Status: Active as long as I'll have my imaginative mind

Beneath You're Beautiful

Memories

***Nadia***

The next morning I wake up with a smile on my face. Memories from yesterday are still in my mind and I can’t rip them off of it. Today is my day off and what mom told me yesterday when we were talking by phone, Iľja should come back tonight so Dmitry and Piotr will leave. Back yesterday I was doing flip flop in my mind when mom said that Iľja would come back totally happy. It’s not like I’m happy about the fact that they are leaving back to Russia and I won’t be able to see them for a while, I love my brothers. I really do but they just don’t know when stop from their overprotecting mode of older brothers. Iľja lets me breath … sometime.

“Dobroye utro!” (Good morning!) I sing when I walked in the living room where Piotr is sitting on the couch. Dmitry is nowhere to be seen so I assume that he is in the kitchen and making coffee. Piotr is watching TV some cartoons. How mature, isn’t it?

“Why so happy in the morning?” my eyes widen and my feet take a step back only to turn around and jump in my brother strong arms. “Iľja, what are you doing here? I thought that you come in the evening.” I mumbled into Iľja’s neck. The feeling of save and home is back in my head. Those feelings come back always when I’m in arms of my men. “Hey… I know you love me but why so clingy? And why are we showing off our secret love in front of men who are considered as our brothers? By the way I think they are just jealous of us and what we have. ” He chuckled as he speaks and the last part whispers in my ears and a giggle leave my mouth. Meanwhile I’m laughing with Iľja; Dmitry comes back to living room and sits beside his twin brother.

“As always when these two lovers meet, we become invisible.” Piotr laughs and Dmitry joins him. At the times like this, when we are like real family, I love my brothers more than my life. They are nice, funny and joking around and not threating nor beating the shit out of anybody. It’s nice to see that side of them once again. They aren’t bad or something. They are actually nice and their wives think that too. They only problem is that they love me too much. (Too egoistic, I know!)

Iľja lets out a little laugh and put me down on my feet but still holds me tight. “You aren’t becoming invisible; you’re invisible for us Piotr. Sorry!” Iľja laughs and starts moving with me still in his arms. He sits on the couch with me in his lap and in this position we stay. “So Nadia, I heard you had a date yesterday…” Iľja starts and room tensed.

“How you know such a thing?” Dmitry growled.

“You know mom and her gossips, right? Yesterday when you were talking mom was preparing for a meeting with a friend and as a great son I am of course I know everything as first.” Iľja smirked

“So Nadia, speak!”

Again that feeling that every eye is on me. My eyes travel from Piotr to Dmitry in slow motion again and again with my mouth open. Right now I have no idea what to say.

“Well, I-I… it was … hmm… you know…” what now? I can’t tell them what happened. Ok I can because nothing actually happened but still. Am I listening myself what am I talking about? Bullshits. And I want my family to take me as an adult woman and I can’t even tell them about my date? Nothing even happened. Not even a kiss. Why am I so shy about it?

“Well guys, you know, it was ordinary date, I think.” Iľja laughs. Oh boy, you’re in good mood at this time in the morning after a long flight from Russia. But I can’t wonder why he is laughing. If my memory is still as good as it used to be then it might be my first date. Oh come on Nadia, you’re being childish, of course my father still thinks about me as a child when I’m acting like one. Oh my goddess I talk like mom.

“It was actually really good. We had a great time and pretty much fun. Sidney acted like a real gentleman and when I recall right today we have another date.” Wow Nadia, you’re crazy! From when are you so brave? Ok I’m brave from my little childhood but it’s another story. For the first time I find courage to look at my brothers only to see them staring at me blindly. I have to blink a few times to find my words again.

“OK, I know it’s hard to believe but can you just stop with that staring. It’s scaring me.” Iľja is first to come back to his mind and I’m grateful for that. “That’s all? I want every detail you can give me. This isn’t satisfying at all.” I roll my eyes at him. My brother is a girl. Maybe he doesn’t look as one but he must be. I think he stays too much times with models.

“Iľja tell me when will you’re balls grow, alright?” Dmitry says and smirk playing on his lips. “If you really want to know my dear brother, Alena can tell you how grown man I am and if you don’t believe me then I can still show you but I’m not sure you’ll like it.” At this statement I have to laugh as well. These are my brothers. They don’t care at all.

“How is Alena? Is she alright?” Piotr asks and for a moment I don’t know what is he talking about. “Yeah, thanks God she didn’t have to go to a surgery and yesterday she could go home. Her mom Maria comes from Kazan so I could leave her in good hands. But I think that I leave makes Maria more hateful towards me.” Iľja smirks his arms tighten around me even more. He may be acting like he doesn’t care about his future mother-in-law but I know better than anybody else that he wants to win Maria heart over so in future he won’t be scared to meet her. Finally I remember what they are talking about and a long sigh escape my mouth. Everybody looks at me like I’m from another planet.

“What? I’m just happy that Alena is alright.”

“So Nadia, when you told that you’d have another date, you were joking, right?” Dmitry asks and I could hear hope in his words but also I can hear that he will let it be. “No Dmitry, I wasn’t. I’m sorry.” I’m looking at him but he is glaring at his hands. A second later, both, Dmitry and Piotr stand up and leave room. They actually leave the hotel room.

“Nadia, now you can tell me all details.” Iľja throws me down from his lap next to him on the couch.

DATE TIME

“It’s Eleven!” Sidney says.

I stand on a place totally freeze with mouth opens. Wow was all I manage to say. This place is absolutely beautiful. Sidney takes my hand and leads me inside. Even there it is beautiful. Maybe I’ve seen better but this place has some magic which I can’t describe.

“Do you like it?” A soft sexy voice whispers in my ear and I automatically shiver. At this time I don’t even recognize my own body. I’ve never react this way and a lot of men do this to me even if I wasn’t happy about that. In this situation I was always happy to have my brothers around but with Sidney it’s different.
I turn my head little so I’m leaning into his lips and whisper back little I do because nothing more come to my mind.

“Hello, welcome in Eleven! Can I help you?” young waiter who might be 25 or even less looks up from his hands to us. His eyes automatically widen but say nothing else. I chuckled at this. I can tell he wants an autograph but knows that he can’t ask because it would be inappropriate.

“We have reservation. Name Crosby.” Sidney says his voice stern without any softness which he used when he speaks with me. “Of course, sir. Please follow me to your table. This way. Waiter leaves his table and leads the way. He leads us through the restaurant towards the table which is between walls so it has own privacy. Sidney helps me to sit down and sits next to me.

“What would you like to drink?”

At this point I let Sidney explores wine section and also let him choses. Waiter comes back with wine and menus for us. If you think now come that time when I say that I don’t understand a word in menu I have to disappoint you. This isn’t the first time for me in this type of restaurant. Maybe I’m amateur for wines but not for dishes. We fill the time between our orders with small talking. After we get our meals we start eating in comfortable silence.
“Tell me something about yourself Sidney.” At this point I think he knows everything about me. He knows my brothers – pretty well (feel the sarcasm), my father and something about charity but I know nothing about him.

“So my name is Sidney…”

“No way! Really? I thought it’s a nickname.” I interrupt him. I couldn’t help. But Sidney gets my joke so I’m happy.

“Yeah it’s my name, well is Sidney Patrick. I have one sister Taylor. She’s younger….” And I listened to him all night. He told me some of his childhood story and I tell him mine. We laughed a lot and even dance a little but I sensed that Sidney wasn’t comfortable so we continue speaking.

“Tonight was amazing.” I say when we enter the hall of my hotel. I’m smiling from ear to ear and so is he.

“Yeah, I hope we can do it again?” it sounds more like question than statement. I bit my lip and lean closer to him. I support my body on his shoulders with my hands and try my best to whisper in his ear with seductive voice “We can.” Then I kiss his cheek and leave him there only to be caught.

“Never leave me like that again.” He says a kiss my cheek. We both smile. My lift comes and then I finally leave him there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there, I hope you'd like this chapter. Let me know what you think :D