Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Red Carpets

It was 5pm and I was just finishing getting ready with Liz whilst Matt got ready. Tom had to go and meet the actors before but would come over to us when we reached the red carpet with him. A lot of English actors were going so it wouldn’t we be weird seeing Matt and I there. I realised I hadn’t been in a public event like this since Matt and I were back together. People knew of us but it would be first time with proper photos.
Matt had picked out a tight dress that went down to above my knee. It was black and had lace over the top of it and from my chest up you could see through it. Also it had long tight lace sleeves. I put on my black sparkly ballet pumps on I saved for these things and started gathering my things. James was being picked up so I heard him run up stairs after he spent the day with us.
“bye Sky” he shouted as he hugged me.
“bye little guy” I said zipping up his coat.
“you look very pretty” he said smiling just like his father does.
“awe” I said stroking his hair “thank you”. I kissed his forehead and he ran back downstairs.
A couple of minutes later I went downstairs to see Matt waiting by the door in his smart suit.
“looking dapper Smith” I said and he looked up as I walked towards him. He smiled at me and held my waist
“looking stunning Jones” he said looking me up and down. He bent down and kissed me briefly and then opened the door as Liz came out of the bathroom. She looked really cute as especially you could start to see her baby bump.
“you two look adorable together tonight” Liz said as we both looked at each other holding hands.
I blushed and followed her out to the taxi.
When we reached the red carpet Tom was there waiting for Liz and he helped her out of the car like the gentleman he is. Matt got out and did the same giving me his very happy smile which made him look like a grinning school boy.
We walked down the carpet greeted by flashing lights. We all stopped for a photo of the four of us which turned out to be really nice. Matt held my hand for the majority of the time but if he wasn’t he was either having his arm around my waist or signing autographs. Some fans were trying to get photos with him but they weren’t turning out very good because of the barrier and the angle he was at. I offered to take pictures for people which gave out a good response. After a while we got dragged away and Matt gave me a kiss on the cheek and mumbled thank you to me.
Eventually we got to the premier and it was an amazing film Tom had outdone himself. After there was a party and it was nice to see Tom relaxing especially after tonight as he along with many other actors were in the limelight.
Matt was chatting with a lot of his friends so I stood with Liz at the side.
“so got any names yet?” I asked her. She smiled and looked over at Tom
“I have a few but Tom has like a billion” she said laughing.
I laughed and sighed “of course he does”.