Status: Temporary hiatus

Stop Drowning Me Please

Hot Butts

I was currently in class, drawing a picture of my dad from what I’ve seen in pictures. I was drawing him with his hand in mine, like a first-grader’s stick figure drawing. It was looking good, I suppose, but I wish it was the real thing…

“Kim,” Mrs. Karp called, raising her eyebrow. “Would you like to answer the question?” She asked.

“Not really,” I muttered, looking at the board. It was some equation that I could care less about. I was passing math just fine… By guessing and having Katrina tutor me. Even if she acted dumb, she had a solid A in math… Lucky bitch.

“Square root of three,” I heard said lucky bitch whisper from beside me.

“Well, Kim?” Mrs. Karp reminded me she was still waiting.

“Square root of three?” I offered.

“Thank you. Please pay attention.” She went back to rambling on about the lesson.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my picture. “You need to pay attention…It’s no wonder you’re barely passing,” Katrina told me, a smirk on her face.

“You don’t know my grades,” I shot at her, sticking my tongue out at her.

“I do too. Your info is on your fridge… I took a pic of the code and username so I could rub your grades in your face.” She grinned.

I moved a little in my chair so I could kick her knee. “Pain in the ass,” I muttered. She giggled softly. The rest of the class went on like that… Mrs. Karp calling on people and being a bitch to them before they answered and after. When the bell finally rang, Katrina and I headed to lunch, side by side. “How the hell do you pass that fucking class?” I grumbled, putting the folded up homework sheet somewhere in my bag.

She shrugged. “I use my skills of kissing ass,” She said, a grin on her face. “See, Mrs. Karp’s husband is divorcing her, so she wants some attention… I go in during my first class and help get things ready for the day.” She shrugged again. “She talks a lot. …And that’s coming from me!”

We stood in the lunch line, even though I had a lunch. I was standing there for her, really… I didn’t like going to sit by myself…it freaked me out, honestly. “So what are you doing tonight?” I asked her. She scoffed, making me remember she had “no life” as she told me so often. “Right… Well, Uncle Bri’s sending me off to Zack’s house. Wants to get laid, I’ll bet. Wanna come kick his ass at Guitar Hero?”

She hummed as she paid for her lunch. “Sounds fun… He always gets so…pouty when he loses. It’s kinda cute.” We started walking to our usual table.

“Please don’t call him cute… He’s my uncle and I don’t need your bare ass haunting my dreams.” I shuddered at the thought of her trying to fuck Zacky. She had a crush on him, but she wouldn’t do anything about it cause he was with Gena. She was respectful, thank whatever god.

She smirked and plopped down beside Casey. “You love my bare ass,” She told me, as I sat beside her.

“We all do,” Casey said around his book. Casey was…alright. He wasn’t really a friend to me, but he was friends with Katrina, so I was nice with him… It wasn’t like we saw each other outside of Katrina or school anyways.

She laughed before we launched into a discussion about hot asses - bringing us to the topic of how Vincent Summers is single and a “very hot ass” as Katrina said. Casey then claimed he was straight, but he’d “tap that” making me cringe… Why do they do this to me?

Thinking of Vincent was never good… I thought back to the time he groped me, freshman year… He said it was an accident and all, but it was hard to accidentally squeeze my ass. And then the more recent memory of going to Katrina’s “party” thing and him being there… It had been a hard night on me, so I drank a little alcohol. Little did I know that the little alcohol was pretty hardcore stuff, so I got a night with a few memories of Vincent being near me and then a morning hangover. It made me feel bad for mocking my uncles all the times they got hangovers.

They never found out, thank fuck. Brian would’ve thrown a hissy-fit because I was too young and shit. He always got this strange look in his eyes when I did stupid shit or talked about doing something stupid.

I looked away from my lunch box when I was hit in the head with a bread roll. “Oops,” Katrina giggled. “I’m so sorry.”

I rolled my eyes and threw the thing back. “Whatever, bitch.” I munched on my pear as I continued to think about my uncles… They got weird a lot and it’s not like I’ve never noticed, I just never thought it was something to look into…

“So, Guitar Hero and Zacky’s kicked ass is on the menu tonight?” Katrina asked, looking at me. “If it is, you should let me drive you today… We can go to mine, get my shit, and go throw someone in the ocean?” She wiggled in her seat, glancing behind me, making me think she already had a target.

“Dude, if you wanna throw someone in the ocean, go for it, but I’m not gonna be an accessory to murder.”

She gasped. “I’m not gonna murder- …Okay, you’re right. I’ll do that another day. But the rest of my plan stands.”

I chuckled. “Kay. Let me text Bri and tell him what’s up for the day.” She nodded and went back to talking to Casey about something. I noticed a new message from someone on my phone, but seeing it was from a someone I didn’t want to talk to made me push the delete button.

Are you sure you want to delete your conversation with Mother? This cannot be undone.

I clicked the little okay button and continued to writing a text to Brian.

New message: Bri
Hey, Kat’s gonna take me to her’s then drive us to Zack’s tonight. No need for you or Michelle to pick me up. Love ya <3


I pushed send and played around on my phone a bit more. It wasn’t holding my attention though and the bell rang soon enough. Off to Music Appreciation with none of my friends, but instead with Vincent.

Why is he everywhere?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we are~! Another short one... I think if I give you guys short but common ones, you'd like that better than long and uncommon ones... I don't know though.

Comments, please?!