Status: Temporary hiatus

Stop Drowning Me Please

Dark Dreams

I slammed on the brakes when a car pulled out in front of me, making his head go straight for the dash board. “Damn it, Kimberly!” I shied away from him, not liking the yelling. He shook his head. “Goddamn it… Why can’t you drive?”

I shut my eyes and clenched them close before watching the road. “Stop yelling… I can’t concentrate when you yell.”

He scoffed. “There’s a reason I left you.” I felt tears leak my eyes and I lifted my arm to wipe my tears away. “Fucking childish…Crying because I’m telling the truth? Pathetic.”

I looked away from him. “Stop…please…”

“Stop what?” He mocked. “Stop telling you what you know? Stop being here? Stop what, Kimberly Ann?” He demanded. I let out a choked sob and signaled to pull over. He scoffed again. “Fucking child.”

“Stop being so mean to me!” I shouted as I stopped the car at a stop light. “You’re supposed to care! Why don’t you?” I asked, looking at him.

He scoffed. “Where does it say I have to care? You know why you’re here? Because I didn’t use a condom. Your mother got knocked up. You’re an accident.” He chuckled. I shook my head. “Yes.”

“No,” I growled, pushing my foot on the gas peddle when the light turned green. “You lie!” I felt my body freeze in shock when a car slammed into his side. More tears streamed down my cheeks as the car we were in was crushed. I looked over to see he was bleeding… A lot. “No,” I whimpered. “Daddy…” I reached over to grab his hand. He didn’t move. I sobbed. “Daddy.”


I jolted up from my bed, shaking. I felt sweat on my skin and I was shaking. I got up and went straight to Brian and Michelle’s room. I shook Brian’s arm and he groaned. “Bri…” He groaned again. “Brian.”

“What?” He opened one eyelid.

“I…I need to talk to you.” He groaned, longer this time. “Please, it’s important.” He lifted the blankets and got out of bed.

“Come on…Let’s go outside.” I nodded and followed him to the porch where he light one of his Marlboros. He looked at me. “What’s wrong?”

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. “Bri…Was I…was I an accident?” I asked, looking at him. “I need the truth…”

He rolled his eyes, blowing his smoke away from me. “Why would I lie?” He raised an eyebrow. He shook his head. “You were very planned. Leana wanted to be pregnant so bad and your dad wanted a kid. You should’ve seen his face when he held you for the first time…” He smiled at me. “He was so happy to see you… And he was always talking about you. Zacky got a little peeved he talked about you so much,” He chuckled.

“So…My dad wanted me?” I looked at Brian. He nodded. “…Then why isn’t he here?” I wondered aloud. I was dreading the answer, I don’t know why at all and I don’t know if I want to know.

Brian sighed, putting his cigarette out. “Kimmy…Your dad loved you…So much and he would never want to hurt you or see you so upset.” He opened his arms to me, so I climbed into his lap and curled into him like a three-year-old. “Please don’t be sad…”

I rubbed my nose against his chest. “I’ll be alright, Bri…” I smiled up at him. “I just needed to know.” He nodded and kissed my forehead as I hugged him close. Moments like this made me feel a bit better…I still wanted my dad, but I would live. I have an amazing family and that’s what matters.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's almost 5am right now... I can't sleep, dang it. So here's a small update!