Status: Active as long as I'll have my imaginative mind

Beneath You're Beautiful

Time to grow up

***Sid***

The same hotel, the same hotel room!

I was here before. Earlier today we had to exchange phone number again because she lost it. That’s what she said but I still think that her brothers just deleted it. Just for sure I asked for a name of the hotel because I wouldn't be surprised if she moved to another one. But it was the same.

In this place I asked her out the first time.

In this place I kissed her the very first time.

And let me say that it was amazing. There were those sparks and that feeling which I can’t describe. Like right now is 7:23 and we should meet at 7:30. I’m sitting in the car in front of her hotel and don’t know what to do. If I want to be there on time I’d have to leave now but maybe I should be fashionable late.

What to do? It’s the first date and it has to be perfect.

As my subconscious said, it has to be perfect.

With that I open the door and make my way towards the hotel gate. Going through door and reception to lifts where I wait for a few seconds. When the door opened and I got there, I thought about this night and what was prepared for Nadia.

Lift beeped which announced me that I’m here. Finding number 236 I let out a long breath which gives me courage to even knock on the door. But before I do it I hear shouts.

“Oh my goddess, boys just get over it! I’m going so please stop with all those… ugh!”

“Stop what? From when you’re not even let us tell you what we’re thinking about your so tell date? Look Dmitry what we have in front of us. Where is our little sis, oh I know she become arrogant top model who doesn't need her family anymore because of what? Some hockey player who just wants you for one night!” Her brothers I think yell at her but I stand shock.

So that’s what they think about me?

That I want her to bed?

OK, I can’t tell that I want her only for a talk but that doesn't mean I want her only for sex. I want to know her better, to talk with her, to kiss her till I can’t breathe and then do it again and maybe after some dates I can have some fun in bed with her but only if she’ll want it.

I find my guts to knock on the door and wait for an answer. After a while the door is opened and revealed one of her brother but for that world I don’t know which one it is.

He scans me from head to toe, gives me a death glare and I’m sure if a glare could kill I’d lie on the floor cold. “It’s you!” he narrows his eyes and then smacks door. “Oh Piotr, grow up, will you?” I hear Nadia tell her brother and then the door opens and my eyes widen.

There she is.

So beautiful but simultaneously so sexy! She is wearing this thigh black dress which makes her body curvier more than it already is. One look at her body makes my mouth watering and my crotch twitch.

Her shyness is showing out when she starts blushing. “Hi!” her sweet innocent voice is like music to my ears. All I could do is smile. Oh what does this girl do to me?

“Hi! You look stunning!” Nadia blush even more and her beautiful smile appears on her face. “Shall we go?” she asks “We shall.” I take her hand and escort her to my car.

There I open a passenger door for her and help her to get in the car. The fastest I could I get in the driver seat and start the engine. The drive to the restaurant was filled with small talks and comfortable silence. It’s nice to know that there’s nothing embarrassing and we could talk about everything.

“Here we are!” Nadia turns her head to window so she could see where I bring her.

“Where are we?”

Her eyes are shining and I don’t know how to persuade myself to look away nor even answer her question.

***Nadia***

“Why are you smiling?” my father asks me after he finished eyeing me suspiciously.

He was talking with Mr. Goodall and my brothers stood in the background when I came to them. All talking stopped and eyes were on me. If you've ever experienced it you’d know how scary it could be.

“Sorry dad, I will rather cry.” I say but my smile not and not disappear.

“Oh, my daughter is back. I've already missed your sarcasm.”

Yeah it’s one thing that all my brothers hate - my amazing sarcastic thinking.

Since I was 10 my mind was always sarcastic. Once we as a family went to a ball and I really wanted to dance so I asked Pavel if he wanted to dance with me. He looked at me and asked “With me?” I rolled my eyes and said “No, with that chair!” That was the first time I used sarcastic comment.

“What are you doing tonight, Nadia?” my dad smirks while he asks me. I have to look really surprised because he starts laughing and Mr. Goodall joins him. We said our goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Goodall and return to hotel.

“Baby girl, I have to leave you here alone with your brothers. Do you manage it?” Let me say, I love my father. He cares for me and knows what I want.

When I first told him I wanted to be model like my mom his first reaction was absolutely no. But after some time and my perfect persuasive skills (I didn't eat for 2 weeks and when they brought me to hospital I rejected infusions) he agreed and my career starts.

“Where are you going?” I thought that he has free days but I’m probably wrong. “Business isn't waiting. I have a meeting with one of my potential new client, but I’m mostly sure he won’t be the one.” Pure guy.

My dad learnt from my mom one thing. Your instincts never betray you. When you have those feelings something is wrong then something is wrong. So at the end this meeting is totally useless.
“OK, enjoy yourself.” I kiss his cheeks and escort him to door. “And don’t drink too much.” When he left I go to get ready sooner than my brothers are in time for some stupid comments which I’m not in the mood. Everything goes easy.

Until now.

I've already showered, made my hair and make-up but there’s one problem I don’t know what to do with.

What the hell should I wear?

I tried all my dress but nothing really seems to fit. So I end up with a dress that every girl should have in her closet. I choose this tight black dress with turquoise ribbon below breast.

Looking at the mirror and satisfied what it shows I go straight to living room where are waiting my brothers.

“At least wear a jacket!”

“Yeah, and he won’t see so much of your body when you decided to show it.” Dmitry comments under his nose so low that I shouldn't hear it but I do.

“Oh my goddess, boys just get over it! I’m going so please stop with all those… ugh!” I don’t even know which word I should use but my mom taught me not to swear.

“Stop what? From when you’re not even let us tell you what we’re thinking about your so tell date? Look Dmitry what we have in front of us. Where is our little sis, oh I know she become arrogant top model who doesn't need her family anymore because of what? Some hockey player who just wants you for one night!”

That hurts.

I look at them and feel my eyes watering but I don’t allow myself to cry about it. Tonight I’ll have a date with Sidney and have fun. Ready to answer my brother with some of my sarcastic comment interrupts knock on the door.

Piotr gets up and opens the door to relieve waiting Sidney but suddenly he shut it down. “Oh Piotr, grow up, will you?” I get my things and leave my angry brothers to themselves. As I open the door I see Sidney standing there in black jeans and white dress shirt.

“Hi!” why am I feeling so shy in front of him? I've never been so shy. Yeah I was blushing but not in front of young men. What I mean to say is that I was never shy with guy who wants to date or something else. I can’t look at him any more so I look at the floor. “Hi! You look stunning!” I hear him says and look again in his eyes.

Can I blush even more?

That’s challenge I don’t want to accept.

Finally find my voice and courage to ask: “Shall we go?” “We shall.” is his automatic answer. He takes my arm and leads me to car. He even opens the door for me.

Such a gentleman!

We were talking a whole ride to somewhere. We've just finished one of our small talks when he announced that we are here. I look out of the window only to see some building. I’m in Pittsburgh just once a year and know only three restaurants where I’m always going so this is new. I turn back at him

“Where are we?” but Sidney isn't answering me. He just stares at me. Then he shakes his head and leaves the car only to open my door and help me out of my seat.

“This is Eleven!”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_time/set?id=102221186

Finally I found time for finishing this chapter