Status: Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoy

It's a Love Hate Relationship

Meeting The Pack

I heard some guy mutter to the oldest of the guys “Who is that girl?” Then I felt eyes on my back as if they all turned to look.
“Don’t know Seth, don’t know.” The oldest one said. I’m guessing the young curious one was called Seth, obviously. Emily then walked in pulling me behind her so she could introduce me to the pack.
“Guys this is my sister, Evie. Most of you already know her from two years ago.” Emily said nervously.
“Hi.” I said waving at them all as they looked at me wide eyed. “I’m guessing you all know what happened two years ago.” They all nod slowly not taking their eyes off me except the oldest who looks confused.
“Hello Evie I’m Sam Uley, Emily’s fiancée. It’s nice to meet you.” The oldest who is called Sam said to me holding out his hand. I smiled politely at him and shook it.
“So what did you do that was so bad?” He asked seriously curious.
“I went out with Paul then I found out he used me and put him and Rachel in hospital. So Emily sent me to boarding school and I got kicked out.” I say like it’s an everyday thing. He stepped back a bit and sat down quietly. Everyone just stared at me which make be a bit nervous.
“So Evie how was boarding school?” A girl asked.
“It was boring. All posh people judging me like they knew me. So I got myself kicked out.” I explained.
“Oh Evie this is Leah, Embry, Jared, Jake, Seth, Quil, Brady, Collin and obviously me Sam.” Sam said introducing me properly to the guys and Leah.
“Nice to meet you all again.” I said with a little giggle.
“You too!” They all said laughing back. Then everyone went back to watching TV and I join them on the couch. We watched Russell Howard’s Good News. The funniest program in the world. Just when we all got used to each other the door slams open revealing Paul Lawhore and Rachel Sluttly Black making out. Great! No one said anything for a while until Seth cleared his throat. Paul and Rachel split apart and looked around the room.
“Nice to see you two joined the breathing.” Jake said sounding irritated. Rachel giggled and sat down next to Jake and Collin.
“Who’s she?” Paul asked finally realising I was in the room.
“A girl.” I exclaimed. Everyone laughing apart from Paul and Rachel.
“No seriously.” Paul said getting annoyed. Emily came in and looked at Paul.
“She – Points at me – Is my sister. Maybe you remember her. Her names Evie.” She said sounding angry. He looked at me then at Rachel then at Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy