Status: Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoy

It's a Love Hate Relationship

Introducing My friends

Ello I’m Violetta Morgan and I’m 17 years young. I’ve lived in La Push all my life on the Quileute reservation. I have lived next to Jared Cameron all my life and we are really close. But lately I’ve been getting strong feeling about him; however I don’t think he likes me back. I like turtles, mermaids and obviously Jared. I dislike sting rays, mean people and labels. I only have a mum called Anne.

Hey there I’m Amelie Loretto and I’m 17. I’ve lived in La Push on the Quileute reservation for 3 years. I live next door to Jacob Black and Billy Black. I kind of like Jacob more than a friend but I’d die before I admitted that. Me and him aren’t close really; I only talk to him when I have to so yeah. I like music, nutella and dancing. I dislike being labelled, fake people and marmite. My mum’s called Kiara Loretto, my brothers called Alex Loretto and my dad died in the war serving his country.

Hi there I’m Jared Cameron and I’m 17 years old. I’ve lived in La Push my whole entire life on the Quileute reservation. I’m a wolf and have been for a year today. I’ve imprinted on my next door neighbour who is also my best friend, she’s beautiful and her name is Violetta Morgan. I feel like the luckiest guy ever imprinting on her even if she doesn’t know it yet. When I do tell her I hope she doesn’t freak out and hate me so fingers crossed.

Hey everyone I’m Jacob Black but call me Jake. I’m 17 years old and I’m a russet wolf. Yeah sounds cool right? Well the transformation wasn’t. I was in pain most of the time and I was really stroppy. Anyway I’ve lived in La Push on the Quileute reservation my whole life and three years ago this girl moved next door to me. I wasn’t bothered because they were nice. But after I phased I saw them differently. I only talked to them when I had to and I imprinted on their daughter Amelie Loretto. She’s nice but a bit random. My dad’s called Billy Black and I have two sisters. One called Rebecca the other called Rachel. My mum had died when I was born so I didn’t know her. So yeah this is me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy