Status: whenever i can :D

Falling for You Again

New York

We were finally landing on New York and luckily we both slept most of the way so when we got there at was 11am there time meaning our jet lag wouldn’t be as bad. We were not meeting up with his family until this evening at 7 for dinner at a fancy restaurant which Matt bought me a new dress for. I wasn’t so keen on dresses but he loved me in them. We got to our apartment which was huge. Apparently his money just came through for a show and he got way more than expected so decided to treat us both. I put my bags down in the living room and wondered round as Matt texted Danie to let James know he had landed safely. As I went into the bedroom I saw Matt press the button on the side of the wall to make the massive blinds go down.
I turned around and asked “what are you doing that for?”
He walked towards me and put his hands on my waist and kissed me and leaned me back against the wall.
“I cant wait any longer Jones” he said with a smirk. I immediately caught on, since we ‘re united’ we hadn’t had sex. I suddenly realised his urge, he wasn’t really in a relationship with Danie so he probably hadn’t seen a lot if you get my drift since we split up 3 years ago.
“good” I mumbled as his lips came crashing into mine. We were both so desperate clinging onto each other and pulling at each other’s clothes. He lifted my top off over my head and I did the same to him and we both took a 10 second break to take our trousers off. We looked back at each other and he pressed his lips back against mine making me arch when my back came into contact of the cold wall. He held me close to him by wrapping his arms around my lower back but he also signalled that he wanted to move to the bed and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me there. We both giggled as we landed on the bed. I was on top of him and I started kissing his neck down to his collar bone. I nibbled his neck a few times making him grow impatient and he unclipped the back of my bra making it slide off. I took it off fully and he rolled me over so he was on top of me and he had a cheeky look on his face. He trailed kisses all the way down my neck down to my stomach making me more and more impatient he came back up to my face and his fingers hooked over my underwear and he slowly pulled them down whilst kissing me softly and I kicked them off at the end. I hooked my fingers over his waistband and pulled them down slower than he did that he got so impatient and flung them off himself making me chuckle.
Eventually we got to the part Matt was waiting for. I was gripping his shoulders as he moved in and out harder and more forceful than I ever remembered him doing it before. His head was right next to my ear and he was panting making his warm breath brush against my face making me tingle. Eventually we both reached our high and he sat up crossed legged on the bed and I perched on his lap leaning against his bare chest with my head on his shoulder. He wrapped the covers around us and got the remote to open the blinds with and we sat there watching New York. I entwined my fingers with his as he kissed my neck softly.
“matt?” I whispered
“mmm” he mumbled into my neck.
“I love you” I said looking up at him.
His warm eyes engulfing me he replied with “I love you too”. He leant down and kissed me passionately before turning back to look out the window.