Status: Slowly but surely. :)

Crazy Beautiful

Chapter Six

Pat’s date was absolutely a blast. It was one of the best dates I’ve been on in a really long time. Pat just took me to one of the outdoor rinks they had in the city and we were having so much fun.

“You did not just bet me dinner that you can out skate me,” Pat laughed.

“Oh I think I just did,” I smirked at him and took off.

Pat and I were laughing as we skated in and out of people. I was just about to make it back to where we started when I felt Pat’s arm pull me into his chest and I squealed casing him to laugh.

“This is nothing Em,” Pat laughed in my ear, “I’ve been doing this for a long time.”

“Does that mean I have to pay for dinner?” I asked giggling.

“No,” Pat laughed, “I will not let you pay for dinner what kind of man would I be if I let you do that?”

“A douche bag prick?” I asked and he just laughed.

“Come on,” he laughed as we skated off the ice, “We have dinner to go to!”

I just laughed at Pat and I started off towards his car but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Dinner is this way,” he said.

“What?” I asked confused and Pat laughed.

“Do you trust me?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said, “You know I trust you.”

“Then trust me when I say you’re going to love this next place I’m taking you to,” he said as he laced our fingers together.

“Are you taking me to my favorite diner?” I asked smiling.

“Nope,” Pat smirked at me, “It’s a new one that just opened a few weeks ago.”

I groaned and Pat just smiled and laughed lightly at me.

“I hate surprises,” I muttered and Pat just pulled me into his side and kissed my forehead.

“This one you’ll love,” Pat said, “And then after dinner we’ll go walk around Millennium Park.”

“You are amazing,” I grinned, “You’re perfect.”

“I know,” he grinned and kissed my temple again.

I then literally had to smile when he pulled me into a diner with a cute little fifties theme. It wasn’t too packed but it was busy enough for Pat not to be noticed. We were seated by an older lady and I could see Pat smirking and looking at me.

“Like it?” he asked.

“This is amazing Pat,” I said smiling.

“I thought you might like it,” he smirked.

Throughout all of dinner Pat eyes never let mine and I felt myself blushing.

“What?” I asked, “Do I have something on my face or something?”

“No,” Pat laughed lightly, “I just didn’t think we’d ever get to do this alone.”

“Well believe it,” I smirked, “We’re on a date without anyone ruining it.”

When we were done with dinner, Pat and I were walking around Millennium Park enjoying each other’s company.

“This is perfect,” I sighed as we continued walking.

“I have to agree,” Pat smiled, “No big expectations. We can be ourselves completely and have to worry about being judged.”

“Yes,” I agreed, “Best first date I’ve ever been on.”

“I have to agree,” I said.

“Great,” he said as we finished walking around the park and back to Pat’s car.

The car ride was perfect and Pat walked me up to Jon’s apartment.

“So I had a really great time tonight,” I said looking at Pat and blushing.

“Me too Em,” he replied and smiled widely, “And plan on doing this again.”

“I plan on it,” I smiled lightly.

“Good,” he said and then tilted my head up towards him and he kissed me.

It was a simple good night kiss. Nothing too much and nothing too little it was absolutely perfect.

“Good night Emma,” he whispered once our lips parted.

“Good night Kaner,” I replied as I watched him get into the elevator and head down to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one night! Hope you all like it! Let me know what you think!