?"

"Yes, I am looking for someone," Ren said, "His name is Axel and he has spiky, red hair and green eyes."

A tall, broad looking man looked at her, "Axel?"

Ren nodded then an older man with long, sandy blonde hair spoke up, "We all do know a red headed man."

"Can you please tell me where he is?" Ren asked as she clutched her dress on her chest, "I need to find him."

The man with blue-gray hair spoke up, "He went to go search for two of our friends. We are not sure when he will be back."

"I'll go ahead and wait here. If you don't mind," Ren replied.

"Not at all. My name is Ienzo," he replied.

"My name is Ren," she said with a smile, "It's nice to meet you."

"My name is Aeleus," the tall, broad man said, "The man in the white lab coat is Even and the other is Dilan."

"It's nice to meet you all," Ren said smiling sweetly at them all.

"Tell me, Ren. How do you know Axel?" Ienzo asked, "Actually, his real name is Lea."

"Lea?" Ren asked a little confused. She guessed that was his real name since he was re-completed, "Well, I met him when he found me crying. He said that he would take me away from my old life and make a new one. So he took my to a different world and we became friends... then we started developing feelings for each other... When he was dying... he told me he loved me... even though he told me that Nobodies had no hearts."

Ienzo then looked over at Even, "That's what we were told as well by Xemnas and Saix. Even in the Organization, Even tried to figure out the heart."

"You mean... you all were in the Organization?" Ren asked surprised.

Ienzo nodded, "We were. But we have no intentions like we did before, I promise you that."

"That's good," Ren replied, "I'm glad everything with Xemnas is over."

Ren began to talk with Ienzo, Aeleus, Even and Dilan for awhile. After a couple hours, Axel or Lea hadn't returned and Ren couldn't wait any longer. She stood up and spoke, "I'm sorry. I have to find Axel... but I am very happy to meet you all."

"He should be around here somewhere. But we understand," Ienzo said smiling, "We hope that you find him soon and if we see him first, we'll tell him that he's looking for you."

"Thank you. I appreciate all of your help," Ren said as she looked at all four men.

She headed to the door while waving good-bye. She left the lab in a hurry to continue her search. She searched around the castle grounds until she ended up at the bailey out of breath. Where was he? Ren felt tears begin to stream down her face. She had to find him or she would lose it.

"Hey, why so gloomy?"

Ren knew that cocky sounding voice anywhere. She turned around quickly to see Axel walking towards her. Her crystal eyes began to overflow with more tears. She ran towards him as fast as she could.

"Axel!" Ren cried as she threw herself on him while encircling her arms around his neck, "You're all right!"

He smiled and wiped her tears away. He set his forehead on hers while stroking her cheek with his left hand.

"I told you I would see you again, "he said, "I've been re-completed. I even remember my real name. It's Lea, got it memorized?"

Ren giggled and looked into his eyes, "You know what I also memorized?"

"What's that?" Lea asked.

"That you love me," Ren replied with a sniffle.

Lea smiled at her and cupped her cheek with his hand, "You're a quick learner, Ren."

He was still a smart ass with his remarks which made her want to smack him but she missed it. She smiled more and held him tighter around his neck. More tears fell from her eyes. He was actually here. Lea smiled at her and wiped her tears away.

"Hey, no more tears," Lea said softly with a smile.

"I'm just so happy I found you..." Ren said running her nails against the back of his neck, "I was devastated when you disappeared like that..."

"I'm sorry I did that to you, Ren. I did it to save you," Lea explained looking into her eyes while cupping her face in his hands, "I am sorry.. but we're together again and we don't have to worry about Xemnas or Saix or anyone tearing us apart again."

Ren smiled and nuzzled her nose against his, "I love you, Lea... with all my heart and soul..."

"I love you, Ren... I always will..." Lea said brushing his lips against hers, "Now I can give you my heart."

Lea pressed his lips against hers in a deep, passionate kiss. Ren kissed back just as deep while letting more tears fall from happiness. Lea was her everything. He could now express his feelings to her and return her love. She felt complete with him and he was the only one to make her heart beat quickly.

They broke the kiss and held each other tightly. Ren placed her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. She smiled and nuzzled his chest contently.

"My favorite sound..." Ren said softly.

"Hey, that's my line," Lea chuckled.

Ren giggled and looked up at him. Lea smiled down at her while brushing his lips against hers, "Got it memorized?"

Ren smirked and kissed him back as he kissed her deeply. Ren felt like she was re-completed as well. She now had the man who was her life. She felt her heart was at peace, no longer feeling strife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have started a sequel to this today but! You need to message or comment saying you want the sequel or I won't post it! Comments and messages welcomed greatly or I will be sad and cry!