The Lucky Winner

Chapter 15: Alone Time

"Oww!" I screech. My dad yanked me hair and pulled me away from the kiss. "I will not have my daughter be whoring around with an older man!" He yells in my ear. "DAD! Stop!" I hear Liam yell. "She wont do anything with him! Calm down! Take us home now." Liam yells. "Fine. If you insist. He speeds down the road and drops us all off. But before I could get out of the car, he pulls me back and says, "If I find out you're doing anything with Louis, I will make you live with me." then he pushes me out of the car. Louis then grabs my hand and pulls me inside. He tells the lads to give us some alone time. I hugged liam and he whispered "Nothing nasty" in my ear and winked at me. The rest of the boys followed Liam out the door leaving me and Boo alone. He picks me up and spins me around. "I love you. You know that right?" He says putting my on the couch and sitting next to me. "Of course I do, boo. Is that even a question?" I laugh and kiss him. "Well I was just making sure before I start to tickle the crap out of you." He says with a smile. "Oh okay coo- WAIT WHAT?" I scream as he gets on top of me and tickles me like there's no tomorrow. "Ahh! Lou! Stop!" I scream. "Maybe if I get what I want!!!" he laughs as he tickles me more. "And what would that b-be" I laugh. "You need to sing!" He laughs. "Never!" I scream. "Fine. I'll torture you!" He giggles giving me love bites. "Ahhh! Stop!" I squeal. "NEVER!" He says. "Maybe it's the way she walks... Straight into my heart and stole it! Through the doors and past the guards. Danced like she already owned it!" I sing. "Wow. I think you sang that better than Harry!" He laughs. "Now stop!" I giggle. "Well, Miss grumpy gills." He laughs. "Lets go upstairs. I'm tired." I say. "Okay" He says getting up. "Carry me." I say putting my arms out. He comes over and picks me up bridal style. "I love you." I whisper in his ear and kiss his cheek. We got up stairs and into the bed room. All my PJs were dirty. "Lou, I have no PJs." I say. "You can borrow my hoodie." He says giving me a black hoodie. "Thanks, babe" I say. I take my clothes off and put the hoodie over my bra and underwear. "It's true. Boy clothes do look better on girls." He giggles. He was laying in bed so I jumped on him and gave him a big kiss. It lasted longer than expected. It was about 6 sec until he slipped his tongue in my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. As usual, he won. I removed my lips from his and said, "Don't let this turn out dirty." I winked at him and cuddled up next to his naked chest. "You're no fun." He says. "Go to sleep." I chuckle. "I'm not tired though!" He shouts. "Maybe I need another kiss..." "Ugh. Fine." I say as I give him a kiss. Once again it's long. He flips me over and props himself over me on his elbows. I wrap my arms around his neck. He moves down my neck and leaves little wet kisses down my neck. "Lou, stop!" I squeal. He started giving me love bites. "Lou! You got your kiss! Go to bed!" I laugh. "Fine!" He chuckles and cuddles up next to me. We both drifted to sleep.