Status: Completed :)

I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

Chapter 30

“She’s going to hate me,” Vic mumbled next to me as we walked up the stone steps that led to my house, his breath visible in the cold air.

“What makes you say that?” I questioned, stopping in the middle of the pathway and holding his face in my hands. I stroked his cheeks with the pad of my thumbs and outlined the curves of his ears with my fingertips. He shrugged, avoiding eye contact with me and jutting out his lower lip in a pout. The white, fluffy snow caved in under our feet, leaving footprints behind us. It was beautifully quiet on my street, Christmas lights shining around everyone’s doors and gutters and decorated trees being displayed in the front windows. Kids in their pajamas ripping open their presents and parents holding mugs of coffee and watching their happy children was the scene that played in each house.

“I dunno,” he groaned. “She’ll think I’m ugly, or-or that my voice is annoying, or she’ll accidentally see my scars. Oh shit, Kellin,” he worried, his eyebrows furrowed together and his brown eyes going wide. “She’ll see them and notice how fucked up I am, I-I-”

“Hey, hey, hey,” I cooed with a soft smile, touching the loose curls that looked almost golden in the pale morning sunlight and fell perfectly on his shoulders. “You’re so beautiful, your voice is extremely sexy, and you’re definitely not fucked up. You’re just a little sad, and that’s okay… she’ll love you, trust me.”

“What makes you so sure?” Vic retorted, his hands at my waist.

“I have a feeling,” I concluded, winking and grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together before dragging him up the steps and into my house. The familiar smell of spice and vanilla hit my nose when we walked in, and almost immediately, Vic cowered behind me, pressing his cheek to my back. “What are you doing?” I laughed, shaking off my coat and hanging it on the hook next to the door.

“Hiding!” He giggled sadly. “She’s not gunna like me.”

“Stop being a baby and wait for us in the living room, ‘kay?” I demanded with a chuckle, but not before I grabbed his hips and pulled him close. I pecked his lips once, electricity shooting up my arms when his lips pushed back on mine. I pulled back slightly to look at him, taking in his dark skin and blushing cheeks. His long eyelashes batted against his cheeks innocently, and his hands wandered aimlessly on my back. A gray beanie was on his head to match his Thursday sweatshirt, and his nose ring clung to his nostril tightly. “I love you,” I mumbled with a smile against his mouth, kissing him again before he could respond.

“I love you too, Kels,” he grinned, kissing my nose and giggling when I scrunched it since he liked it when I did that.

“I’ll be right back,” I called to him as I climbed the staircase that lead to the rooms upstairs. I approached her door cautiously, not sure of what I would find when I entered. I told her a few days ago that I wanted her to meet Vic on Christmas Day, and of course she agreed; I was just worried because she still had her days where she didn’t want to leave her bedroom. Today could be that day, even though she told me that she was going to try her hardest to meet my boyfriend.

Hesitantly, I wrapped my knuckles softly against the frame a couple times before turning the knob slowly. “Mom?” I called out, poking my head into her room.

“Hi, sweet angel,” she smiled at me weakly. She was scooping some used tissues that lay on her nightstand into the waste bin, and she was wearing a pair of jeans and a simple, long-sleeved gray shirt. Her raven, wavy hair fell down her back and she wore a little bit of eye-makeup and foundation to bring some life back into her colorless face. I slipped into the room and walked over to her, surprised when she gathered me into her arms. She was warm and I could smell her perfume that she used to wear when dad was around. Cinnamon.

“You okay?” I asked quietly, looking up at her with big eyes.

My mother laughed softly, pushing my hair from my forehead which was getting long. “Yeah,” she breathed. “I’m getting there.”

I beamed up at her, squeezing her small frame a little tighter. “Vic is here,” I mumbled into her shoulder.

“Really?” She exclaimed faintly. “Well, I can’t wait to meet him. You wouldn’t shut up about him since you first told me about him.”

“Mooom,” I giggled in embarrassment while rolling my eyes.

We both laughed before walking out of her bedroom hand-in-hand. I held onto her tightly as we descending the stairs, and we could hear the small roar and chatter of my siblings who were most likely interrogating Vic.

“How old are you?”

“Do you smoke cigarettes?”

“Do you drink alcohol?”

“Is that a nose ring?”

“Do you have any tattoos?”

“Are you a girl?”

“Shuttup! No he’s not! He’s obviously a guy, he doesn’t have any boobs!”

“But he has long hair!”

“Hey, hey, hey,” my mother interjected with a small smile, interrupting my sister and two brothers. All three of them turned around to see us standing behind the couch, their pale, blue eyes widening in delight. They all screeched and ran over to Mom, attacking her with hugs and sloppy kisses. She crouched to her knees to greet them with open arms. I must say, it’s been awhile since they’ve seen their mother outside of her bedroom and wearing something other than slippers and a bathrobe.

Vic was sitting in the loveseat opposite of us, his big eyes bigger than usual and his hands laced together in his lap. He sat at the edge of the seat with a terrified look on his face. I smirked at him and mouthed, “I love you,” and the scared look subsided somewhat as he blew a kiss in my direction when no one was looking. “Kids, go play in your rooms while I talk to Victor, okay?” I caught Vic wince slightly at the name, but he was polite enough to not say anything.

“Well, you must be Victor,” she smiled warmly at him, walking over to him with her arms spread in a potential hug.

“Uhm, you can just call me Vic,” he mumbled, blushing and allowing my mother to wrap her arms around him.

“Vic,” she repeated with a smile, pulling away to examine him. “Mhm,” she giggled, tapping his nose with her index finger. “My son has good taste.”

I laughed loudly, joining Vic on his couch and placing my hand on his back where I rubbed soothing circles to calm him down. He was blushing madly, the rosiness creeping up his neck to his cheeks and settling into his ears. I pecked his cheek quickly and squeezed his knee reassuringly.

“It’s nice to meet you, Ms.Quinn,” Vic smiled gingerly, remembering the name I told him to use on the car ride over here.

“And it’s nice to finally meet you too, Vic.” My mother smiled, leaning forward and picking up some random toys my siblings left under the coffee table. “So how long have you two been together?”

“Uhhh, a little over three months?” I questioned, pushing my eyebrows together and looking at Vic for confirmation. He nodded with a smile pulling at his lips, staring into my eyes knowingly.

“And a lot has happened in the past three months,” Vic added, looking from me and back to my mother.

“Seriously!” Mom laughed halfheartedly. “You two have been through a lot but I’m glad to see that you’re still together…”

A quick memory of coming home one day to an empty house flashed in my mind as I stared at my mother who was looking at her folding hands resting on her knees. “Yeah,” I breathed. “It’s been hard, I’ll admit. We’ve had our ups and downs, but we’ll make it, right Vic?”

“Yep!” Vic said determinedly. “I love your son Ms.Quinn, he makes me really happy and I don’t know what I’d do without him,” he told my mother, looking at her with glassy eyes.

“That’s good to hear,” she said quietly, nodding her head then turning to me with a playful glare in her eyes. “You better take care of this boy,” she chuckled, pointing lightly to Vic. “He needs you, don’t leave him hanging, got it?”

“Okay, Mom. Don’t worry about that, I’ll take good care of him,” I giggled, pecking Vic on the cheek and squeezing his knee a little harder. Vic smiled at me widely, looking so expectant and hopeful. There wasn’t anyone or anything in the world that would make me leave this beautiful boy in the dark.

About two hours later, after Vic and my mother had a heated argument on who was better, Prince or Michael Jackson, and after Vic taught my sister and two brothers a couple annoying tunes on the piano, my mother was zipping up jackets of my siblings and shuffling them all out to the car to go to the grocery store to buy a couple more ingredients for Christmas dinner. And just like last night, we were home alone in an empty house.

Vic’s beanie was tossed somewhere on the couch along with his sweatshirt, leaving him in a plain, white V-neck that hung off his shoulder. His toned arms were exposed to me, and before he could escape from me, I made sure to kiss every single scar that was visible, and of course the ones which were covered from his clothes.

I stood behind Vic with my arms wrapped around his waist, pressing my lips to his neck every other minute and swaying us back and forth. We were finishing up on the cookie project that my mother had started before she left. At the moment, Vic was stirring the mixture of sugar, milk, flour, vanilla, eggs, salt, and baking soda, and I kept on dipping my finger into the mixture to taste the sweet dough. “Stop it, Kellin,” he laughed sternly, slapping my hand away when I reached for another taste.

“Never,” I shot back, dipping my finger in again before he could stop me.

“Quit it, we don’t want your finger-germs in our cookies,” he said, pushing the bowl away from my reach.

“You definitely thought differently last night when you were a moaning mess under me.”

“Fucking asshole,” he spat, elbowing me in the stomach.

I laughed loudly while choking on my air, the spot where he hit me throbbing a little. “Shit, that hurt, baby.”

“Well, maybe you shouldn’t be a jerk,” he said, sticking his tongue out at me before turning back around to stir his cookie dough.

“I’m not a jerk,” I protested, sneaking up behind him and going back to my previous position. I pressed my lips to his neck in apology, feeling him relax under my tough. I honestly loved having that effect on him. “You love me, right?”

“Oh, don’t flatter yourself, Kels,” Vic said with a shake of his head. I pouted behind him, squeezing his waist and running my fingers up and down his arms.

“You’re mean,” I whined.

“Oh, I’m mean?”

“Uh, yeah,” I laughed, unhooking my arms from around him and settling next to him with my back pressed up against the counter. “You’re so mean, no wonder Santa brought you coal for Christmas.”

Vic gasped at me, his pulling up in a small smile. Suddenly, before I could even catch him, his hand was digging into the bag of flour and he threw a fistful of the powder right at me face. I blinked in surprise, the flour creating a small, white cloud to float around us. “Now that was mean,” I shouted with a chuckle, quickly grabbing one of the eggs from the carton and smashing it on top of Vic’s head. The yellow, slippery yolk dripping down his forehead slowly and he stared at me with a menacing glare.

“Prick,” he spat. “I can’t believe you…”

“You were asked for it,” I giggled evilly.

“And now you’re gunna get it,” Vic laughed, grabbing any ingredient in sight and chucking it at me. I made sure to do the same, ducking under the island to avoid his throws, and making sure to hit him square in the face. We were definitely leaving the kitchen in a mess, flour, splattered eggs and crushed eggshells littered the flour, along with a pile of sugar and cinnamon here and there.

“I’m gunna get you!” I yelled at my boyfriend from across the kitchen, a handle of flour ready to be rocketed.

“Well see about that!” He laughed from his secret position.

Vic shrieked loudly when I ran and pounced on him, both of us tumbling to the floor and I ended up straddling him with him squirming under me, and I had the fistful of flour prepared to launch. “You wouldn’t,” he breathed heavily from all the chasing. “Kellin, I swear-”

But before he could respond, I had brought my hand back just to release the powder right down onto his face. The flour expanded like thick, ominous fog around his head, and when he opened his eyes, the white flour contrasted beautifully with his dark eyes. It looked as if he painted his face white, and he was staring up at me with that same, expectant and hopeful look.

Without having to say anything, I answered his silent plea and brought my lips down onto his. Our mouths meshed together perfectly, and he tasted like sugar and something else sweet. I spent no wasted time in slipping my tongue into mouth, not even bothering to ask for permission. Vic instantly moaned at the feeling, his hands shooting up to tangle themselves into my hair. He yanked softly, causing me to buck my hips down onto him.

We sucked and bit at one another’s lips and grinded onto each other. Each time he would roll his hips into mine, I would come back with a little more force. Back and forth we went at each other, a war of who had the greater friction being fought between us two.

“Ugh, Kels,” Vic groaned against my mouth, his hands travelling down where he grabbed onto my bum and squeezed.

I smirked at him while my hand snuck up his shirt, my fingers feeling the fine, smooth skin. I slipped his shirt over his head, a trail of flour falling from it. We both laughed at the sight before Vic yanked my shirt over my head then reattached our lips. His tongue was warm and his taste was amicable.

Everything was too much and I already was having small heat flashes, so I desperately lowered myself, leaving wet, sloppy kisses down Vic’s neck and chest, making sure to spend the most attention on the huge patches of scars on his stomach. I quickly unlatched his belt and popped to button, capturing the zipper and lowering it with my teeth.

“Kellin,” Vic whimpered, watching me closely before leaning his head back and fluttering his eyes closed when I began to stroke him once my hand went into his boxers, rubbing my thumb along the tip now and then. He immediately arched his back slowly, his head falling into a small pile of sugar and flour. His hands groped for something to hold onto out of instinct, searching for the pillow that would most likely be under his head.

He let out a small moan, and the sound was so perfect that it sent shivers up my arms and down my back. He whined a little when my hand left the insides of his boxers, but I reassured him by pulling his pants down his shaking legs. I lowered myself even more down on him, my elbows propping myself up on either side of his legs. I rubbed my hands up and down his thighs slowly, watching him squirm with a smirk on my face. Slyly, I licked the underside of his shaft, flattening my tongue on him before going all the way and taking him whole into my mouth.

Vic moaned loudly, his hands finding my hair where he pulled slowly, forcing me down onto him. I went back up and released him with a pop, my tongue instantly swiveling around his tip. Vic cried out in satisfaction, his cry echoing throughout the empty house. I did this over and again, Vic unraveling under me with every passing second.

It was only when I started to bob my head in a steady rhythm and Vic’s breathing begun to get uneven and breathy that I stopped. His back collapsed onto the messy floor, and he let out a little groan of possible relief. “I need you inside me,” he whispered, defeated and completely vulnerable under me. “Now.”

“As you wish. Whatever you do, don’t touch yourself,” I winked, scrambling up from the floor to bolt up to my bedroom where I knew that bottle of lubricant was. I searched for the drawers frantically, knowing that my sexy boyfriend was downstairs, aroused, covered in flour and sugar, and waiting for me.

Finding it rather quickly, I let out a triumphant chuckle and ran down the stairs, lube in one hand and my other trying to unbuckle my belt. I knew that my family left about ten minutes ago, leaving us at least forty minutes alone, so there was no need to hurry, but I needed him now. When I went back into kitchen, I barely slipped on a random broken egg on the ground. Cursing under my breath, I turned the corner and almost dropping the bottle onto the floor.

Vic had his hand around his member, and he was pumping himself slowly, low moans eliciting from his perfect lips. “I thought I told you not to touch yourself,” I said, stepping out of my pants and boxers and slowly sinking down in between his legs and swatting away his hand.

“I couldn’t help it,” Vic laughed innocently, his eyes drooping as he stared up at me. “I was just thinking about all the things you were going to do to me… and fuck, I couldn’t help it.”

“You’re bad, Vic,” I giggled, opening to cap of the bottle. “Do you need to be prepped, baby?”

“N-No,” he said weakly, watching me pour a more-than-perfect amount of lube into the palm of my hand. I slicked myself up before lining myself up at his entrance. Placing my hands on his hips and my nails immediately digging into the flesh, I pushed into him, feeling his hot walls contract around me, making into almost impossible not to groan and fuck him into oblivion.

“F-Fuck, Vic,” I moaned, watching him throw his head back and cry out in either pain or pleasure as I filled him up. About a minute later, I had filled him to the brim and Vic’s hands were holding my shoulders in a tight grip.

“Move, baby,” he breathed, already sweating and pushing back on me as I rolled my hips into him because I knew that what he liked best. “O-Ooh, ooh,” he smiled, his white teeth shining under the kitchen lights. The flour was beginning to smear along with the sweat on his face, and when I lowered my head to trace my tongue up his neck, a sweet trail of sugar met my tongue.

I thrust into him at a steady pace, capturing Vic’s hard nipple into my mouth and swiveling my tongue around the bud before sucking on it. Vic cried out in pleasure, moving his hips slowly to meet mine. He clawed at my back, causing me to hiss at the minor pain and to curve my back just to sink deeper into him. “S-So good, baby,” I told him breathlessly, watching him stare up at me with lidded eyes. His lips were slightly chapped, and his hair was already soaked in sweat, and it stuck to his neck like snakes. Vic could only moan in response, burying his head into the crook of my neck where he sunk his teeth into the skin above my collarbone to keep any embarrassing moans in.

It wasn’t long before I had switched up my angles, hitting that specific spot that had Vic squirming and screaming under me. “F-Fucking shit, Kels, ah, right there,” he shouted in ecstasy. I pounded into that one spot, loving the noises that fell past Vic’s lips, his voice raspy and throaty. I pressed my lips to his chin as his head fell back, sucking at the skin as I travelled down across his jaw. His breathing was hot and erotic against my shoulder, and soon, I had that boiling, overwhelming feeling swimming in my gut, but I wanted Vic to climax first.

“Are you close?” I managed, and seeing him nod frantically while biting down on his lower lip was the only reassurance to speed up my movements and to wrap my hand around his throbbing member. I jerked off his shaft in time with my thrusts, and Vic’s breathing began to get all uneven and breathy again.

I rubbed the tip of my thumb over his member, cooing to him and sucking on his ear as he reached his breaking point. He came hard over our chests, moaning and trembling uncontrollably. His walls tightened around me and just the sight of his eyes rolling back into his head sent me to my release. I rode out my high before collapsing on top of him, not caring about the mess on our stomachs. Vic shook under me, running his fingers through my hair and down my back then back up.

“I love you, Vic,” I whispered, feeling his fingers tangling then untangling in my hair to trail down my sweaty back.

“I love you more, Kels,” he said dreamily.

“Not possible,” I laughed.

“Is that gunna be our thing now?” Vic giggled, forcing me to down at him.

“Why not?” I smiled, pecking his lips shakily, still a little weak from our rendezvous earlier. “I love you.”

“I love you more.”

“Not possible.”

“Not possible?”

“Not possible.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay sex
I just realized that Vic and Kellin are so young but like I make them do all this bad stuff like hahaha
I don't know where you guys went but does anyone read this anymore lol
Btw there's only one chapter left OoOOoo sorry I'm crying
But yeahs, comment and tell me what you think
With all love.
-GLORIA