Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

school

I had been at my new job at the school for a month now and it was a Friday afternoon and I was waiting for my students to arrive for extra after school lessons. Matt had been away for two weeks and I was picking him up soon. However he had texted me saying that he got an earlier flight and would meet me later.
I turned around from inside the cupboard to see Matt standing infront of me all wrapped up in his coats and hat as it was now cold weather again. He pulled me in for a hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck
“surprise” he said happily by my ear.
I took off his hat making his hair messy as he pouted “I knew you were coming home anyway silly”
He chuckled slightly and pulled me towards him for a kiss which he pushed more into making me moan slightly. He moved his hands down to my butt and before he got any ideas I pushed him back and said “I have to stay here for another hour to help some students with their projects you know that right”.
“eurghhh” he moaned as I walked out of the cupboard picking up some stuff on the way.
“we can get Chinese takeaway later if you stay” I said grabbing his hands and swinging them.
He still pouted at me and I raised an eyebrow at him and wrapped my hands around his neck fiddling with the hair at the back and leant against him as he put his hands on my lower back.
“and we can do something else if you want” I whispered as I kissed him.
I saw his eyes widen as he took his jackets off and sat in my chair.
“work away” he said.
I chuckled and opened the door for the students to walk in who were curious about Matt. Obviously I got many a question about him which he happily obliged to. Someone even ended up getting him to tell them how we met making me all embarrassed.
Soon one of the other DT teachers came in. The one who constantly flirted with me even though I told him I had a boyfriend. I sighed and spun around. He gave a confused look to Matt who stood up and wondered over and introduced himself. Now hopefully that guy was going to leave me alone.