The Lucky Winner

Chapter 14: Celebration

"Dad, tell me the truth. Is Liam Payne my half brother?" I ask my dad with wide eyes. "Yes. Do you know each other?" My dad asks curiously probably because our reactions. "Uhhh. Yeah. Very much so." Liam says with a chuckle behind his words. "We're best friends!" I tell my dad as Liam hugs me with excitement. "Well, I also have to talk about something else with you..." He tells me and Liam. "Uh about what..?" I asked worried. "About who you're gonna live-" Liam cuts him off. "She lives with Louis. She's safe there. I come see them everyday. So do the other boys." Liam tells my dad. "Well okay. If that's what you want. We should all go out for dinner tonight. Even the rest of the boys. We can go to Cosmo's. Yes?" My dad asks excitedly. "Okay. We'll tell the boys. But me and Liam should go tell the boys about this good news! We'll see you tonight." I say excitedly. "Let's go (Y/N)!" Liam says grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. "Well, This is a surprise." Liam laughs. I laugh and get in the car. "Hey Lou, I'm almost home. I have some fun news!" I text Louis. I get home with Liam and jump into Louis' arms. "WHAT'S THE NEWS?" Lou asks really excitedly. "Liam is my brother." I tell Lou with a smile. "OH MY GOSH. WHERE ARE WE GOING TO CELEBRATE!?" "My dad is picking all of us up tonight around 6. It's 4. GO GET READY." I shout as I start running up the stairs. I see a text from 3 of the boys. They all said "HORAY!! WE'RE FAMILY!" They made me laugh. Liam must've told them. *2 hours later* The boys are here an they all hug me including Liam. Then Louis comes up behind me and kisses my neck. "Hey, that's my sister. I'm not afraid to kill you in your sleep." Liam says to Louis. "Yeah, well I'll sleep with a spoon taped to my head." Louis replies. "It's okay Liam. I told him not for a while." I say to Liam laughing. "Well, dad will be here soon. What do you guys wanna do before he gets here?" Liam asks all of us. "We could watch a movie." Niall adds. "Okay. We can finish the rest of it when we're finished celebrating." Harry says. "I CALL PICKING IT!" Liam shouts. "Attention. We are all going to watch The Little Mermaid." Liam says as he puts the movie in. We all laugh. We got about half way through the movie and then dad arrived. He came to the door and escorted all of us to the car. I sat in the way back with Lou, Harry, Zayn, and Niall sat in front of us, and Liam sat up front with dad. After about 10 Minuets, we got to Cosmo's. "Alright we're here." My dad tells us as Liam and him get out of the car. We got inside and sat at a table. "So, what does everyone think of this news?" Dad asks. "I think it's amazing. The fact that they had no idea is amazing. And the fact she fan girled over him and all of us is funny if you think about it." Harry said to my dad and all of us. I blush. We talked for 2 hours and ate our food then it was time to go. We were out of the restaurant about to get in the car. "You have fun, Babe?" Lou asks me. "It was alright I guess." I reply. He smiles and kisses me on the lips then I felt a tight pull on my hair.