It's Over When It's Over

Almost

‘Was he worth this?’ I asked myself jokingly as I looked at my now spotless clean house. I was going to have to clean it sooner or later and it was sooner. I debated myself for a while on what to cook but I just went with spaghetti it was simple and still really good. It was five minutes after 8 and I heard a knock at my door; it was clearly Daryl. When I opened the door I saw a clean Daryl. Usually he’s dirty or messy looking from being outside all the time. He looked so adorable. He brushed his hair and put an actually shirt on that had sleeves! I was surprised but glad.
“I hope your cookin is as good as it sounds.” Daryl said as he walked in. “All your brothers talk about is how good it is. Mark says it’s better than you moms.” Daryl laughed.
I laughed, “Yes actually. I learned from her mistakes.” Daryl followed me into the dining room and took a seat in front of one of the plates I laid out. “What would you like to drink?”
“Beer if you got it.” I nodded and went to the kitchen and got him his beer as I got myself coke cola. “This is a big house for one person.”
“Yeah. It was my uncle’s. Gave it to me when his wife and kids move.” I handed him his beer and sat down. Daryl served himself from the bowl of spaghetti I put on the table as well as I.
“So I noticed you cleaned the place.”
“Yeah. Because of you I HAD to clean.” I said it in a nice jokingly way.
Daryl slammed his fork onto the plant, “What you wanted me to say no? So you wouldn’t have to clean for once?” He spat.
“Daryl calm down! I’m glad you said yes! I wanted you to come! I was joking about the cleaning thing. I cleaned for you so you wouldn’t think I was a lazy mess all the time not because ‘oh I’m having someone over great now I have to clean.’ Gosh Daryl!” It irritates me when Daryl does that. Take little things and makes them a problem.
“I’m sorry.” Daryl softly said. I knew he was ashamed about what he said. He should of. It was really awkward for a few minutes, but soon we started a new conversation and things got better. Daryl had 3 more beers and I realized the more he drinks the sweeter he gets. Daryl drinking was a good thing unlike Merle.
“Thank for dinner. What your brothers say is true. Your cooking is great. I hope we can do this again.” I looked at Daryl with a smile. He was getting ready to leave but I didn’t want him to go.
“Daryl. You don’t have to leave. You can stay if you want?” I said softly. ‘Lora shut up! What are you saying? Stop talking!’ I thought to myself. I was very nerves for the answer. It’s been awhile for me and I’m sure it’s been even longer for Daryl.
Daryl looked at me. He slowly lifted his hand up to my cheek stroking it. He lend down slowly, and gently kiss me on the lips. He moved his hand from my cheek to the back of my neck bring my body closer to his with his other hand on my hip. He moved his hand up my shirt and ran his hand up and down my spine. I slowly started guiding Daryl to my bedroom. Daryl took off my shirt running his hands all over my hips and behind. As we got to my bedroom door Daryl polled away from the kiss.
“I’m sorry. I’m moving too fast aren’t I?” He mumbled.
“No Daryl. You’re doing fine.”
“You wanna do this another time? I want to do it ya know? Just I don’t feel right doin it so fast.” I gently kissed Daryl.
“Alright. Next time then.” Daryl gave me a quick hug and ran out the house. I really don’t know why he wanted to stop. I found it odd because usually it’s me that doesn’t really want to have sex on a first date but in this case it was Daryl.
_____

I didn’t feel like going to the gun shop today so I slept in, ate some left overs and kind of pigged out. I spent the whole day watching Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and having mixed feelings over Daryl. I then realized I had to go to work at the bar soon. I got ready and as I headed out the door I saw a rose with a little note on my front step. I picked up the rose and the note and it read, “Thanks for everything last night.” I got this great feeling in my heart and the dorkest smile on my face. I would have never thought that Daryl would give me a rose or do something as sweet like this. I went back inside and put the note and rose on my table and walked to work. When I finally got to the bar both Dixon brothers were there siting together in a booth. Usually it’s just Merle. Daryl hardly ever comes here unless it’s to get Merle.
“Hey Dixons!” I said to them as I walked in. Merle blow me a kiss as Daryl glanced over and smiled. I went to the back to get ready for my shift. “Hey Jimmy!”
“Lora. Why weren’t you here last night?”
My heart nearly stopped. Was I supposed to come to work? “I thought I had the night off!?!”
“You did. I’m just messing with you!” Jimmy laughed.
“You’re not funny, Jimmy! I nearly had a heart attack!”
Jimmy continued to laugh. He always had a messed up sense of humor, “So what did you do last night?” He asked with a wink and a stupid grin. I knew Jimmy knew Daryl was over. He must have known. Jimmy lives across the street from me and he was probably being the curious/creepy old man he is and was watching my house.
“Had a friend over.” I said as I put on an apron and unbutton my shirt a little. One of the rules at the bar is “If you have big boobies or a big butt show it off” Jimmy came up with that. Says it brings the men back for more drinks. It’s true. I have both a good sized butt and boobies; sometimes I hate showing them off by wearing tight clothes but I really didn’t care. I’m proud of what I have.
“I’d think it was a boyfriend!” Jimmy said.
“Well you keep thinking that!” I laughed as I left the back and went behind the counter to serve some drinks, “What can I get you Hun?” I asked John; one of the locals. He usually comes in when he has had a good fishing day.
“Usual.” He mumbled. I got him an ice cold beer and poured it in a glass for him.
“There sweetie!” I smiled.
“Oi! Babe girl. Get your ass movin and get me a beer!” One of the men yelled from the booth. He comes in here a lot but I never cared to remember his name. There is always that one guy in the bar that thinks he is better than everyone else, that he can walk all over everyone and he was that guy. I got him his beer and placed it on the table. I waited for him to give me the money for the beer but he just stared at me.
“You got money?”
“Yeah. Damn girl.” He took out his wallet and slammed it on the table. As I was about to pick it up he slid it off the table, “Pick it up!” I glared at him. I bent down and as I picked up his wallet he slapped my ass.
I stood up straight, “Don’t you dare touch me!” Before he could say anything Daryl had got him by the collar of his shirt and dragged him outside. I followed them; so did half the people in the bar. Daryl throw him down on the gravel and started pounding his fist into his face.
“You go baby brother!” Merle cheered. I hit him on the chest and went to go try and stop Daryl.
“Get back Lora!” Daryl yelled, taking his attention away from the man, and that’s when he punched Daryl across the face. I felt bad because it was kind of my fault. The man got Daryl and banged his head on one of the cars causing him to bleed. That made Daryl furious. Daryl got on top of the man beating his face in until he couldn’t move. “Don’t you ever touch her again! Next time you’re dead!” The man nodded, but that wasn’t enough for Daryl, “Do you understand?!”
“Yes.” The man could hardly speak. Daryl punched him one more time in the face before he got off of him. I ran to Daryl to look at where the man hit his head on the car. He was breathing heavily.
“Daryl, let’s go to my house so I can stitch up your hit.”
“No I’m fine.” But he wasn’t. I gave him a ‘really’ look. Daryl agreed to go and got in his truck. I ran back inside to tell Jimmy I was going to help Daryl, and he understood. I got in the truck and we drove to my house. When we got inside I looked for my medical kit. Once I found it I started to pat Daryl’s bleeding head. “You don’t have to stitch it.” He said.
“Well at least let me clean it. We don’t want it getting affected now do we?” I smiled. He returned the smile. “You didn’t have to do that Daryl.”
“He shouldn’t have touched you. He shouldn’t be touchin any girl without their permission.” I looked at Daryl and stroked his cheek. He is such a good man. Sometimes he could be annoying and frustrating but he had meaning for his actions and he wouldn’t have beat up than man if he didn’t care for me; I didn’t see any other man stand up for me.
I cleaned Daryl’s cut and covered it up.
I stroked Daryl’s cheek again. I lend in and kissed him gently on the lips. Daryl cupped my cheeks with both his hands. Each kiss he put more force. This time I knew it was going to happen. I guided Daryl to my room like last night and this time he didn’t pull away. When we got in my room I took off my shirt and bra. Daryl got stuck in a little stare while looking at my breast. I laughed. I lifted up Daryl’s shirt and he took it off. I looked at the scars on his chest. I knew what his father had done to both Daryl and Merle but I would have never thought it was this bad. I had to ignore it though. We kissed again as Daryl lifted me up and laid me on the bed. He took my skirt and thong off at the same time. Daryl got up and took his pants and boxers off. I glanced at his package quickly, then I looked at his blue eyes.
I was very nerves. I liked Daryl. Somewhere in me I always have, I just never thought I’d see him from this view.
Daryl laid his very nice body on me. He looked me in the eyes as he slowly entered me. I took a deep breathe in. I felt every long inch as he went deeper. He moved in and out slowly but soon gained speed. Daryl moved my hair out my face and kissed me. He laid his whole body on me, thrusting in as I ran my fingers through his thick hair. I ran my other hand on his back, sending a shiver down my spine when I felt the thick scars. I moved my hand up to his broad shoulder holding on to him as he thrust into me faster. Daryl kissed a gentle trail down my neck to my collarbone, then back up. I came with a scream of Daryl’s name. That drove him wild. He thrust faster and harder, then soon came whispering my name. Daryl rolled off of me as we both tried to catch our breathes. “That was great.” He said; heavily breathing.
“Yeah it was.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah it was quick! lol :) um I already have a few of these chapters written out bc i have a lot of time on my hands. Posting chapter 2 now bc i have finals tomorrow and i dont think i'll make it out of live so yeah!! Comment yo! <3
P.S the next chapter is annoying and Im to lazy to edit it bc it'll mess up the rest of the story line.
P.S. #2 the fighting scene is like when Shane beat up Ed and I didn't realize until after i wrote it.