The Lucky Winner

Chater 13: Half Brother

I woke up in Lou's arms. He's still sound asleep. I roll over to my phone to check the time. I found that I have a text from my dad. (I had his number because of what happened to my mom). "Hey, you have a brother in town, well, half brother, and he wants to meet you. Do you want to meet him?" "Umm.... surree." I reply. I got out of bed and walked over to my bags. "Get back here!" I here Louis say. "I have to get ready!" I shout. "Fine. I'll have to make you come back..." He says sitting up and grabbing my waist from behind and pulling me on top of him. "Let me go!" I say as he puts the covers over us and kissing my neck. "Louis!!!" I shout. "Let me go!" "Never!!" Lou shouts. He starts giving me love bites and wet kisses. "Louis! I have to get ready to meet my dad!!!" I shout struggling playfully to get out of his grip. "Well, he's gonna have to wait till I get what I want!" He whispers in my ear. "And what would that be...?" I ask scared. "This:" He says turning me around and kissing my lips. "That's all? I would've thought more." I whisper in his ear. "Oh, there is more" He says kissing my jawline and leaving little wet marks. He gets on top of me and props himself up on his elbows. He leans in and kisses me, making the space between us not exist. He bites my bottom lip and says, "I love you. You know that right?" "Of course. I love you too Lou bear. No matter what." I reply with a smile on my face kissing his lips once more then getting up and walk over to where my clothes are. "Close your eyes!" I shout at Louis when I take my shirt off. "Eeeeep!" He squeals getting under the covers. I got my clothes on quickly. That's a surprise. "You can look now!" I say getting out my white beanie. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a white beanie, and a black tank top. "You look beautiful." Lou says getting up and kissing my lips. "Thank you, Boo. I gotta get going. My dad just texted me telling me to meet him at Nando's. I'll be back in an hour." I say to Louis kissing him and running out the door. I got to Nando's and my dad was sitting at a table so I sat down in front of him. "Hello, Dad. Long time no see... Where's my "Brother"?" I ask him. "He just left to the bathroom. Oh there he is now!" He says. "LIAM!?" "(Y/N)????"