Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Twenty

Kayden shot up, a scream emitting from her throat as her hand held over her chest. The sounds of beeping filled her ears, and bright light now assaulting her eyes. She panted harshly as she ran her hands through her hair then rubbing her eyes.

She sat in a bright white room, in a bed that wasn’t her own. Then beeping as coming from behind her and she could feel a dull pain in the crook of her arm. She soon realized she was sitting in a hospital room. She shook her head and tried to think of the last thing that happened.

She had killed Loki, and now she was in a hospital, how in the world did she end up here? Did they finally find her after all that time? She laid back in the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Before she could realize a laughter filled her throat, she was released, she was finally done.

What if it was all a dream?

As soon at the thought passed through her mind her step father walked into the room, a wretched look on his face. He hadn’t noticed Kayden was awake yet as he moved to sit on the chair beside the bed. Kayden turned her head toward Allen and gave him a smile.

“Daddy!” she couldn’t help but squeal excitedly, throwing herself off the bed and hugging Allen tightly. He startled, his eyes widened as he looked at Kayden, his arms throwing themselves around her.

“Oh my god, Kayden! It’s about time you woke up!” Allen said, tears now streaming along his cheeks into the facial hair that now resided on his jawline.

“What do you mean?” She furrowed her brows and pulled away from Allen, confusion building in her head. Had everything been a dream?

“You went to the park, and never came home. You gotten hit by a car, sweetheart. You’ve been in a coma for 10 months now.”

Kayden gasped, her hand rubbing against her face, her eyes turned toward the door as it opened, revealing a doctor walking toward her. She didn’t take a moment to really look at him before he was next to her. She lifted her gaze only to be greeted by the piercing orbs of yellow staring down at her. The feeling of bile rising in her throat, almost causing her to retch.

“I’m glad you’re finally awake, do you remember anything?” Loki’s voice filled Kayden’s ears as she stared up at him, her mouth opening, trying to find something to say.

“I watched you burn!”

The man who looked like Loki raised a brow before shaking his head, looking to Allen and shaking his head, almost to say, something was wrong with Kayden. Kayden began to shake and try to jump out of bed, hoping to escape this man.

The room turned dark and Allen was nowhere to be found. It was just Loki and Kayden now, in a dark room. Kayden gasped out harshly as Loki grabbed her up by her throat causing her to shriek, Loki tugged her from the bed and slammed her against a wall, earning a scream from her.

“That’s right, scream for me baby.”