Status: Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoy

It's a Love Hate Relationship

Back Home

I was finally back home. Not in that hell whole they called boarding school. I noticed that a group of topless guys were walking down to Em’s cottage and frowned. I watched them as they all piled into Emily’s and followed after them not bothered if they see me or not. As they sat down I snuck into the kitchen to see Emily cooking.
“You’re just as I left you. Some things never change.” I say shaking my head. She jumps and turns around. She looks at me like she doesn’t remember me.
“Em it’s me Evie. I’m home.” I said. For a moment she looked at me in disbelief but her expression changed when I smirked at her.
“Evie you’re finally home! Welcome back!” She screamed with joy as she pounced on me giving me a bone crushing hug. When she let me go I felt like all my bones were stuck together in this broken knot, obviously Em was laughing at me.
“Em you got stronger. I’m proud of you.” I said with a hint of triumph in my voice. She gave a grin that almost looked wolf like, however I shook that thought out of my head.
“So why are you back so soon?” She asked curiously.
“I got kicked out for being disruptive and for blowing up the gym when they tried to make me cheerlead. So yeah…” I explained in a whisper. She looked at me for a moment not realising what I said but when she finally caught on she looked ready to kill me.
“YOU DID WHAT!?” She screamed. I timidly backed away.
“I got kicked out…” I said again looking down at my shoes.
“How on earth did you even manage to blow up the gym?” She asked quickly.
“I had gas in an empty bottle for science and I had a match and a lid so I lit the match and stuck it in the bottle and closed the lid them ran. The result of that was BOOM!” I said while smiling. When I yelled ‘BOOM!’ all the guys piled into the kitchen, which wasn’t big enough, however somehow they all managed it. Everyone was staring at me and Emily like we had two heads which made me giggle and Emily smack my arm.
“It’s not funny Evie you got kicked out! You always manage to get into trouble!” She yelled.
“Would you prefer me to be gone? Because I will leave if I’m not welcome home.” I said seriously.
“NO!” Emily yelled. I sighed glad that she didn’t want me to leave because I was only bluffing. She smiled slightly and everyone went as sat back in the living room watching TV like lazy idiots.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy