The Sleazy Diaries (on hold)

Chapter Four: Lies

~Eli~

My arms were on fire as I lifted the weights, up and down, up and down. I was trying to get rid of these feelings. Why would someone like me like her? She had nothing she could give me. Well I guess she could give me sex. Plus she's fucking gorgeous. But wait that's not the point, we're complete opposite.

I decided to just give it a rest and hit the shower. But even with the warm water smashing against my face, she was still on my mind. I couldn't escape her. Lana was in every thought I've been having.

"Get yourself together man, you got things to do." I told myself. This was in fact true. I had to get the drugs this party, which wasn't hard. A little LSD, Acid, Shrooms, X, and some good old fashion Mary-Jane. I think that should be enough to have a good time. Though I must admit the thought of people dying has crossed my mind. But then I'm like nahhh, we'll limit to one or the other. But that's even if I can get all these in the first place.

After my shower I went to grab my cell and made a few calls. I literally have all my dealers under one name. They were all Steve, but they were Steve coded. There was a SteveA, a SteveC, a SteveL, a SteveS, a SteveW, and a SteveX. That was the only way I could remember what they sold and not get them in trouble.

I quickly threw on some clothes, which means some sweats, and walked out to my car. Unfortunately I was stopped by my parents who were sitting on the living room couch.

"Are you getting ready to go sweetheart?" My mom asked. I nodded at my smiling mom.

"Don't get in trouble." Dad told me. I smiled at the happy married couple that was watching

"See ya later mom." I said kissing her on the cheeks. "Bye dad." I waved goodbye before I walked out the house. I went up to my car and got I'm turning the engine over. I went through my cell contacting all my Steves. Only two actually were available to buy from.

I met up with SteveA in this raggedy corner store. I got a quarter of a pound of acid for two hundred and fifty dollars.

SteveW met me by her house and gave me two pounds of weed for two hundred dollars.

"Where do you get all this money from?" She asked me.

"I do odd jobs here and there." I told her with a smile. She just nodded not bothering to go deeper. It's how our relationship worked.

"Thanks." I told her before I left. I made it back home in time for dinner. My mom had prepared lobster, which was one of my favorite foods.

"Looks delicious as always mom." I said. She smiled at me, her green eyes twinkling in appreciation. She removed her apron and called my dad. He quickly came around, pecked her cheek and sat down.

"So are you doing anything special?" My mom asked me. I shrugged my shoulders as I indulged myself in some tasty lobster legs.

"Any special girl?" My dad asked with a smirk.

"Dad it's the same answer each night. It's Lana. Always was and always will be." I told him after groaning.

"Still don't think she's right for you." He said.

"Dear let him live whomever he please." My mom said as she patted his hand. "We support your decision dear." She told me.

I never understood why my parents talk like they're so old. My mom's only thirty eight and my dad's two years older. Elise just really favors old traditions with the whole stay at home mom thing. I find it very demeaning but who am I to judge. Of course that would put my father, Malcolm, in the working position. He was a freaking lawyer, which brought in money I guess. I never had to work a day in my life. My allowance is up to two hundred dollars, sometimes more every two weeks. I keep telling him to dial it down though because I never actually spend my money.

"Honey your phone's ringing." My mom said. I zoned back in and looked down at my cell. It was Christian. I excuse myself from the table and went outside to answer it.

"Eli please let me come over." Chris cried through the phone.

"Umm I'm kinda having dinner right now." I told him.

"Well can we meet somewhere?" He asked me. I heard him sniffle and I was about to freak out.

"Football field now." I said into the phone. He agreed and we both hung up. "Mom, dad, my best friend needs me right now. I'll be back later." I informed them.

"Everything okay?" My dad asked me.

"I hope." I answered him. I left the house and got in the car. I believe I was way past the speed limit as I rushed to the school's football field. I made it there first and sat on the bleachers waiting for Chris to show up.

~ Lana~

"I'm telling you we have enough." I told Christie. We were standing in my kitchen looking at all the alcohol in my fridge and on the floor.

"Where do you buy kegs from?" Christie asked me. She was staring at the alcohol with a slight gleam in her eyes.

"I know a couple of frat boys." I told her, adding a sexy wink. She started to giggle as we went through the assignments of Vodka, Gin, Rum, and plain old beer.

"Okay so we got the alcohol, now all we need is the rest of the things. Though we could get people to come easily." Christie said, referring to her and Chris.

"How is Chris?" I said, rolling my tongue on the R.

"He's been acting strange." She told me. She sat up on the counter and turned to face me.

"What does that mean?" I asked her. I leaned on the counter and stared at her. Her big green eyes fell upon me.

"Well when he got in he completely avoided me. Like he was hiding something from me. When I asked about it he just locked himself in his room. He pretty much told me to fuck off. So I came here, like I don't know what to do. Is it something I did?" She asked me. She seemed like she was about to have a mental breakdown and I couldn't have that.

"Sweetheart now you know that sexy piece of mancandy, that is your brother can't ever be mad at you. You two are like the same soul." I told her with a smile.

"But what if he is mad at me?" She asked me.

"I promise you that he's not mad at you." I said. I pulled her in so I could rub her back.

Lana was sitting on my couch strolling through the channels. Her phone started ringing and she held a conversation with some guy. I watched as her face went from anxious, to worried, finally to relief all in one phone call. When she hung up she looked at me and smiled.

"So that was Eli. Chris is with him and doing fine. Apparently Chris walked to the school to meet him? Anyways Eli told me I can come get him in the morning. I'm just glad he's not mad at me." She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Told you girl. You want me to come with you in the morning?" I asked her. I ran and jumped on the couch and scotted over to be closer to her.

"Nah, it's cool. I know where Eli lives." She told me, her attention still on the tv. I leaned back, confusion smashed unto my face.

"You do?" I asked her.

"Yea, I've been there plenty of times." She confessed. After those words left her mouth she froze. Then she turned to look at me.

"Since when?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about it. Wrong Eli, my bad." She forced a chuckle out. She was totally lying to me.

"Okay, so I'm coming right?" I asked.

"Sure thing." She said with a smile. I was still pondering on what she meant but chose not to dwell on it. I'd just bring it up when she least expects it.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked. She scrunched up her nose at me. Then she stuck out the tip of her tongue like a dumbass and shrugged her shoulders.

"You got booze." She pointed out.

"I got booze!" I said excitedly.

"Booze, booze, booze, booze, booze. Everybody loves some booze. We got that Whiskey, Gin, Rum, and Vodka. Do you want to sip some booze?" I sung the tune.

"What song is that?" She asked me.

"I don't know some old swing music." I told her. She started to giggle as we opened our drinks. She turned to the pop channel and Rihanna was playing.

"And I drink to that." Rihanna sang.

"Yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea, yea." We raised our glasses to this song.

Honestly we were both slutty drink dancers. The way we're dancing on each other was really, really trashy. If any guy walked in they would've sworn up and down we were gay for each other. Which don't get me wrong, Christie's hot, but she's like my sister. Lesbian action with her would be like incest. Now I'm wondering why I like Chris. Maybe it's for his looks. He's a real pretty boy and rich too. Holy fuck I'm a gold digger. Well I guess that's expected. There was a thud and I looked down.

"Awwww Christie you passed out. So cute." I said with a smile. She was a serious light weight. I grabbed her arms and tried to pick her up. Okay, scratch that. She seriously isn't much of a lightweight. This bitch is heavy. I pretty much dragged her through the house and into my guest room.

I had to struggle to put the sleeping princess in bed. Then I grabbed the blankets and tucked her in.

"Night sleeping beauty." I whispered to her. I forced my way back to my room then stopped. I had an idea.

~ Eli~

"So you're gay. You and Vincent are in this secret relationship. But he's bi not gay, right?" I asked him to confirm. He nodded at me, flipping through my DVD case. "Plus he's also abusive." I confirmed.

"No he just gets get jealousy easily." He explained.

"So abusive?" I asked yet again. He shook his head rapidly, his hair flying everywhere. "Dude he hit you in the face. Why are you protecting him?"

"I love him." He said softly. I hopped up in rage and punched my wall. "Why do you love that piece of shit? Look at your face!" I yelled. I heard footsteps and ran over and pushed him on the floor. The room door opened and my mom was at the door.

"Honey you okay?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"Sorry it was something on the tv." I lied. She nodded and left the room, going back down the hall. "Well that was close." I said when I heard the door close.

"I don't see why your parents don't like me." Chris said, lifting his head up. I was still too pissed and he realized that. "Look it's fine okay." He told me.

"Your fucking face is bruising. It's not fine." I spat through my teeth. He cringed then frowned. "I'm sorry I shouldn't be taking this out on you. I should just go kick his ass now."

"Nooo it's my fault. I should call it off." He sighed.

"Exactly." I told him. "So why don't you?" I asked.

"Scared." He admitted. I stared at him as his blue eyes grew dark. "He'll seriously get super pissed at me." Her cringed at the thought.

"Why did he hit you anyways?" I asked him. "You never told me.

He scoffed at the thought. "Well I told him that I had sex with Alex."

"Holy fuck, you fucked the newbie?" I gasped. Then a smile crept across my face. "Awwww you're a little freak." I said winking at him. His face turned a scarlet red as he rolled his eyes.

"I didn't have sex with him. I just lied to grind his gears. I'm not even sure what Alex prefers." He admitted. "He's just this carefree little person."

"Isn't he taller than you?" I questioned with a mischievous smile. His eyes grew dark as they narrowed in on me.

"By one freaking inch and that is so not the point you freaking giant." He growled. He hopped in the bed and pulled the cover over him.

"Awwww I'm sorry you're a shortie." I joked.

"I'm sorry you're a Megatron." He shot back.

"Did you seriously just call me the evil transformer?" I asked him. He turned over and stuck his tongue out at me.

"And if I did?" He asked.

"I'll push your little ass out of my bed." I told him.

"No you won't, that'll be a hate crime." He said with a smug look.

"Umm no-one knows you're gay remember." I informed him.

"Oh yea. Damn there goes my nefarious plan." He said. He had a huge smile on his face. But that bruise wad starting to show more and more and I think he realized how angry it made me. "Hey stop worrying about it. I don't need you worrying or protecting me okay?" He reassured me. I looked into those big blue eyes and groaned.

"Fine okay, I'll let you handle it. But if he hits you again I will kill him. Okay?"

"Yes sir, mister crazed murderer sir." He mocked the army men. I couldn't help but laugh at his dumbass.

"Don't rape me in my sleep." I joked to him.

"Yes because all gays rape straight guys in their sleeps." He said sarcastically. We both started to laugh at that one. Then a thought hit me and I thumped him on the forehead. "Ouch! Them bony ass fingers hurt." He said rubbing the spot.

"That's for keeping big ass secrets from me." I told him.

"I'm sorry. No more." He said.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I solemnly swear that I will not keep any secrets from you." He mocked a Harry Potter line. I laughed at him before climbing into bed. "Well if we're not keeping any more secrets, let's talk penis sizes." Hee said gleefully.

"If you don't take your ass to bed." I growled.

"Already there." He said playfully. "Night night." He called as he turned away from me. "Oh and thanks Elijah." He said softly. That was the first time I heard my whole name since sixth grade.

"Anytime Christian." I replied. In no time his breathing slowed and soft snores cane from him. Right as I turned the light off the house phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked picking it up. There was a click and the dialer hung up. I looked at the caller I.d. The number was blocked. "Better not have been a damn bill collector." I huffed. I pulled the cover over me and fell asleep. My dreams were of Lana of course.

~ Lana~

Holy fuck she has a thing with Eli. She's called his house everyday for the past month. I thought it was cute that she liked someone. But it irked my nerves that it was Eli. The one guy who actually likes me, she goes out and steals. I wonder what should I do about it.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nodded and we got in the car. I tried to make the ride less awkward by just making small talk. Surprisingly it worked, I mean something's only awkward if you make it awkward.

I directed her to the house and we walked up and knocked on the front door. Eli mom opened the door and I smiled. For a house mom she was real chill.

"Hey girls, how's it going?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Good, um is Eli home?" I asked her.

"Mhmmm he's out back in the guest house with Christian." She told us. We smiled and gave her hugs then went to the back.

The thing about Eli is his guest house would be considered a real house to some people. I mean what can I say his dad was loaded. His dad wanted him to follow in his footsteps. But knowing Eli he had other plans.

We opened the door and I saw Chris with wet hair. Fuck I missed the steamy hot shower scene. Then I noticed this bruise below his eye.

"What the fuck?" Christie and I said in unison.

"What? What's wrong?" Chris asked worried. We both pointed to his eye and his hand quickly covered it. "Oh well, um."

"Play fighting. Got out of hand." Eli admitted as he came over to our spot.

"So you punched my brother in the eye !" Christie practically screamed.

"Calm down." Chris said. "Come on let's go home." He told her. She stormed out the house fuming. I looked over and saw Chris mouth something to Eli. A smile crept across my face. So many juicy secrets I'm dying to discover.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'd love to get some comments and recommendations. Do you like it so far? Is there anything you'd like to see?