Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

Back Home

I was wrapped up on the sofa in a blanket waiting for Matt to call me to pick him up from the airport. I was busy watching Bridget Jones’s diary on tv that I didn’t even realise I had fallen asleep. Matt thought it was a good idea to give me a heart attack and get Tom to drop him off instead so he could surprise me. I am not good with surprises when I am half asleep.
Matt came walking over to me by the sofa as I sat up and gave me a long deep kiss.
“hi” he mumbled before laying me back and flopping on top.
“hey” I said stroking his hair out of the front of his face. He leant up and kissed me again making me smile. We probably stayed like that and carried on for about 5 minutes before I pushed him up.
“go and take your stuff upstairs and chuck your stuff in the washing” I said
He groaned in response. I raised an eyebrow at him “get into something comfier and then we can cuddle” I said as he plodded up the stairs.
I went into the kitchen to make some tea for us. I was standing there flicking through one of the wedding magazines my mother had left here for me. It was full of beautiful brides and bridesmaids dresses which my mother had labelled which ones she liked.
A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and Matt rested his chin on my shoulder.
“dresses huh?” he said turning over one of the pages.
I nodded and watched him fiddle with my engagement ring on my finger. He was doing it out of habit like always, soon though he lifted me slightly carrying me over to the sofa. He sat me on his lap with my back against his chest and turned the tv on. He was wearing his baggy grey tracksuit bottoms and an old baggy shirt. His favourite clothing combination for when at home. Also one of my personal favourites.
Matt sat there with his face buried into my neck as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist holding me like he could lose me in any moment.
“my mum asked us to go round for Sunday dinner tomorrow” I said softly as I felt him slowly getting more and more tired by his weight shifting back to lean against the sofa with him pulling me with him.
“is that ok?” I asked. I turned slightly to see him nodding at me “they all want to see James as well” I said and even though Matt’s eyes were closed he had a massive grin on his face.
“that sounds nice” he groaned.
“come on” I said getting up and holding his hand and tugging it a few times “lets go to bed sleepy head”
He chuckled and followed me upstairs and the minute he hit the bed he was in a deep sleep.