Status: Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoy

It's a Love Hate Relationship

Introductions

Hello my name is Eva-May Grace Young and I’m 17 years old. I used to live in La push with my sister Emily Young but got sent away to a boarding school in England because of my anger issues. I was 15 when I left so I’ve been gone for 2 years. My parents were mauled to death by a bear, or so I was told. Before I got sent away against my will I went out with Paul Lahote but it ended badly when he told me he was using me to get Rachel Black to notice him. When he told me something snapped, so I put both of them in hospital. That’s why I got sent away. Ever since then I won’t get close with anyone and I have never forgiven Paul or Rachel for hurting me. Now I’m back, mainly because I got kicked out of the boarding school, and I’m ready for anything. I like singing, rugby, swimming, nature and animals. I dislike liars, users, whores, Paul Lahote and Rachel Black.

Hello I’m Emily Young and I’m 20. I used to live on the Makah reservation with my sister Eva-May but we moved into a small cottage on the Quileute reservation. When Eva was 15 she went out with the hot headed bad-boy Paul Lahote who then broke her heart and she had a break down so I had to send her away to a boarding school in England. I really miss her but Sam helped me through it and then told me about Imprinting and Wolves and stuff. I have scares on my face caused by Sam, however he didn’t mean to, I was stood to close when he phased and he caught me. Anyway me and Sam are engaged and hoping to have a child in the future. I look after the Pack all the time, I’m like their second mother. Paul Lahote is in the pack and I still haven’t forgiven him for what he did to my poor baby sister Eva.

Hey I’m Paul Lahote and I’m 18 years old. I have always lived on the Quileute reservation in La Push with my mum. My dad got killed by vampires but my mum got told that he was mauled by a bear. My mum doesn’t know about me being a wolf and I’m not planning on telling her. When I was 16 I had a huge crush on a girl called Rachel Black but she didn’t even notice me. So I got with this loser girl Eva-May and after a while Rachel noticed me. SO I broke up with Eva and told her I had used her, she flipped out and put me in hospital alongside Rachel. Anyway me and Rachel went out but she had to go to College so she left. Now Rachel’s back and we are back together. Stronger than ever. Jacob her brother doesn’t like out relationship much but doesn’t mention it to her. My life is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy