The Lucky Winner

Chapter 16: Lazy Day

It was morning. Lou still sound asleep. I get out of bed to check the time. "Get back here!" I here Louis call as he throws a pillow at me. "Ow!" I screech. "Haha!" he laughs. "That's it!" I scream and jump on his lap then tackle him. "Ahhh!" He playfully shouts. I kissed him with all I had and said, "Good morning, Love" With a smile. "Is it raining?" He asks as the droplets hit the roof making soothing sounds. "I guess so!" I say happily. "Hey, when will you be going back on tour?" I ask. "In another 5 weeks. Lets make it last!" He says giving me a kiss on the lips. "Let's make today our lazy day!" I scream kissing him again. He laughs and kisses me back. It's almost Christmas I just now remember. That means it's almost his birthday! Christmas is in 2 weeks. We should go get a tree. "Lou, It's almost Christmas. We should get a tree soon and decorate it." I say. "YES. Let's go now!" He shouts dragging me out of bed. "Okay! Okay!" I laugh. "Let me get some pants on." "Just barrow some of my PJ pants" he says throwing them at me. I put them on quickly before Louis dies from excitement. "Okay. We can go." I say grabbing my black Toms and slipping them on. "Yay!" Lou shouts as he runs out the door. I start laughing as we both bolt out the front door and into his truck. (He had a few cars). We drove to a Christmas Tree lot and bought the tallest one there. It was 6 ft. and 3 in. We had someone pack it in the back of Lou's truck and when he was done, Lou drove to a shop so we could get some decorations. The first thing he bought was a mistletoe then some more tree décor. "Let's go pay before we buy the whole store" he laughs as do I. We paid and went back home to set the tree up. "Let's call the boys so they could help with Dani and Perrie. Yes?" I ask. "Totes." He says in his sassy ways. I called all of them up and told Liam and Zayn to call Perrie and Dani. They all agree. Liam and Danielle were the first to get here. "Hi! I'm Dani! You must be (Y/N). I've heard so much about you!" Danielle says to me as she walks through the door. "Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" I say as she pulls me into a hug. "Where's the rest of the boys?" Lou asks as he's putting the Mistletoe up. "Niall decided to stop for some food. We took a separate car" Danielle says as Liam chuckles. "Hey, I think they're here now!" I say as a knock on the door sounds. I open the door to see all the boys and they come inside then sit on the couch. "Hey. Is something wrong?" Louis asks getting down from the latter. "It's just really cold outside. We're freezing." Zayn says. "Oh. Well do you want a blanket" Lou asks. "Yes please!" They all say. I got out the decorations for the tree with Danielle. "Hey. Where's Perrie?" I ask Dani. "Oh. She's on tour for another week. She wanted to come but she couldn't." Daniele replies. "Oh okay." I reply . "Girls? We need those decorations!" Liam shouts. I walk down the hall to find Louis standing at the end of the hall. I attempt to walk passed him but he pulls my arm back. "Look above you." Lou says. I look up to find a mistletoe above me and Louis. "You don't want to break the tradition do you?" He asks as he leans in for a kiss. He kissed me and a flash went off. "Annnddd... The love birds first Christmas Kiss!" Liam shouts with a camera in his hand.