Sequel: I Won't Give Up
Status: Active Updates

That's Hockey, Baby

Chapter 4

I walked into club Pulse with Abby and Patrick Sharp. After the dinner, and some persuading for my father, my dad agreed to let me go to the club as long as I went with Abby. I went home and quickly changed into http://www.polyvore.com/out/set?id=89713201.

We made our way to the VIP seating where all of the team was sitting. I saw Patrick with an ice girl sitting on his lap as he drank a beer and she sipped something out of a wine glass. When I saw them together, something in me went off, almost a jealous feeling. Patrick looked up at me and smirked. I scowled and made my way to a seat next to Jon and Shaw.

"Can I get a drink", I asked as I sat down.

"Got your fake ID with you", Patrick laughed.

"Enough with these baby jokes", I grumbled, wanting to send the message to everyone, not just Patrick.

"I don't think your a baby, just a babe", Andrew whispered to me, but loud enough for the whole table to hear, who laughed in return. I glanced up to see Patrick staring at him, now it was my turn to smirk. I took a sip of my beer that someone slid down to me.

"Lets dance", I stood up and took Andrews hand.

We started grinding to the music, and I was surprised to see that he actually had rhythm. As we were dancing, someone knocked in to me rather hard, causing me to almost fall, but Andrew has good reflexes and caught me just in time.

"We forgot to tell you Shawzy, she's a light weight", I looked up to see Patrick chuckling next to me.

Typical.

"I had one beer", I said defensively.

"Exactly my point", Patrick said, lifting his and taking a sip.

"Yeah Ella maybe we should take a break", Andrew said laughing.

I glared at Patrick.

"Actually, coaches orders say I need to take her home. We don't need a repeat of Freshman year spring break do we", Patrick smirked and I could tell Andrew was curious about what he meant.

"Lets say little miss innocent isn't so innocent", Patrick said winking which caused Andrew to widen his eyes as I rolled mine.

"As if Id ever get close to him to do something worth winking about with him, I got a little drunk once during spring break and my dad likes to tell the story as my punishment for being 'reckless' ", I explained to Andrew who just nodded and laughed.

"Come on, I don't have all night", Patrick whined.

"First of all, you're a pig, and second no way in hell am I getting in a vehicle with you. Where are you gonna take me this time, were already at a bar", I glared at him.

He didn't respond, just sighed as if I was his kid sister and showed me his phone, where there was a text from my dad asking if he could drop me off at my apartment. I sighed loudly and said goodbye to Andrew as I followed him out of the club.

__________________________________________________

"Are you gonna get in the car or just stare at it", Patrick said as we got to the parking lot. He got a new car since the last time I was in Chicago, a monster sized hummer, and quite honestly, I was afraid of getting in it, especially with him.

"I'm not getting in this", I said, crossing my arms over my chest. He glared at me from the drivers seat, his door still open.

"You're joking right".

I shook my head 'no'.

Before I knew what was happening, Patrick got out of his car and practically threw me over his shoulder and walked me to the passenger seat.

"This is kidnapping, I can call the cops", I hissed as I buckled up. If I was going to be forced to be in a car with him and his unsafe driving, I was definitely going to need my seatbelt.

"Go ahead, see what happens", he said smugly as he backed out of the clubs parking lot.

We drove in silence for a while, with nothing but the radio playing.

"I can't listen to this anymore", I said as I reached over and changed his rap station to the country station.

"Don't touch my radio", he said as he changed it back, "ever".

"I'll do whatever I want", I said changing it back to country.

"I swear El, touch it again and I'm letting your ass out of the car right here", Patrick said, blocking my hand from the radio and putting on rap again.

I looked at our surroundings and we were in a pretty sketchy neighborhood. The man in the car next to us whistled, "hey baby".

"I'm sure I can find a nicer ride over here", I said unbuckling my seatbelt. We were at a red-light so the car who whistled was still next to us. I turned to wave and blew him a kiss.

Patrick mumbled something under his breath before changing the station back to country and locking the doors just in case. I smirked to myself and put my seat belt back on.

"What are you smirking at", Patrick asked as he looked over at me.

"Eyes on the road. Where are we, my apartments not over here", I said confused, "Maybe my dad gave you the wrong address, I live in the Trump Towers".

"I know", he said as he continued to drive.

We continued to drive for 10 minutes and then came to a stop in front of a small shack with people down the block waiting in line for whatever the shack was serving.

"Downgraded from bars to shacks", I raised my eyebrow.

"I was hungry", he shrugged as he got out of his car, "Are you coming or are you just gonna sit there".

I sighed as I undid my seatbelt and hopped out of the car.

"Pineapple ice and, do you want anything", Patrick looked over to me as the cashier was ready to take our order. We were at 'Marios Italian Ice'. "She's not very sharp, just give me another pineapple", he said to the cashier who laughed and nodded as she took Patricks money.

"You're Patrick Kane right", the cashier asked as Patrick nodded and smiled politely. Its an act he's actually and asshole.

"And who's this lucky lady, very pretty. Good luck you two", she said, handing us our ice and helping the next customer before I could tell her we were not an item. Patrick laughed as we walked back to his death car.

"What are you laughing at, that wasn't funny", I said as I climbed back into his car.

"You'll see tomorrow", he continued to laugh to himself and started the car.

We got to Trump Towers 15 minutes later and to my surprise he was getting out of the car as I did.

"What are you doing", I asked as we walked into the elevator.

"I live here", he said simply.

My eyes widened as he smirked, "No, you're lying".

"Don't be too excited. Whats your room number".

"Floor 45, 1879", I said as the doors opened.

"1872", he smirked as we went our separate ways.

"See you later neighbor", he yelled before I slammed the door shut in my room.