The Lucky Winner

Chapter 12: The 2 Month Fun

"And what would you want to do?" I say to him as I drag him back to the couch. "This." He said as he touched my lips with his and kissed me with all he has. He didn't stop. I didn't want it to stop. It turned out to be longer than expected. he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. We were facing each other. I cupped his face with my hands. He laid down and I laid down on top of him not breaking the kiss. He moved down my neck giving me wet kisses. "Don't let this turn into something it wasn't suppose to be..." I mumble loud enough for him to hear. "No promises..." He says as he flips me over and kisses my lips. He stops after a while and asks if I wanted to go out. "Nope. I want to do this:" I say as I steal his phone and run up the stairs into the bedroom with him starting to chase me. I hide behind the bedroom door daring to breath. He stops in front of it and opens it to find me giggling. I run and jump on the bed and he jumps on top of me. "My phone (Y/N)?" he says laughing. I just shake my head. "Fine. I'll just have to torture you!" He says as he puts his lips to my neck and leaves wet kisses. "Is that all you got, Tommo?!" I shout as I'm laughing. "Nope!" he says as he starts giving me love bites up and down my neck. "FINE. FINE. HERE'S YOUR PHONE!!!" I scream as I'm giggling. "I don't want it now. I'm having fun!!" Louis laughs as he moves up to my lips and kisses them and slowly puts my hand and the phone back on the bed. "I love you, Babe. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Lou says as he removes his lips from mine. "I love you more, Boobear!" I say and kiss his lips once more. "Impossible! I obviously love you more!!!" He says kissing my neck. "Prove it then!" I giggle. "I suppose so!" He says as he kisses me with everything he's got. Sparks fly. His soft lips against mine. His tongue slips in my mouth. His warm breath on my nose. He removed his lips from mine. "Was that enough proof?" He laughs. "Yep." I laugh. "It's getting late. We should go to bed." I suggest. "Okay" He says. He takes his shirt off and cuddles up next to me. "Goodnight, Boo!" I say kissing his cheek. "Goodnight, Babe." He says and buries his face into my neck as we drift to sleep.