Status: Possibly triggering. Dont read if triggered easily. But other than that enjoy!!

Sex in a Stereo.

Get Me Out Of Here.

When we played the show the next night I could tell something was off. Jack and I didn't banter like usual and I think even the crowd could tell. There was no making fun of each other or joking around. We didnt even talk to each other. We had let the fans down. I could feel the difference from the last show and this one. Nothing was right anymore. The crowd, me, the guys, everyone could tell something was wrong and off. I couldn't get off that stage soon enough.
As I was walking down the hallway to the door Rian caught up with me. We walked in silence for a minute before turning into one of the rooms. I wanted a glass of water. On the table in the room that was a jug and some plastic cups. Rian came and stood next to me.
"Dude. You have to talk to Jack."

"I'm not going to. I have nothing to say." I leaned on the table. I hadnt eaten in a while and I was dizzy from the show.

"Alex. It's the only way you guys are be okay. We cant keep having shows like this. I'm sure you noticed it too."

"Yeah. I noticed. But I dont care right now. I'm tired. I'm going back to the bus." Rian grabbed me by the arm to stop me.

"Alex? Are you okay?"

"Yes Rian. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I mean-" I yanked my arm away.

"Rian! I'm fine! Leave me alone!" I threw my water into the trash can and walked out, leaving Rian astonished that I had yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize that Alex's downfall is coming kind of slow but don't worry. It'll keep coming. I actually feel really bad. :( Anyway comments are welcome!