The Lucky Winner

Chapter 10: Packing

"Okay. Lets go get my things then." I say with still a bit of tears in my eyes. "It's gonna be okay, babe." Louis says as he gives me a passionate kiss. "I know." I say as he whips the tears from under my eye. He then grabbed the car keys and we walked out to his car hand in hand. On the way to my house, he wouldn't let go of my hand. He knew I was still sad. We arrived at my house and we walked in. We walked up the stairs, picked me up, and spun me around while kissing me. "It's all gonna be okay." He said looking down at me while holding me close. "Thanks" I say blushing. I walk over to my closet and grabbed a bag to put everything in it. I turn around to find Louis grabbing my waist. "I'll pack for you. Go lay down. "No, Lou. It's fine really." I tell him but he wont take no for an answer. I must have dozed off or something because Lou said, " Babe! Wake up silly! It's time to go!" I saw that he had packed everything. "Did you pack everything?" I asked him. "Yep." "EVERYTHING?" "Yep. Undies an all." He said as he moved his eyebrows up and down. "Calm yourself. Non of that." I say putting my hand up to his face. "Fine. Let's go though. It's getting late." Louis says grabbing my bags. We walk out the front door as tears streaming down my face. He turns around. "It's all going to be okay. Don't worry." He says as he whips the tears off my cheek then kisses my forehead. We get in the car and go back to his-... Our house.