Stuck

Chapter Five-Big Time Rush

Chapter Five-Big Time Rush
-Anna’s POV-

I do believe that I may have just died, I think I can now understand why Sara just screamed. I Annalisa Yazzie am cleaning LOGAN FREAKING HOTTIE HENDERSON’S pool! I really don’t have a single word to say, I… I'm standing in front of Big Time Rush!
Logan laughed, “Way.” I heard him say it but I was still in shock? Star struck? I don’t know.
“Um … Anna you okay?”
“Huh? Oh uh yeah wow. I'm standing here, in front of Big Time Rush…In my bathing suit Oh my God” Aww shit, well this is embarrassing. The guys chuckled at me. “Uhh Sara?”
Sara peeked only her head around the corner, smiling staring at James, “Sara come here” She didn’t move, I walked back over there and pulled her back to the guys, “Hi James.” Wow, I really didn’t expect Sara to be so…calm. Well that makes ha I guess both of us.
“Hey” James smiled at her, and oh wow, Sara just wow. Her face lit up and she couldn’t stop smiling then.
“So uh, are you two just going to stand there and stare or are you going to join us in the pool?” Logan asked.
Sara looked down at her clothes, “Heh. Oh hey Logan, Kendall and Carlos”
“Uhh…we’ll be riiiight back!” I pushed Sara out of Logan’s backyard and across the street, the moment we got into our house, we started screaming.
“Anna! YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH LOGAN HENDERSON!!!”
“I …. Just…. DIED! Holy shit, I knew Logan looked familiar!”
“Oh my gosh! How could you know figure that out right away?”
“I don’t know! But stop talking! Just get your bathing suit on! THE GUYS INVITED US IN THEIR POOL!!!” I seriously, could not keep myself calm. Now trust me, I'm not one who ever really got obsessed with a boy band before but these guys are AMAZING! And for me, this small town girl from the Rez, it’s amazing to be here. Going to go swimming with Big Time Hotties, er I mean Rush. Sara went to the bathroom then came out in her bathing suit.
“Wait so you had that on the whole time?”
“Yeah, I was kind of expecting ongoing in your pool haha”
“I see, well come on let…oh nice tats!”
“Ha thanks.” Sara had two star tattoos, one on each hip.
“Let’s go”
We walked back to Logan’s house, by this time all the guys were in the pool. When Sara got close to the edge, I pushed her in, as I just sat on the side.
“OOH!!” James yelled out as Sara the water, Kendall laughed.
“HEY! That wasn’t fair!” Sara said as she starting swimming closer to me, she then grabbed on to my arms and yanked me in. I screamed out before hitting the water.
“Damn Anna! You just got owned!” Logan said.
I never thought I’d be here, in a pool with four famous guys and my best friend, Sara. Ha, it’s amazing. But ha, I cannot believe Sara just did that. Ooh, my plan for her now, I swan closer to her, and dunked her head in the water, that’s when we started fighting in the water, playful fighting of course…
“AHH! ANNA!” Sara screamed, splashing, I kept dunking her head in, then Sara and I hear a laugh out of nowhere, we freeze mid-splash, then we turn around to see Logan, Carlos, Kendall and James laughing, and I remembered where we were. I stopped dunking Sara, and we both smiled…innocently.
“Haaa” Sara looked at me. “Sorry” I said. Sara splashed me with the water, “JERK!”
“CHICKEN FIIIGHT!” Carlos yelled out. Logan and James went under water, Logan rose up under me, so I was on his shoulders. James rose under Sara, so she was on his shoulders. AHH! WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE HUH!?
“Alright…Sara ... Anna” Kendall started, “You two are to swat or push each other to try and get them off balance. Sound fair?”
“Yeah” Both Sara and I said.
“Alright FIGHT!” Carlos yelled.
Sara and I started to pushing and hitting each other not to mention screaming. Logan grabbed on to my legs tighter, making sure I wouldn’t fall. I shoved Sara, and then she fell back. I started screaming cause I won but then Carlos goes on the diving board, and cannonballs in, making a huge splash causing Logan to move really fast, which made me fall off. I rose from the water gasping for air. We continued to play until the sun started to go down.
“Hey what about a game of…Truth or Dare?” Kendall looked at everyone devilish.
“Sure” I was up for it!
“BUT!” Sara said. YUP! Of course, Sara and hers buts! “Nothing dirty”
“What's the fun in that?” James asked.
“Fiiiiine”
We all laughed for a bit, Carlos and Kendall stayed in the pool while the rest of us sat on the edge.
Then Kendall started. “Logan, truth or dare?”
“Truth.” Logan said matter of factly.
“Who was your first crush?” Kendall put on an interrogative expression.
“My first crush...? Kelly Osworth from 4th grade.” Logan blushed slightly, like he was embarrassed to admit it.
“Really? Wow! I hated that girl. She was so annoying!” Carlos exclaimed, he smacked the water. Sara and I started laughing and didn’t stop for a while. The guys looked at us strange. Once we saw their expressions, we zipped our mouths and stifled our giggles.
“Now that you’re done leaving us out, care to inform us what is so funny?” Logan crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow.
Sara glanced at him and grinned devilishly. “Noooothhiiiiiing.” I laughed at her smile.
“Trust me, you don’t wanna know.” In fact, I didn’t wanna know what Sara was thinking about, either.
“Okay, Sara. It’s your turn. Truth or dare?” I hoped she’d pick truth.
“Dare.” Dammit!
“Ugh fine.. I’ll start easy. Sing a nursery rhyme. Then lick the palm of the person next to you.” I smirked when Sara’s face became an expression of disgust.
“Fine...” She started singing in a low voice.

Twinkle, twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky,

Her voice rang out against the twilight sky and I glanced at the guys. James looks awestruck, while the other three looked sleepy from her little song.
“OKAY! Wakey, wakey, you guys.” I clapped my hands twice. Logan, Carlos and Kendall snapped back to reality while James remained looking stupidly awestruck. “Sara, you gotta lick a palm. Not mine, though! Um... Kendall!” I grinned.
“Uh, okay. No worries, Kendall, I’m not sick or anything and I brushed my teeth earlier.” Sara smirked than leaned forward to grab Kendall’s hand.
James looked on, interested. Carlos and Logan were close to laughing, I could tell by their expressions. She gave his palm a long lick, then let go quickly.
“Your palm tastes weird.” She had her tongue hanging out, but she was smiling and looked satisfied.
“Yuck! It’s all wet.” Kendall washed his hand in the pool.
“No duh, I just licked it!” Sara rolled her eyes then laughed.
“Didn’t think you would do it.” James said, apparently surprised.
“Well, she did it.” Carlos pointed out.
“Okay! Time to get a little bit dirtier. Then we’ll move on.” Kendall announced.
“What?” Logan asked.
“Kissing!”
Uh oh, this should be interesting, “Alright Anna” Sara looked at me, smirking, “Truth or dare?”
“Dare”
“I dare you to kiss the person in front of you” She smiled, because it was Logan…Logan smirked, “wait hold on, what kind of kiss?”
Sara and Kendall looked at each other, “Like you mean it”
Butterflies are forming, my heart is pounding, and Logan came over to my side. Logan looked at me; he places his hand on my lower chin, upper neck, and moved in. we both closed our eyes once our lips touched, Logan softly bit my lips before engaging more of an open mouth kiss, he slowly to open his mouth a little bit more and gently push his tongue a little farther into my mouth. My hands went around his neck as if it was automatic, Logan’s kiss was soft and slow, and a dream! Logan pulled away after a good minute; we both opened our eyes and smiled.
“Wow” I said, in complete awe. Logan only smiled and sat back in front of me.
Kendall, James, Carlos and Sara were amazed about the moment, “Damn” they all said.
“Hey I got one” Carlos said, “Anna, truth, when was your first kiss?”
I blushed, “Um, that was my first kiss”
Everyone stared at me, Logan included, but he looked smug, too. Kind of like he was proud, he was my first kiss. But, I was really happy that he was mine.
“First? Wow, okay... Ladies and gentlemen, we have just witnessed a woman getting her first kiss!” James said in an announcer tone.
I blushed and said “Yep! Next?”
Kendall’s turn. “Alright, since we’re talking about kissing anyway... Carlos, when was your first kiss and what happened?”
“Mine? Hmm... When I was 12, I think. My next-door neighbor at the time... Yeah, I had the biggest crush on her. Thing is, she was 14 and she was already into the dating category and I had no chance. One night though, I was in my backyard when she walked up. Don’t ask me how, I have no idea. Think she climbed over the gate or something. Anyway, she walked up, asked me if I’ve ever been kissed. I said no, so she bent down and kissed me.” Carlos shrugged. “But it was the weirdest kiss ever. I don’t know if it was me, or her; but the kiss was bad.”
Kendall stroked his chin in a ‘thoughtful’ way. “Interesting... Very interesting.”
And so it went. The truth or dare session went on for what looked like hours, but seemed like minutes to us. Sara dared James, James dared Sara. Kendall asked Carlos, Carlos asked James. James dared Kendall. Logan asked me, I dared Carlos. Carlos dared me, I asked Logan. And so on. It was 1am before we knew it. Before we finished though, I had one last question for Kendall.
“Kendall.. I have a truth question for you. What was your childhood nickname?”
“Uh oh. My childhood nickname? ..... Toot Toot.” Kendall blushed while the rest of us burst out laughing.
“Why?” Logan asked.
“I was always singing, I guess.”
“That’s understandable.” Carlos said, who had a smirk on his face.
I yawned, which made Logan, who at the moment was looking at me, yawn.
“Guess it’s time to go home for all of us, huh.” Kendall looked sad.
“Hey, no worries. We got a lot more time. That is, if y'all are up to it.” Sara grinned wickedly. James looked worried and excited. He seemed to have gotten to know her well, and knew what she meant.
“Sure, we’re up to it. If you’re up to it.” Carlos dared.
“Oh, I’m up for it.” Sara smirked again. I didn’t like the smirk. I didn’t like what she was thinking, even though I didn’t know what she was thinking.
“Alright then. Guess we should be going now before you, Sara, don’t do something stupid.” I stood up and got out of the water. It was cold outside. But it was warm too. Strange, this L.A. weather. “Sara, you can stay at my place for the night.”
“Awesome, cause things are tense at home anyway. Was planning to spend the night anyway. My things are in the car.” She jumped out and jumped up and down a couple times. The dork.
“Great! See you around then? Wait gimme your phone...” James got out and stood next to her.
“I would, but my phone is in my shorts’ pocket. Maybe you can come across the street, and I’ll get it.” Sara grabbed his hand and dragged him behind her to me. “House keys, please. I wanna get my phone.”
“Over there, on the table.” I answered.
“Thanks.” She dragged James along while she got the keys, then James got his own footing, but was still being dragged a bit. He didn’t seem to mind. They walked off towards my house.
I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Logan, Carlos, and Kendall. “Well, I guess I’ll see you all around. Kay? I gotta get home. Tired.”
“Aw, fine. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, then.” Logan came over and hugged me warmly. “I had fun. Hope you did too”
“I had tons of fun. Thanks for having us over.” I hugged him back.
“Anytime. See you around.” Logan let go, I wish he could have held on forever.
“Okay! My turn!” Carlos barged in. He hugged me quickly, under the glare of Logan. He bounced away. And Kendall walked up.
“See you around, Anna.” He hugged me quickly then let go.
“I’ll see you all around. I don’t plan to leave this place anytime soon.”
“WOO!” We heard all of a sudden. We turned to see Sara running. She jumped into the pool.
“Oh god, that girl.” I groaned.
She didn’t come up. James ran up and looked at the water. “Where is she?”
“In the pool, underwater.”