Status: I'm choosing PG-13 just to be safe. Please, give some suggestions for the story, since this is my first published book..

Boys and Broadway Do Not Mix

Favorite

"You really don't know how GORGEOUS you are, do you?" I asked
, meaningfully gazing into her blue-green eyes. She blushed profoundly, her face was as red as a tomato.

"You're just saying that..." Morgan replied in a voice so small, I could barely hear it over the crowd yelling the lyrics to '50 Ways to Say Goodbye'.

"No, I mean it! I've never met anyone like you before, Morgan..."It was my turn to be nervous. With any other girl, we would've been halfway to her house by now. But...but, Morgan was.....she wasn't like other girls. Morgan was the first girl I'd ever been nervous around. It was mostly because this whole situation felt like a dream and I feared that she would disappear; evaporate into the nothingness from whence the goddess had appeared.

She smiled at my loss of words then, looked at the plastic black watch on her wrist. Morgan's eyes widened.

"Holy Crap! It's nearly 1 am!" She scrambled to gather her things and shoved them in her ' I love San Fran' messenger bag. " I promised my parents I'd be home by 12:30!!!" Morgan dashed outside and I followed her out.

"Need a ride?" I asked, almost desperately. She couldn't leave yet. There was still so much I wanted to say.

"No..." Morgan saw my face fall. "Buuuuut, I do live about a block away.... You, uh, could, you know, walk me home. I'm already late, so it won't make any difference. Only if you want to though, I mean. Like, if walking loser girls home isn't your thing, I-"

"Yeah, sure, that's totes my thing!" 'Did I seriously just say totes?! I'm turning into Riley!' "I-I mean, not that you're a loser, 'cause you aren't, and I don't like losers.....just, I'm gonna stop talking now."

Morgan laughed that adorable little giggle again and I smiled as we started walking.

"It's just, I don't like being outside and alone at nighttime. And this may sound a little creepy but, I feel, I don't know, safe around you. You know, it's like I kind reaally be myself with you" She avoided my gaze. Wow, she feels safe with me. It was just then when I realized that I was hooked, officially addicted to this girl, Morgan Bosch. I took her hand in mine. She seemed surprised, but quickly eased into it.
Her hand was incredibly soft and her fingernails were painted to look like Percy Jackson and Harry Potter characters.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" She asked and I nodded."Ok, ummmm, how old are you?"

"19. How old are you?"

"Oh, 18...."She looked away as she laced her fingers through mine. I smiled at the sight of our hands intertwined. I wanted to hug her even more now. 'Focus, Will!' I yelled in my head. 'She's waiting for you to ask your question!!'

"So, uh, um, uh..... what's y-your favorite t-thing to d-do?" I stuttered.'You're blowing it, man!'

"Are you always this illiterate?" Morgan giggled from behind her other hand. I smiled. No matter what, that laugh will always make me melt. "Anyways, I'd have to say my favorite iiiiisss....well, to read, I guess..." Her voice trailed off.

" 'I guess'? What do you really love to do?"I asked. She bit her lip. "You keep biting your lip like that, it's gonna start bleeding!" Morgan smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeees..." I replied tentatively. She took a deep breath as we turned a corner.

"OK.... My parents want me to be a surgeon or a lawyer because that's what they do but....but, I want to,to sing." Her voice got so quiet on the last part I didn't hear her.

"You what?"

"I want to SING!! I want to write music and most of all, I want to perform on Broadway!!" She burst out as she spun to face me and grabbed my shoulders, her face close to mine. My breathing quickened. "GOD, It feels awesome to finally tell someone. Riley doesn't even know!! I just feel like I've known you way longer than I have, so I trust you. You Know!" I was staring at her lips. They were full and round, and I bet they luscious and smooth too. I blinked couple times.

Disregarding my silence, Morgan continued as she returned to my side and clasped my left hand in both of hers. She pulled my arm, "So, what's your favorite thing to do?"

I blinked again as we started walking. "I,uh, photography. But, I also have a knack for guitar playing."

"You play guitar? That's perfect! We should totally have a jam session, some time." She beamed and I smiled too. Anything if I got to see her again. Morgan looked up and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Her hands tightened on mine. She pointed up and sighed.

"That's my apartment up there. I...." She hesitated.

I took her other hand.

"Hey, I had an amazing time with you, tonight." She blushed.

"Come on, I'm not that much fun...." Morgan replied.

"What you are, is too modest for your own good." I mock-scolded her, wagging my finger. She cracked a smile showing off her perfect teeth.

"Thanks.....Well, I guess I'll see you later.... Will." She bit her lip again.

"Hey, what'd I tell you about that?" We both laughed. "Bye, Morgan." I started walking away as she went up the stairs.

"Will, WAIT!!!" She called as she scampered down to me. "You weren't going to leave without swapping numbers, were you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, for the late update. I got really busy at home.
Credits
50 ways to say goodbye by Train
Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Thanks for reading! :-) :-)