Love Bites

Chapter Ten- Heart a Break

"Cause you've been hurt before. I can see it in your eyes. You try to smile it away. Some things you can't disguise. Don't want to break your heart. Baby I can ease the ache. So let me give your heart a break." Leon's voice crooned in my ear.

He was a beautiful singer. I'm sure Demi Lovato would be proud of his cover.

We were on my bed snuggled up. His hand swept across my face, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"You're perfect." I whispered to him.

"Yea I know." He said with a wink.

"Wait I thought the cockiness was a front?"

"Well it kinda stuck." He told me. He put on his cocky smile that made my senses go haywire.

"Good." I told him.

I snuggled into his chest. He smelled like an Ocean's Breeze. This scent was a scent of nostalgia.

"Are we going to lay in be all day?" He asked me.

I poked my head up looking him in the face. It was so beautiful. His blue eyes were shining at me.

"I'm fine with that." I told him.

He smiled and laughed at me. He rolled over me, giving me a peck on then rolling off the bed.

I looked over the side of the bed to see Leon rolling on the floor. A smile spread across my face at his childish behavior.

"I'm boredddd." He whined as he kept rolling.

"Oh, you're a kid now?" I asked him.

He hopped up and went to my DVD collection. He scanned through them looking disappointed.

"Porn is better than this." He said winking at me.

"Let's watch on demand." I said flipping on the tv.

I flipped through the On-Demand guide eventually choosing 'The Haunting in Connecticut 2.'

We sat down next to each other, watching the movie in silence. He had his arm wrapped around me, keeping me supported.

The movie was good but was making me mad. Honestly if my daughter was telling me that she was seeing ghosts I'd believe her. I'm pretty sure it's the pills that she was taking that was jacking her up.

"The dads hot." Leon said.

"You're hotter." I told him.

"I know right." He said playing with my neck.

It was comfortable being close to him. Feeling his arms wrapped around my body. Reminding me that I was safe in his arms.

We watched the remainder of the movie on silence. The only sound we made was the sound of our breathing.

The sun was starting to go down outside. The room slowly dimming until the only visible thing was the tv.

"I guess I should be going." Leon said to me.

He got out of bed to leave. I let my hand act on its own as it grabbed his arm holding him in place. He turned and smiled at me.

"Can I at least have a good night kiss?" I asked him.

He smiled and bent over me and our lips clashed together.

His tongue rubbed against my bottom lip and I allowed or entrance. Our tongues fought over dominance. My inexperienced one losing to his very skilled one.

I let myself go under his touch. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him deeper into my mouth. He pulled up from me and started laughing.

"I find it hilarious that a kiss from me makes you horny." He kissed me again before getting up and doing a strip tease. He lifted his shirt to reveal two things. One he wasn't wearing underwear. Two was his sexy v-line.

"Can you stay the night?" I asked biting my lip.

"So you can rape me?" He asked. I frowned at him. "Maybe another time babe." He said smiling before he walked out.

I waited around over the next couple of days. Always running to the window at the first sound of a car. Always returning back to my bed disappointed. There was no Leon.

There was a slight tap on my door. I turned to see Scarlet enter.

My sister was looking extraordinarily beautiful. Her skin was radiant and glowing. Her red hair was in bouncy curls.

"Hello brother." She said walking in with a annoyed voice.

"Um hi?" I asked confused by her expression.

She walked over to me with an intense look in her eyes. I started to back up until I was pinned against the wall. She grinned because I was caught in her trap.

Her hand slammed into the wall by my face. Her smile was wicked as she stared into my eyes.

"Where's Luna?" She asked me.

"Scarlet are you okay?" I asked her worried.

A growl escaped from her. Her eyes becoming more intense as her irritation grew.

"Where the fuck is Luna?" She yelled at me.

"Why does it matter?" I asked shoving Scarlet away from me so I could move.

"Because I need her!" She cried out.

"What are you trying to say Scarlet?!" I yelled at her.

"I'm in love with Luna!" She screamed.

Her hand flew up to cover her mouth. Her tab skin started to turn pink as she realized what she said.

I let my jaw drop as far as possible. I wasn't sure how to respond to this.

My sister was in love with the psycho path that was pissed at me. I smiled weakly t her, not sure if I should tell her the latest news.

"She went on a trip, but she'll be back soon." I lied to my sister.

"Do you know when she'll be back?" She asked me.

"I don't know it's only been two weeks." I told her.

"Worst start to break ever." She said rolling her eyes.

I rubbed her shoulder, unsure what to say. I was smiling at her, giving her false hope.

"I'll text her than. Can you ask Leon?" She asked me.

I nodded hoping that I could find out also. I needed to know where that psychopath was.

I called Leon'a house staying on the line even after it ringed five times.

"Hello." Came the royal voice of Anubis.

"Hey where's Leon?" I asked.

"He's upstairs with his sister." He said sounding extremely bored.

"Wait she's back?" I asked.

"How else would he be upstairs with her?" He asked sarcastically.

"Don't be a smartass." I said before I could catch myself.

"Watch your tongue little boy before you lose it." Anubis spat at me.

For some odd reason these Vampires or Angels or whatever they want to be called are really touchy. They really hate being disrespected. I guess it's because they are higher beings.

"Can me and Scarlet come over?" I asked.

"Improper grammer..." He told me. "...but I don't care." He answered before hanging up.

I turned to Scarlet and smiled.

"We'll she's back now." I told her.

Scarlet'a eyes grew big as she hopped up with the car key's. She took off down the stairs running to the car.

I frowned at her excitement. I got up and followed her to the car, nowhere near prepared for this.

We walked into a calm atmosphere. Nobody seemed to pay us any attention.

Anubis was admiring his gold jewelry. Ying was scarfing down on who knows. Aiden was sleep on the couch. I noticed Angel was sitting on the floor staring at the tv.

We walked up the stairs and checked Luna's room. It was empty. We then went to Leon's room to find them all on his bed.

I hesitated before walking in, unsure of what to do.

Scarlet had no problem and went into Luna's open arms.

I walked over to a beckoning Leon who had a calm looking Judas to his left. I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around me, making me feel safe.

"So Luna has something to say." Leon told us all.

All our eyes went to Luna who was holding my sister's hand. She looked irritated but then calmed when Scarlet smiled at her.

"I apologize for what happened." She told us all in general.

"Vincent do you forgive her?" Leon asked me.

"Sure." I said.

I wasn't really too trusting of this bipolar chick. But I damn sure wasn't about to piss her off again.

"What happened?" Scarlet let asked.

"Oh nothing major, we just had a disagreement." I said surprising all three of the vampires.

No matter what I wasn't going to tell Scarlet. I didn't want to wreck her happiness. Plus Scar was way scarier than Luna. So she'll be okay.

"So what brought y'all here?" Judas asked.

"I wanted to see Luna." Scarlet confessed.

"Aww, I missed you." Luna said hugging my sister.

Oddly enough they looked cute together. Maybe Scarlet might confess her feelings with a little push.

"Scarlet isn't there more to it?" I told her egging her on.

She looked at me with a shocked expression. But than she took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Luna I have a confession to make. I might sorta have a crush on you. I know you have a boyfriend and I'm sorry to throw this on you all of a sudden." Scarlet blurted.

"Well it's a good thing I broke up with my boyfriend than. He was needy and clingy." Luna said.

After the words processed I got kinda pissed. Luna broke us up and then dumped him.

"So are we ping out now?" Scarlet asked.

Luna pulled my sister in for a deep kiss. We were all staring wide eyes at them.

"Lesbihonest, it's time to give them some space." Judas said smirking and walking off.

Leon smiled and grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of Luna's room and into his.

"You look mad." Leon told me once he closed the door.

"How could age break us up and then dump him?" I told him.

"Oh, is that what this is about?" Leon said smirking.

Leon walked over to me and pushed me down on his bed. He climbed on top of me. He was smiling inches away from my face.

"But you got me as a prize." He whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

"That I did." I said.

I pulled him down into a deep kiss. The taste of his tongue sent my senses into overdrive.

"I love you." Leon said first.

"I love you more." I told him.

"You can think that." Leon laughed.

He rolled off of me and we stare into each other s eyes. Our hands were intertwined and we drifted off into sleep.