The Lucky Winner

Chapter 3: Backstage

The large man lead me to a small room with two red sofas and a coffee table. "The boys will be here soon. They're just taking showers then resting. It will take about 30 min." The man said as he left mw alone in the room. I took a seat on one of the red sofas and played a few games on my phone. *30 min later* "WE ARE ONE DIRECTION!!!" Five accents say making you drop your phone and squeal. "Oh my gosh!! You guys scared the crap out of me!" I say realizing One Direction is standing in front of me. "Oh sorry!" a curly haired boy laughs. "I'm (Y/N)." I say standing up. "Hi! I'm Louis, this is Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. But I assume you know our names." Louis laughs. I walk towards them and Louis pulls me into a tight hug. Then the other boys do the same but, Louis' hug was more like a shaky hug. It seemed like he was nervous around me. The I remembered what happened on stage. He pointed at me and looked at me a lot. After about 20 min. of getting to know each other, management comes in to tell the boys it's time to leave. "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Louis shouts. "It's okay, Lou. I have to leave at some point." You say. "WAIT!!!! You could come to my flat and hang out with us there!" "YEAH!!!" Louis says and then the boys agree. "I don't want to intrude..." I reply to them. "But we want you to come. It will be fun!!" Liam says excitedly. "Okay. Fine." I laugh and hug them. "Alright lets go. But prepare to see flashing lights everywhere. Do not let go of my hand when we walk out that door." Lou says "Okay!" I say as we get up. Louis grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He looked happy when he looked at our hands. I know something is up. I just ignored it even though I was really curious.