Love Bites

Chapter Nine- As Long as You Love Me

"As long as you love me. We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me. I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold. As long as you love-la-" Justin Bieber was singing on my radio.

"Shut up!" I yelled at the radio. I snatched the cord out of the socket. Don't get me wrong. I loved me some Justin Bieber. He was a pretty gorgeous guy. But for this song to play now is just ugh.

I laid on my bed staring up at my ceiling. I had a bunch of glow in the dark stars on it. So I slowly started to count them. Letting each number bounce around in my mind. Letting each number control my thoughts. I couldn't think about it. But his face always came. That look of pain that was etched on his face. The smell of his burning flesh infected my senses.

"You're pathetic." Judas said from across the room. He was staring at me obviously. I sniffed back a tear, still staring at the ceiling. "Ughh, why do I have to do this Twilight crap."

"You've seen Twilight?" I asked still not looking at him. I wasn't gonna pay too much attention to the guy I hated.

"Maybe." He said a tad annoyed.

Then it hit me. I was alone with Judas and he couldn't leave. This was probably my only chance to ask him what's been bugging me.

"Judas?" I called to him. I looked in his direction in the corner and meet his gaze. "What's your relationship with Leon?" He looked taken aback by my question. He was staring at me, wondering if he should answer. Then he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Ever heard 'Thought of You'?" He asked me.

"By Justin Bieber?" I asked and he nodded. "Yea why?" I asked. the words started to pay in my head and it hit me. "Did y'all date?" The words flowed out of my mouth.

"I wish. But I'm not that lucky." He started talking. I was sitting up now like a little kid staring at his teacher. "I've always been infatuated with Leon. Just being around him makes my insides move. The thought of him makes me happy. I've spent my whole life chasing after him. Hoping that he would notice me and feel the way I feel. He finally noticed me. But the feelings weren't there. They belonged to another guy." He was glaring at me now.

"I stole your first love?" I said letting puzzle pieces fall into place. "Is that why you hate me?"

"That and many other things."

I looked down at my dirty fingernails.Black gunk embraced the underside of my nails.

I played with them, letting my mind wander as I scraped away. Keeping my eyesight off of Judas.

It makes sense though, if anyone took my first crush I'd hate them too.If anything I respect him a lot more now. That doesn't mean I have to like him though.

"Come on." His voice traveled through my thoughts.

I blinked in surprise and stared at Judas, who was already at the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He kicked his foot against the ground, watching his foot scrape the ground.

"I just want to go out somewhere. I don't like being locked up." He mumbled.

He opened the door and left out before I had a chance to respond. I quickly forced my feet into my shoes and ran downstairs following him.

When I got outside I had to squint to find Judas. The moon was barely visible and shining.There was only two street lights and they were on opposite ends of the street.

His figure was quickly moving to my left down the street. I ran to catch up. His speed didn't even slow down. It was like he was going somewhere.

"Hey is everything okay?" I asked, finally catching up to him.

"Shut up." He answered.

He was such an ass but I obeyed. The silence over took us as we walked.Our footsteps creating a steady beat. I wondered where we were going.

I followed him until he came to a sudden halt. It's not much of a surprise where we were.

I stared at the gates of the park. So many memories were held here. All involved Leon. It was unbearable how much I longed for him.

Judas turned and looked at me. The wind catching his black hair, lifting it up to reveal his red eyes.

"Let's make a deal." He said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

That was the most random thing I've ever heard. I'm not even sure I was willing to make a deal with Judas.

"A deal. Don't worry it benefits you." Judas wore a creepy smile as he said this. His hand was outstretched waiting for mines.

I was hesitant at first. But I really had nothing to lose. I slowly stretched my hand out, finally meeting Judas's. He smiled even larger revealing all his teeth.

"The deal is I'll let you date Leon..." He said, the deal shocking me. "...But if any harm comes to him, emotionally or physically, I will hunt you down and kill you. Along with anyone that attempts to protect you."

His grave tone scared me.but I accepted the deal. I nodded and shook his hand.

"That's good, now go." He said, tilting his head in the direction of the park.

"Aren't you coming?"

He shook his head sadly at me. His face turned towards the ground.

"I realized I'm not needed." He said softly.

He turned and started walking away. I watched as his figure got smaller and smaller. Soon he was gone in the night.

"I'm sorry Judas." I said softly.

I turned and entered into the park. I walked the trail until I came to the swing set.

There was a person there waiting. I smiled because I knew it was Leon.

"Wow you look anazing." I said when I got closer.

In all honesty I wasn't lying. He had gauze wrapped around his arms and hands, but from the neck up he was unharmed.

"Well she made sure not to hurt me face." He told me smiling.

His smile made y insides turn. It made his soft angelic features so innocent. His blue eyes gazed upon me pulling me in.

I went and sat on the swing next to him. My attraction to him was on another level. Way above what I had with Angel or Mr. Larson.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him, grabbing his attention.

"Yes?" His gaze was set upon me.

I wasn't sure how to begin this. The thoughts were fumbling around in my head. But they weren't forming complete thoughts. I didn't know what to say first.

"Vincent?" His voice broke my thoughts. I looked at him and smiled.

"Okay here we go..." I said taking a breath. I was ready to get this all out at once. Even if I passed out from lack of oxygen. "...I'm sorry for lying that day. I told you that I wasn't into you, that you weren't my type. That was the biggest lie I've ever told myself. Truth is I can't go a day without thinking about you. I die inside when I don't get that cocky smile from you. I've realized that I've always loved you..." I was running out of air so I took another breath. "...but I was scared. I thought it was too perfect to be true. That there was no possible way that a guy as hot as you would be into me. So I pushed you I pushed you right into the arms of another man. I legit ally wanted to kill myself each time I saw you two together. So I tried to compensate by being with a guy of my own." I paused taking in another breath. "But it didn't work. My thoughts were with them. My heart was with you though. Then when you told me how you felt I realized I still had a shot. That I want that shot. It's gotta be you Leon. You're the one that I want to be with. That I have to be with." I finished my speech.

I looked at Leon waiting for a response. He was just staring at me.

"Well?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Is it my turn?" He asked me. "To talk." He said noticing my confused expression.

"Go ahead." I told him.

"The first day I talked to you I was kinda nervous. So I played it off by being overly cocky. But the same day I realized I also liked you. That I wanted to be with you. That it was love at first sight. I didn't know how to say this though without being all cheesy. So I played the cocky arrogant guy. The type of guy that most people want to go after. I did it all to get your attention. When you told me that I wasn't your type I felt like a failure. So I tried to get with someone else. Which I did. But only for your attention. You seemed to care at first but when Angel came around you stopped. You two were so happy that I decided to keep my distance and let you be happy. But when I realized that he couldn't protect you like I could I made up my mind. That no matter what you were going to be mines. That no matter who you chose, I decided to remain by your side. Even if I wasn't with you, I was fine being needed by you." He finished in a single breath.

I looked at him and smiled. He returned the favor.

"Leon I love you." I told him.

"And I love you." He responded.

I leaned in until I could feel his breath against my skin.

I felt a hand tug at me and push me down to the ground. Then Leon fell on top of me.

He leaned in until our faces were millimeters apart. I pulled his head down preparing for impact.

Our lips crashed together. My body was turning into goo under his touch.

His lips pressed against mines perfectly. Our breathing picked up as the lust increased.

His hands crept under my shirt. They were exploring my body. His lips left mines and found their way to my neck.

I arched my chin up as Leon planted his lips on my neck. Leaving soft kisses and love bites.

A soft moan escaped from me as he sucked on my neck. He was making sure everyone knew I was taken.

His breath bounced on my neck as he started laughing. Then he kissed me again on the lips before he lifted my shirt and went under it.

I could feel his soft lips toying with my body. Leaving soft kisses everywhere. His tongue leaving a warm trail everywhere it touched.

The warmness of his mouth over took me as his mouth came across one of my nipples. His hand played with the other one, slightly pinching it then rubbing it.

I was in ecstasy as he started to suck on my nipple. The heat from his mouth sending me into a land of pleasure.

My jeans were getting tighter. I was hard and couldn't handle the confinement of my jeans.

Leon's mouth left my nipple and his tongue started to make a trail down my body. It crossed my stomach making me arch my back in ecstasy. His tongue rubbed across my belly button and further down until it met up with my boxers.

Leon came up from under my shirt. He smiled at me. Then he kissed me again his hand rubbing my thigh.

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in closer. I felt that I wasn't the only one in erection nation. Leon pulled away from me.

"How's that for a first kiss?" He asked me.

"I can't wait for the second." I said with a wink. He pulled me in and we cuddled for the rest of the night.